Do you spawn in Muldraugh or West Point?

Coco Andy

West Point but I travel between towns. Just make my main base in West Point by the river so I can fish.

I didnt know this or are we talking about multiplayer? As far as I know you can select the city you spawn in

The game is open world, the place you spawn in isnt walled off, everything is connected, the spawn point just tells you in which area you begin.

West Point but I travel between towns. Just make my main base in West Point by the river so I can fish.

I didnt know this or are we talking about multiplayer? As far as I know you can select the city you spawn in

The game is open world, the place you spawn in isnt walled off, everything is connected, the spawn point just tells you in which area you begin.

Yeah this is what I thought, but if I read the answer Sailorwolf gave I got the idea that you can just spawn in West Point

Each time there are considerable number of updates, I do one survival game in each location to see if the challenges change. I tend to play the West point one more because I have the map nearly memorized, but I like the warehouses in Muldraugh. I tend to make my bases closer to wooded areas at both locations, and then make little base way points when I go exploring and scavenging.

currently i'm spawning in Muldraugh due to the use of the TWD Prison V2, which is placed just west of McCoy Logging if you install it in the Vanilla map. but i tend to have 2 or 3 active save games at any time, something in west point, one in muldraugh, and one that spawned in west point but then i ran up north and am in the mall area. covers the map pretty well between the 3 saves.

i do prefer muldraugh, but I hate the fact that fishing is only viable in west point and planning my migration over there soon. 

will take a lil bit of time though but I was thinking about establishing a little foothold / base right here

both of the dock areas are great because you can wall them off very quickly for a secure fishing spot!

Haven't played Zomboid for a while, but the last couple of times I played, I played in West Point. Sure, finding building supplies is a bitch, but there's generally more loot and !!FUN!! to be had given the building density.

I tended to set up a base about here. Build walls between the three buildings, barricade the downstairs windows/doors and hang sheet ropes out every window. Plenty of space, and you don't need to fortify everything from the ground up. As an added bonus, given the parking area to the north, it's easy to follow the road east into the centre of town and back again without getting lost.

muldraugh for a quick playthrough with iwbums builds , westpoint for the serious business. :D

since fishing is a big gameplay part and u can only do it in westpoint atm.

and i never walk to westpoint when playing in muldraugh.

and i never go to the mall when playing in westpoint. not worth in my opinion. there should definetly be spawnpoint for the mall area. hopefully when its more complete there.

Haven't played Zomboid for a while, but the last couple of times I played, I played in West Point. Sure, finding building supplies is a bitch, but there's generally more loot and !!FUN!! to be had given the building density.

I tended to set up a base about here. Build walls between the three buildings, barricade the downstairs windows/doors and hang sheet ropes out every window. Plenty of space, and you don't need to fortify everything from the ground up. As an added bonus, given the parking area to the north, it's easy to follow the road east into the centre of town and back again without getting lost.

That's the spot :) You can wall it in and it gives you lots of room for farming.