The Corrupt-A-Wish Thread
16 16

1005 posts in this topic

I wish the "ban the person above you" forum game wasn't locked O__O

The wish you wished for did not corrupt the wish above yours. Please hang up and try your wish again.

I wish I had some sliced bread for this peanut butter, bacon and The Last Banana.

Granted. You get hit with the 'Sliced Bread' by Chris Jericho. You suffer severe concussion in the process, and your dreams of becoming an international pro-wrestler are shattered.

I wish my member title was spelt correctly.

*coughs* (Couldn't resist)

I wish my head wasn't aching.

Granted. Now all of your other body parts do. You are unable to walk, talk, or do anything other than dribble down your shirt.

I wish I hadn't asked for my member title to be changed.

Granted. Instead, most of your head becomes a nerveless mist without the ability to protect its innards!

I wish I literally had a small flash drive containing only Undertale implanted into my heart.

Granted, but then a remote moderator ironically locks it. You know you have it, but it's useless.

See what I did there ? ^^

I wish teleportation existed, so people could go anywhere anytime. There would be no borders, no nations, no flags, no patriots (woh-oh, woh-oh)

Granted. I teleported into your home and took your stuff...

I wish for a corrupt wish. O__O

Granted, but all was well.

I wish I could 256 gallons of water in an IBC and fill my canteen from it while it's sittin' there on the floor like a big, dopey water hippy.

Granted, he's more interested in performing the mating ceremony & dance with your knee and the only thing that will stop his hellish advances is the most treasured thing that all dogs desire: Human souls. Or a squeaky toy. A squeaky toy works, too..

Except you have lost all of his squeaky toys! (thought that wasn't gonna be so bad, didn't you?)

I wish for a day off.

Granted! All of the cute little doges are dead in the horrors of war, rapidly struck down by invaders. How could you have done that? Who fills their army with puppies? You're a monster.

I wish I had sixty times more time than I currently have.

(60 x my current amount of time)

Spoiler
otp feeiyls

Wish granted but before you could eat it it turned into a baby Footmuffin. Thus making you a father and mcdonalds the mother weird how life works in (plot twist) Footmuffin Mind.

I wish for fire proof google's so I can look at this explosion in the background.

Granted! Your Google goggles have a lot of grime on them and you can't see anything, but you never get around to cleaning them because you don't want to do it and you never look at anything through them.

I wish my hair would grow edible mold.

Granted. The mold is edible, but taste exactly like mold, looks like mold and overall is pretty much just disease-ridden mold.

I wish i wouldn't rage so much at Geometry Dash

Granted. The mold is edible, but taste exactly like mold, looks like mold and overall is pretty much just disease-ridden mold.

I wish i wouldn't rage so much at Geometry Dash

Granted. But you would then stop playing Geometry Dash.

I wish i had no wish.

Unfortunately your netflix account is deleted and they ask you to pay a ridiculously high monthly fee and as such you have to watch it when it's aired on TV.

One problem though: Everytime it's aired on TV, you're in detention.

I wish I didn't stay up to play Fallout 4 last night.

granted! everyone has a fat pile of money, and are overcome with greed. the human population subsequently shrinks to twelve, eleven people serving a monarch. that monarch is me, I'm horribly incompetent, everyone else dies, the end.

i wish I had eleven different assistants that are also secretly my medically regenerated clones born from all of my toes.