Roll: 2

You notice Terra across the street... before realizing she's not across the street! She's actually on the same roof with you. How did you miss that? You turn to Pacho and say... wait. Where did Pacho go? That's weird. You're distracted and confused, and you don't like being distracted and confused.

Ahh, ok I thought for some reason we were across the street.

I read Terra's roll, in which she's looking across the street at another shop.

Then I read this, "As Terra looks around on the roof, she spots Pacho and Xydonus clambering up from one of the other shops, and waves to them!"

"one of the other shops" got me thinking I was across the way. Silly me.

No doubt a ninja zombie will take advantage of my highly confused state now... :cry:

Why did I die, with a 2? 2 is kinda fail, not death fail?

Because you were in a room full of zombies haha. You kinda failed to fart, you very much failed to avoid the masses of the undead. It's a short list to get back in, want on?

Skip to 1:25 to see what had happened had you critical successed that roll.

Seeing Terra throw a coin off the edge of a building, an idea comes to me, just after the car's alarm sounds.

I calmly walk up to Terra and push him off the roof, hoping to have imparted enough velocity for his fall to be cushioned by the metallic shell of the car.

Perhaps his sacrifice will clear Hot Topic of its infestation, so that we may go downstairs in safety.

Never mind that this could have been accomplished without the sacrificial Terra.

(My post is a chaotic-evil post.)

:razz:

*There's no description of the surrounding area on the roof, so I'm going to take a gander here*

I look around at the adjacent buildings from the roof, hoping to find a route in which to escape. I notice that all the nearby buildings are relatively hugging each other, with that in mind I approach the edge to my right. A bare roof lies across the way in front of me...

And a 5 meter gap. Easy enough I say, as I rub my hands together, and prepare to jump!

I step back at least 10 meters. With my legs putting on a brave face, I start heading for the edge, turning my brisk jog into a dash as I scamper towards the gap as I make my jump.

Seeing the zombies I throw a coin at a parked car down the street.

Roll: 4

You stand near the edge of the building, looking down at a fancy Porsche. Oh, how you hated people with Porsches. You casually pull a quarter out of your pocket and fling it at the car. With a loud "CRACK!" it smacks the car right in the windshield, cracking the glass and setting off an incredibly loud car alarm. You smile smugly at the car, "this should get their attention." Then all of a sudden it feels like you're flying. "Whheeeeee!"

Seeing Terra throw a coin off the edge of a building, an idea comes to me, just after the car's alarm sounds.

I calmly walk up to Terra and push him off the roof, hoping to have imparted enough velocity for his fall to be cushioned by the metallic shell of the car.

Perhaps his sacrifice will clear Hot Topic of its infestation, so that we may go downstairs in safety.

Never mind that this could have been accomplished without the sacrificial Terra.

(My post is a chaotic-evil post.)

You watch Terra walk confidently over to the edge of the roof and fling a coin at a very nice car. Your car, actually. You stride up behind Terra with a huge shove loft her off of the roof towards the car. Luckily (for Terra) it's a convertible. Terra falls straight through the roof and lands in the seat of the Porsche, with zombies swarming over it like children running towards an ice cream truck.

i wander towards the people to investigate the yells and loud popping, while also hoping to find a weapon.

You clamber up on the roof with everyone else, noticing as you do that you snagged a baseball bat on your belt while running through the sports store below. How does that even happen? Oh well, at least you're armed! You see a mean looking Canadian push an innocent person off the roof. Da Fuq?

:razz:

*There's no description of the surrounding area on the roof, so I'm going to take a gander here*

I look around at the adjacent buildings from the roof, hoping to find a route in which to escape. I notice that all the nearby buildings are relatively hugging each other, with that in mind I approach the edge to my right. A bare roof lies across the way in front of me...

And a 5 meter gap. Easy enough I say, as I rub my hands together, and prepare to jump!

I step back at least 10 meters. With my legs putting on a brave face, I start heading for the edge, turning my brisk jog into a dash as I scamper towards the gap as I make my jump.

You look along the roof of the mall and see fire exits leading into each store along the way. At the end of the roof on the far side, you see another large store next door. What's in it? You have no idea, but you're curious as a Kitten so you decide to jump. As you're backing up, you see Terra flying. Well, that's interesting. You carelessly take a massive running leap towards the next building. It's a good jump! You land right on the edge on the other building... waver a moment... and catch yourself. Success!

Enigma is being evil. Terra is now sitting in the parking lot in a Porsche surrounded by zombies and more than a little winded (taking a -1 modifier to the next roll). Pugdug jumps on the roof just fast enough to see people scattering everywhere. What the hell? Xydonus has just leapt onto a Gamestop roof. They're just everywhere, aren't they? Conveniently, it has a glass paneled roofing that you just might be able to get into. Down inside Xydonus sees that the shop was closed up and the doors were barred. It appears to be empty. Zombies are being pulled in from a huge area thanks to the car alarm and they're now starting to swarm around most of the mall and surrounding buildings. The mall roof has two fire escapes to the ground. One is fully swarmed, near the car. The other is near the Gamestop and only has a few zombies since it's in an alleyway. Everyone on the roof sees a man in a white coat flicker into existence for half a second, reaching out desperately... and then disappearing.

Time's up for Pacho. Vulspire and Pancakez will both be in after this next round. The mysterious time traveler known only as "Tooks" is up next.

Edit: Oh ya, and I rolled all four rolls with a real 6 sided dice. All 4's. Moderately successful rounds are boring! Next time I'm going to roll some crit successes and fails I hope XD

*I'm just glad to be off that roof and nowhere near Enigma... I'm keeping my eye on that one.*

Having just witness the possible suicidal attempt by Terra, and the near death defying leap of faith I just took, I gather a few moments to let my heart settle down.

Looking around after jumping in, (I did go through the glass panel, right?) I find myself curiously distracted by fond memories. A bygone time, before the munching of flesh and the occasional dead relative waking up looking for a nibble on your ear.

Ah Gamestop. How I miss being ripped off by you. Those were the days. I even miss the pimpled faced brats behind the counter.

Actually, no, no I don't miss them...

Collecting my thoughts, and being rather cautious in a barred shut shop, I go searching for a weapon as I don't want to be trapped in here with just my bare fists. I'm not holding out much hope, this being a Gamestop shop, but maybe I'll get lucky. This is America (I'm assuming we are in America) after all. Maybe the store manager was a paranoid freak, who kept an arsenal under his counter for the eventuality of a nerd rage zerg. Now that I recall, there was that incident involving Call of Duty 24. That was hairy aright...

Seeing the zombies drawn towards Terra, I confidently take the opposite fire escape. Once at street level, I serenely head towards the nearest bar. Perhaps I'll be able to locate an adequate weapon there.

"Or the means to make one . . ." I fumble with the lighter in my pocket.

Do I make it?

Looking around I see a jet-pack in the backseat and use it to escape

Roll: 2 - 1 = 1

You look into the back seat and see a jetpack. Fantastic! You strap it to your chest and leap confidently out of the Porsche... and smack into the ground. Wait, that wasn't a jetpack... that was a backpack. The zombies would be confused, if they were capable of it. Instead, they swarm over you, and you disappear from sight. Fatality.

*I'm just glad to be off that roof and nowhere near Enigma... I'm keeping my eye on that one.*

Having just witness the possible suicidal attempt by Terra, and the near death defying leap of faith I just took, I gather a few moments to let my heart settle down.

Looking around after jumping in, (I did go through the glass panel, right?) I find myself curiously distracted by fond memories. A bygone time, before the munching of flesh and the occasional dead relative waking up looking for a nibble on your ear.

Ah Gamestop. How I miss being ripped off by you. Those were the days. I even miss the pimpled faced brats behind the counter.

Actually, no, no I don't miss them...

Collecting my thoughts, and being rather cautious in a barred shut shop, I go searching for a weapon as I don't want to be trapped in here with just my bare fists. I'm not holding out much hope, this being a Gamestop shop, but maybe I'll get lucky. This is America (I'm assuming we are in America) after all. Maybe the store manager was a paranoid freak, who kept an arsenal under his counter for the eventuality of a nerd rage zerg. Now that I recall, there was that incident involving Call of Duty 24. That was hairy aright...

Roll: 6

You look around the store, fond memories washing over you. Wait... wait just a minute. Those aren't fond memories. This place was horrible! A blind rage comes over you and you begin throwing shelves and smashing discs, classics and new games alike. Hatred boils in your blood and you smash everything you see. In your blind rage, you forgot to look around the store. As you start to cool down, you see Vulspire and Pancakez standing at the counter- the owners of the shop, who had barricaded themselves in. They had been very quiet, avoiding attention... until now. Pancakez holds the .45 revolver he used to put down the kid who raged over Call of Duty 24. He doesn't look happy.

Seeing the zombies drawn towards Terra, I confidently take the opposite fire escape. Once at street level, I serenely head towards the nearest bar. Perhaps I'll be able to locate an adequate weapon there.

"Or the means to make one . . ." I fumble with the lighter in my pocket.

Do I make it?

You hop down the fire escape nimbly, and walk past Gamestop where you see Xydonus on a destructive and noisy rampage. You walk quickly to the bar next door to the Gamestop, and inside find lots of dish towels and lots of bottles of alcohol. Tempting, tempting.

i shall take a gander for the best route away from zombies, and take it.

Roll: 3

You see Enigma wander in the only safe direction and quietly slink along after him, noticing Xydonus along the way. You get distracted, though, and find yourself standing out on the street in front of the bar and the Gamestop when the first zombies shamble up, attracted to the noise. Crap.

Terra has died D= Enigma is in a bar full of potential weapons, and pugdug stands outside observing Xydonus destroying a Gamestop. How exciting. Vulspire and Pancakez are watching Xydonus blow their cover, too. Zombies are slowly filtering into the area, attracted by the movement and the sounds. What a boring round! Terra let me know if you want back on the waiting list!

After being distracted by Xydonus who is destroying the store and reliving himself on the poster for the upcoming CoD 25, I see the zombies outside our shop and focus my attention on them. I push the game shelves up to the windows and lock the doors to buy us some time to think...

Calm down, calm down... think of happy times, I say to myself.

After finishing staining the promotional CoD 25 poster, I zip up and collect my thoughts. I look around, and see a shop in disarray. Vulspire is pushing shelves up towards the windows, and Pancakez is nervously watching me, a revolver casually swinging by his side.

As I approach Pancakez to have a wee chat about what just happened, and how it will be good to develop short-term memory for the past events within the shop, I notice something on the wall..

No! No it can't be, NOOOOO!!!

Project Zombies - The Sergey Titov 'This isn't a ripoff, Honest' edition!

WHY!?!?!? I shout out, fearing my lungs are about to explode..

Then I see another promotional poster, Battlefield 35!

Enough! Corporate greed everywhere, and I've had enough!!

I start to lose control, smashing and turning over everything into the shop. Then, I notice it, something odd on my arm..

Is, is that, no ... is my arm turning green?

A tingling sensation as my muscles expand, my clothes rip apart, I'm ... I'm turning into the Hulk!

Am I imagining this? Am I infected with some mutated form of the virus?

I look over at Vulspire and Pancakez, their faces filled with bemusement and horror.

But it isn't long before their faces become fuzzy... and replaced with laughing troll faces! Troll faces! Laughing ones, laughing at me?!?

No, SMASH! MUST SMASH TROLL FACES! SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH!!!