Jump to content

Recommended Posts

A wibbly wobbly visage of a future yet unknown to anyone wavers into view, in it a young man appears to be screaming, perhaps he is trapped? No sooner than it appears, the visage fades leaving any who saw it wondering who this mystery person was and how one might save him.

 

 

((p.s I want my character to be a failed time-traveler :P))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having just noticed Terra across the street, and the ever eerily screams of everyone inside the mall which is overshadowed by the rather loud 'POPing' noise, I turn to Pacho and say "Fuck this! Lets get out of here while their distracted!"

 

In my despair at the thought of never seeing Mash again, I make a beeline for the stairs, hoping to find an improvised weapon on my way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I try to make it to the fire escape.

 

No he can't be trying to die, he made a smart decision this turn. Unless he just wants to turn into a zombie while he's with everyone else and get them killed, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You see a buttery little puff of corn. It looks delicious.

>Eat Popcorn

Somehow, the delicious little puff turns rogue and gets lodged in your throat.

>Panic

You flail your arms about while trying to scream loudly.

You can't stop coughing.

>Cough

 

You can't stop coughing.

You have died.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can ninja posters, yet I cannot effectively ninja zombies.

Why doesn't my real-life skillset translate into this game?

 

Aliens just don't interface with human technology well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I look for a safe route to the dress shop

 

Roll: 3

 

You look at the roof around you and see a fire ladder leading down to the road and further, the dress shop. You walk over and start to step down... before noticing the horde of zombies below you. Crap. Not that way.

 

I try to make it to the fire escape.

 

Roll: 5

 

"Shit's gettin serious in here," you say as you shove the zombie off of your arm. You desperately fling yourself towards the fire escape, and your agility is such that you run atop the very wave of popcorn to the fire escape. A wave of butter crashes towards you, and you duck out of the way and up the fire escape, and it just nicks you. You look to where it hit- your shoulder- as it cauterizes your wound. "I'm sure I'm not infected or anything." You cover it up with a death metal shirt you snagged on your way out of the shop.

 

Having just noticed Terra across the street, and the ever eerily screams of everyone inside the mall which is overshadowed by the rather loud 'POPing' noise, I turn to Pacho and say "Fuck this! Lets get out of here while their distracted!"

 

In my despair at the thought of never seeing Mash again, I make a beeline for the stairs, hoping to find an improvised weapon on my way.

 

Roll: 2

 

You notice Terra across the street... before realizing she's not across the street! She's actually on the same roof with you. How did you miss that? You turn to Pacho and say... wait. Where did Pacho go? That's weird. You're distracted and confused, and you don't like being distracted and confused.

 

In a last ditch effort to escape, I fart with all my might.

 

Roll: 2

 

As the swarm of zombies surround you, you fart weakly in their direction. Crap, it was a wet one, too. "Not like this!" you yell as the horde consumes you. Fatality.

 

Ace died (shortest life ever, let me know if you want back on the list!) out of sight of the rest of the group and remembered only as "the zombie pinata." Terra has found one way off the roof... one very unsafe way. Enigma stands in the middle of the roof calm and composed. He looks like nothing bad has ever happened to him. Xydonus is looking around, very very confused. Someone named "Pug" climbs up from another shop. How many shop-fulls of people are there down there?

 

Pugdug you're up! Vulspire is up next if Pacho doesn't show up soon/if someone else dies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait until it's my turn up bat. Shit will go down in China Town. That is if RathLord lets me :(

 

You mean if the dice let you :D

 

I do wonder if/where I will appear out of the time vortex I appear to be trapped in D: hopefully not surrounded by zombehs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...