The Corrupt-A-Wish Thread
16 16

1005 posts in this topic

Granted. People will call your dad a hoe after throwing papers at them.

I wish..... I wish be happy and healthy in my life. If my family could be too this would be great.

Granted. Your family attained that but all your friends got the opposite. They then despise you for having a healthy and happy life and they don't... you now have no friends... which is not that great... :T

I wish we would develop a viable space-transport system before we even try to travel to Kepler-<insert the number here... I forgot what it was> O__O

Granted, instead Apple steals all your money to fund their project to create the first humancentiPad.

I wish Blacklight: Retribution didn't require you to buy a seperate currency just to OWN a weapon.

Granted. They won but after 2 hours it become clear that these DeezNuts were covered in Marihuana. DeezNuts got banned in all countries.

I wish being ultimate-hacker so i can cheat every admin ever to ban himself.

Granted. However, he has the same jackalope horns and wing things as your avatar, as well as herpes and chickenpox.

Granted. Sadly, a long and brutal war must be waged before that is able to be developed, the world crumbles under the cost.

I wish I had seven, perfectly healthy, sweet and loving baby polar bear cubs that liked to play extreme tea party and high-stakes dress up.

Edited by Footmuffin

Granted. 6 of them got killed by the last one. The last one died of guilt (suicide, don't ask how, it's too dark).

I wish that someone will reply to my last one wish.

Granted, you are Triggered™!!! So Triggered™!!!!! Oh my god, you can Feel the Triggering™!!!! It seethes through your body unlike any of the other varieties of hard-fought ranklings of le trullorz!!

I wish the attack helicopter copypasta and its repugnant descendants would just die already.

Granting, The Cat Gives This BabyBoy Toxoplamsosid.

I Wish The Language Of People Who Spek English Adopt Form of Seymour And Compettors, Of sandsvendor100 Fame.

EDIT: well! here is an alternate wish in case that is too fabulous and great for the next player to handle!

I wish I had a gigantic brimmed hat that perfectly complimented the hair on my neck, for me to tip at others.