Play My Legacy Save!

Jatta Pake

I think this is one of the coolest ideas ever! Is this for singleplayer only or is splitscreen allowed? Co-op could add some more dimension to the multiverse lol.

Kate and Baldspot, Rick/Shane, Rick/Lori, then lonely Rick talking to ghosts kind of stories...

I've never played Co-op so I don't know what this would do to an existing save. The idea is awesome. Let's do it!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My power and internet at home are going to be out until maybe next Wednesday, so I won't be able to post the save until then! Sorry! Good news! I'm a fat liar and the power and internet at my house is on now!

About the game though: I have however got a neat little guy up in a cute tiny house and a sweet little journal like I saw someone else have. I'll post when I die as should be expected but I won't be free to play it yet. *casually invites offshoots for any silent, impatient randos.*

Edited by Footmuffin

• 3 weeks later...

I know a couple people have been playing mascou's save, but I'll jump in it later this week unless someone else wants to drop an updated save in this thread. I plan to update the save game to Build 31 unless someone else does first.

I've completely forgotten what my previous characters wrote in their journals!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z8aextq45arsd6h/Legacy_10.rar

Didn't live much, got bored and killed myself almost at instant. I forgot how incredibly easy standart presets are ^^

Found a few player notes tho and left a few of my own. Hint: twiggy's, west point school

A good idea would be to start a legacy save topic with hard presets.

Great idea.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z8aextq45arsd6h/Legacy_10.rar

Didn't live much, got bored and killed myself almost at instant. I forgot how incredibly easy standart presets are ^^

Found a few player notes tho and left a few of my own. Hint: twiggy's, west point school

A good idea would be to start a legacy save topic with hard presets.

8 months after the apocalypse and maybe some adjustments on the zombies would indeed make it much more interesting!