After spying on nuckleheads wasting their lives with... What ever they were doing. I was slightly irritated that Xy had finally blown our cover. Then again, at least Vulspire had swiftly barricaded us. We a nice little chat about him apologizing. (If he's not actually hulk) Then he just starts screaming and rips his t-shirt. He then proceeds to start rolling on the floor drooling. "Yep, this dopes gone insane."

Unfortunately, all the noise of him screaming brought the attention of the bubs outside. But... Hell, *Puts on earpiece* I joined this team just to kill dummies like them. I mean, what could possibly go wrong? I'm way too smooth for them!

Um... I'm struggling here. Writing this was probably one of the most hardest thing I have ever had to do. Also, I suppose .45 is some kind of SMG?

Pancakez you're holding this:

s&w_mod617.jpg

The idea behind the game is to write everything as an attempted action, then wait and see if you're successful. Always think about what you want to do next, then the roll of the dice finds a result for you. So, in simple terms, you can say "I shoot at the zombies" or "I try to grow a rabbit tail" or "I try to develop psychic powers" or "I try to hide." Everything else you want to post is completely optional, like facial expressions, your thoughts, and speaking to other people nearby. The most important thing, though, is just to have fun with it =D

It's still going, I'll get another action in either this morning (if I have time) or tonight when I'm off work. I've just been a little busier at work than I have been since I started it- this is my weekend off, though, so it bodes well for the weekend.

Sorry that took so long guys, been hella busy!

Calm down, calm down... think of happy times, I say to myself.

After finishing staining the promotional CoD 25 poster, I zip up and collect my thoughts. I look around, and see a shop in disarray. Vulspire is pushing shelves up towards the windows, and Pancakez is nervously watching me, a revolver casually swinging by his side.

As I approach Pancakez to have a wee chat about what just happened, and how it will be good to develop short-term memory for the past events within the shop, I notice something on the wall..

No! No it can't be, NOOOOO!!!

Project Zombies - The Sergey Titov 'This isn't a ripoff, Honest' edition!

WHY!?!?!? I shout out, fearing my lungs are about to explode..

Then I see another promotional poster, Battlefield 35!

Enough! Corporate greed everywhere, and I've had enough!!

I start to lose control, smashing and turning over everything into the shop. Then, I notice it, something odd on my arm..

Is, is that, no ... is my arm turning green?

A tingling sensation as my muscles expand, my clothes rip apart, I'm ... I'm turning into the Hulk!

Am I imagining this? Am I infected with some mutated form of the virus?

I look over at Vulspire and Pancakez, their faces filled with bemusement and horror.

But it isn't long before their faces become fuzzy... and replaced with laughing troll faces! Troll faces! Laughing ones, laughing at me?!?

No, SMASH! MUST SMASH TROLL FACES! SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH!!!

Roll: 5

Everything gets hazy and fades to black... wait, no that's green. This is madness... No... THIS. IS. GAMESTOP. You raise your head towards the roof and yell a mad, anguished scream then blast through a slightly barricaded Gamestop and start mercilessly slaughtering zombies with your bare hands. You pick them up and smash them into the concrete... you rip them in half... you throw them at a man who's barraging the landscape with fire.

After being distracted by Xydonus who is destroying the store and reliving himself on the poster for the upcoming CoD 25, I see the zombies outside our shop and focus my attention on them. I push the game shelves up to the windows and lock the doors to buy us some time to think...

Roll: 3

You managed to lock the doors and push a few shelves up, but the zombies are coming quick and there are so many things going on! So many things!  You have successfully barricaded yourself in... but is that going to be a good thing? You think it will. You think it will all the way up until a giant green man smashes through the entire barricade and runs out into the street. All your hard work... for nothing.

it seems the only logical action would be to..................RUN AWAY FROM THE ZEDS!!!!!

Roll: 6

You start to run into Gamestop... and get blasted backwards by a giant green thing smashing it's way through the front. Was that the Incredible Hulk? Oh my no... that was Xydonus. Good lord. You turn and run towards Enigma, but he throws a Molotov Cocktail at you and it glances into your arm and your arm is now on fire. Now you're just running in circles on fire, because there's really nowhere to go. Ouch.

After spying on nuckleheads wasting their lives with... What ever they were doing. I was slightly irritated that Xy had finally blown our cover. Then again, at least Vulspire had swiftly barricaded us. We a nice little chat about him apologizing. (If he's not actually hulk) Then he just starts screaming and rips his t-shirt. He then proceeds to start rolling on the floor drooling. "Yep, this dopes gone insane."

Unfortunately, all the noise of him screaming brought the attention of the bubs outside. But... Hell, *Puts on earpiece* I joined this team just to kill dummies like them. I mean, what could possibly go wrong? I'm way too smooth for them!

Roll: 5

You put in your earpeice, queue up some death metal, and start blowing the heads off of zombies. You stride out into the street, a lord of zombie killing firing round after round into zombie flesh. You... are... unstoppable!

With a fresh Molotov, I luanch it at the local GameStop, before trying to pelting the other buildings with flame.

"Anyone else notice it's getting hot?" I scratch at the wound on my arm.

Roll: 4

You launch Molotovs at anything you see nearby. You manage to light the Gamestop on fire well and good. The only person left inside is Vulspire, who is looking at his precious barricades and yelling "whyyyyyyy" up at the sky. You're bored of Gamestop, so you throw them other places, too. Like at pugdug. Oh how very entertaining!

Pugdug is on fire and will take a -1 to his next roll. Enigma is catching things on fire... but it seems to be him that's burning up. Why is it so warm? It's a cool spring day outside! Xydonus is madly attacking anything he sees, and will likely continue to do so until stopped. Pancakez is laying the hurt down on some zombies, revolver style, and rocking out to the beat. Vulspire is crying in a burning building. Around you all a massive firestorm has started, and it's drawing in zombies from across the countryside. You're at a dead end road and burning buildings surround you on all sides but one... and despite Pancakez and Xydonus' heroic efforts at killing zombies, they're starting to mass at the end of the road.

*Thinking to myself that there is a giant green thing smashing zeds, a stack of pancakes in an astronaut suit with a revolver, and a rebelous man in a spiderman suit whose arm is on fire and rolling around while swinging his bat...*

I feel like all sanity has left my mind, so I strip completely nude and attempt to jump over the fire and out the front door while yelling "KITTEN" ........

*watches from a plane of theoretical non-existance, lazing about on a theoretical non-existant beanbag while sipping theoretical non-existant cola*

Ah... now this... this is better than one of those zombie flicks. So much more realistic. Oh, it is real life. Sucks to not be theoretically non-existant.

• 2 weeks later...