Making Zombies harder

Moose65

So I got to thinking, the developers don't really want you taking on hordes of zombies, and at the moment, I still do take on small groups even when fully exhausted + panicked. I think this suggestion has the potential to make people like me think twice (or carry a lot more spare melee weapons).

What if when your exhausted + panicked, you have a chance to drop your current melee weapon on the ground, to simulate the zombies potentially grasping onto it (not that the zombies are smart enough to do that, simply that their trying to grab a hold of you and are grabbing at anything associated with you). This chance could be lowered with points in the guard skill (to simulate better control of your weapon).

If they do grab your weapon, it simply drops to the ground, and if your in the middle of fighting a small horde, it defiantly isn't retrievable. This would ONLY happen if your swinging your melee weapon at zombies when your exhausted + panicked, and the chance can be scaled up with the exhaustion + panicked level.

Yeah the grabbing thing in this game is a bit weak...

I'd also like it if zombies would grab onto you and be dragged by you if you get away and you'd have to beat or shake them off

Also zombies ripping your clothes would be a cool thing too