New Denver, BC (V2.1)

Xeonyx

I'd like to request you move the download link to somewhere else other than zippyshare. It's a pain in the arse to get it to download with the thousands of ads saying DOWNLOAD when it's not the actual download link. Anyway, it's a pretty cool and fun map! Sorry for your loss, real nice of you to devote this in your friends' memory.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I've been playing this map since V1.4 and spend most of my time in ND.

However, from V1.7 some buildings are empty such as bookstore and small warehouse across the street.

I went to the bookstore and couldn't find any books at all.

Oh one more, I can walk pass some building windows instead of hopping over. (one in bookstore and few more in farm storage building)

I hope you could fix these ASAP or any chance I can download V1.6 if it takes long?

Hello, I am interested in using this map on a private server. Was wondering, do both myself and another player need this map installed and we're good to go? Or is there something else I have to do within the server configuration to set it up?

Yes. With mods of any kind both people need them installed

Hey I've been playing this map since V1.4 and spend most of my time in ND.

However, from V1.7 some buildings are empty such as bookstore and small warehouse across the street.

I went to the bookstore and couldn't find any books at all.

Oh one more, I can walk pass some building windows instead of hopping over. (one in bookstore and few more in farm storage building)

I hope you could fix these ASAP or any chance I can download V1.6 if it takes long?

I just updated the map to 1.75 now; I dont know where you mean in particular  but if you could upload an url from http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?desc=New_Denver_v1_31L0 of the particular places, I could try and figure something out, and with the farm buildings, I don't know how to make empty windows so that you can climb through them, but when I figure it out, I'll fix em' up

Updated to 1.75, this includes the addition of the Friday market considering the start day in Zomboid is on July 23, 1993, which happens to land on a Friday.  Others include more bug fixes, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am interested in using this map on a private server. Was wondering, do both myself and another player need this map installed and we're good to go? Or is there something else I have to do within the server configuration to set it up?

This is what my spawnregion file looks like, maybe it'll help you

function SpawnRegions()
  return {
    { name = "Muldraugh, KY", file = "media/maps/Muldraugh, KY/spawnpoints.lua" },
    { name = "West Point, KY", file = "media/maps/West Point, KY/spawnpoints.lua" },
    { name = "New Denver, BC", file = "media/maps/New Denver, BC/spawnpoints.lua" },
    { name = "Bedford Falls, KY", file = "media/maps/Bedford Falls, KY/spawnpoints.lua" },
  }
end

Don't use a custom spawn point, there are spawnpoints already in the New Denver map folder

When I go to the link to download the map I get onto the website then download the map then just get a .rar file, what do I do with the file then?

I would recommend opening it and reading the readme text file.
Use 7zip for unzipping/opening if you don't have a program for handling .rar files

Great map by the way! So many axes in this area! You canadians...

Hi guys !

This map is awesome but we have a big problem on our server.

We have no respaw loot.

Respawn loot is set on 15 min exceptionally for the test server, and we have no update loot in Westpoint and New Denver.

But it still works on Muldraught.

Any idea to how to fix it ?

PS : sorry for my english, im french  :-D

stunning map with amazing buildings. thank you.

I have noticed a few bugs.

cords: 8261x11432, cell: 27x38, rel: 161x32 the wardrobe at the top of the stairs is a ghost wardrobe.

cords: 8442x11314, cell: 28x37, rel: 48x214 window you can walk through.

cords: 8207x11783, cell: 27x39, rel: 107x83 window and door open to wall of building.

Love this map! It's really well done and pretty fun to play in. One issue though, and sorry If I missed something, I read other comments but didn't find a definitive answer... will I be able to trap or forage? if so, where? cause I couldn't find a single foraging spot yet. I would like to know cause otherwise I'll just move back to my West Point safehouse.

Love this map! It's really well done and pretty fun to play in. One issue though, and sorry If I missed something, I read other comments but didn't find a definitive answer... will I be able to trap or forage? if so, where? cause I couldn't find a single foraging spot yet. I would like to know cause otherwise I'll just move back to my West Point safehouse.

You should be able to forage - my current base in New Denver is in the alcohol warehouse near the hardware store, and I can forage in all the open areas nearby. My previous base was in the three-storey building NoMIS used as a base in his videos, north of the hardware store, and I could forage in all the open places around there, too.

You should be able to forage - my current base in New Denver is in the alcohol warehouse near the hardware store, and I can forage in all the open areas nearby. My previous base was in the three-storey building NoMIS used as a base in his videos, north of the hardware store, and I could forage in all the open places around there, too.

Thanks! I'll try those areas.

• 3 weeks later...

Great job on the map! Appreciate you uploading to the steam workshop as this should make it easier to install. I have not tried it yet however I will get around to it :)

Thanks for putting the time and effort in to making this, I just created an account so that I could post this :)

• 2 weeks later...