A disastrous turn of events: the mannequin arms were made out of a cheap and flammable material, and the friction created during the melee has turned them into torches. I set a zombie on fire... or maybe it's Captain Binky, it's hard to tell what with his fake zombie-ing. This also sets off the fire alarm.

I look into the dreamy eyes of the zombie admiring my perfume, then beat it towards the back of the room, where someone else seems to believe an escape exists.

Roll: 4

You stare into the eyes of the zombie in front of you... you think he might like you. But he's not your type. You shove him back towards a firefighter at the back of the room.

While mash is distracted by a peck on cheek, I notice a nearby exit

Roll: 3

You look around frantically for a way out and notice a convenient fire escape at the back of the room. You quickly make your way towards it, but you stumble over a zombie and a fireman on the way there and don't make it up the exit. You do see clear blue sky above you, though.

A disastrous turn of events: the mannequin arms were made out of a cheap and flammable material, and the friction created during the melee has turned them into torches. I set a zombie on fire... or maybe it's Captain Binky, it's hard to tell what with his fake zombie-ing. This also sets off the fire alarm.

Roll: 4

Your mannequin arm spontaneously combusts because science. You toss it away from you... into a rack of clothing, and a zombie that's stumbling across the room. The zombie and most of the store are now ablaze, and the sprinkler systems are on... but this is a hot fire. It's not doing much good.

Inspired by my new-found fire escape creation skills I decide to get into character by grabbing and wearing the impressively authentic full fire fighter outfit (only $29.99!) complete with gas mask.

Roll: 2

You get about halfway into your fire outfit before realizing that you need to step up. You need... to BE the fireman. You stake a step towards the burning pile of clothes, forgetting that you've only gotten the top half of your costume on yet. Your trousers are around your feet and you comically fall straight onto your face... while a flaming zombie bares down on you. It's munching on the fire mask that you luckily had time to put on, but it hasn't gotten to your flesh... yet.

I burst through the ceiling wearing an unopened parachute and moon shoes, making glass launch everywhere around the room. 

"This isn't my house!"

Roll: 3

You burst through the ceiling with an unopened parachute... until it hangs on the sprinkler system. You find yourself hanging like a tasty zombie piñata from the ceiling, attached by your parachute cords. You do have spiffy moon boots on. You're glad you remembered those this morning.

Enigma is surrounded by zombies because he refuses to try to escape. Terra is sitting on the floor looking up the fire escape at the calm, blue sky. Mash has just lit the room on fire. A man in half a fireman's outfit and a pink thong is getting attacked by a flaming zombie, and Ace has temporarily distracted the horde with a convenient rendition of "zombie fast food."

The fire has spread to the next-door candy shop, and the smell of roasting marshmallows fills the air. Suddenly, the wall explodes--the shop's large display stand of popcorn kernels have popped, and the store is now full of popcorn. Pigeons fly in through the open fire exit to take part in the feast. 

I dive into the popcorn sea.

As the popcorn floods and drowns the zombies in a wave of salty and sweet goodness, I unclip my paracute cord and fall into the sea of ever popping, burning-hot kernels of corn, and swim against the tide towards buttery freedom.

Amen.

Oh, by beat it, I meant "run towards the fire escape," but I'll play along!

I shout loudly, "Hey, you! Zombie! These brains aren't suitable for consumption!" and examine my general vicinity for something to defend myself with.

Roll: 2

You successfully distract the zombie. Very successfully. It runs over to you, and you reach for the nearest object to use as a weapon. Said weapon is, unfortunately, the burning remains of a mannequin arm. You thrust it fiercely at the zombie in front of you. The arm smacks the zombie squarely across the face and crumbles into ash. Oh well. The zombie takes a very large bite out of your arm. Ouch.

I use the fire escape.

"I think I see a place with a dresses on sale across the street"

Roll: 5

You scamper quickly up the fire escape, leaving behind the madness of the mall. Standing on the roof, you see a wonderful dress shop across the street, full of the most fantastic clothing the world has to offer. Unfortunately, you still need to get off the roof, first. You hear the sound of popcorn being popped... mmmm, tasty.

The fire has spread to the next-door candy shop, and the smell of roasting marshmallows fills the air. Suddenly, the wall explodes--the shop's large display stand of popcorn kernels have popped, and the store is now full of popcorn. Pigeons fly in through the open fire exit to take part in the feast. 

I dive into the popcorn sea.

Roll: 1

A wave of popcorn explodes over you, and you dive into it yelling "Weeee! Popcooooorn!" Unfortunately, you forgot how hot popcorn was when it's just come out of a blazing inferno. It burns you all over, and from underneath the wave of kernels you see the massive barrel of popcorn butter shudder... and explode. A searing wave of butter washes over you and you sink quickly into the popcorn sea, smelling of the best movie snack ever. Fatality.

As the popcorn floods and drowns the zombies in a wave of salty and sweet goodness, I unclip my paracute cord and fall into the sea of ever popping, burning-hot kernels of corn, and swim against the tide towards buttery freedom.

Roll: 6

You swim over the giant wave of popcorn like you were born in a sea of it. Your strokes are perfect, you form fantastic. You swim over the heads of everyone else, away from the fire, away from the shop, and into the main part of the mall. "FREEEEDOMMMMMM" you yell happily. You look around and see the hundreds of zombies lurking around turn towards you. Gulp.

I roll along the floor towards the fire exit in a cunning maneuver designed to extinguish the flames, evade the zombie, and get myself in the direction of safety. I smile, pleased with myself, as I do this.

Roll: 1

You smile, proud with yourself, then remember you have yet to do anything. So, as is your natural, you fall flat on your face. "Success!" you yell smugly to yourself, sound muffled by your face being on the floor. You roll towards the fire exit, putting out the fire on you and instead spreading it to the light and fluffy popcorn around you. "Popcorn? Wait, where did that come from?" You would have thought, had you not been covered in a massive wave of scalding butter and burning popcorn. Fatality

I come out the toilets with my news paper, look around, pick up a tasty looking piece of popcorn and chomp on it while observing the situation, sigh, then walk back into the toilets.

You stride confidently out of the toilets only to see zombies everywhere. A piece of popcorn flies out of the Hot Topic across your way and into your mouth. You choke on it a bit, but it tastes good. "Popcorn... and zombies... in Hot Topic?" You mutter distractedly. "Fuck that, I'm going back in the bathroom." You walk back into the can and find yourself magically transported to the waiting list.

Both admins have died. You guys have the worst luck ever. Just post if you want back on the bottom of the waiting list! Enigma has a large chunk of arm missing and is trapped in a Hot Topic with a zombie and a burning wall of popcorn and butter bearing down on him. Good luck with that, mate. Terra has been smart and left the building, and is now standing on the roof admiring dresses across the street. Ace is standing in the courtyard of the mall surround by many, many zombies. As Terra looks around on the roof, she spots Pacho and Xydonus clambering up from one of the other shops, and waves to them!