Looking for survival partner(s)

Zeratchi

Good evening everyone,

I have been playing this game for a few days now and I am starting to get a bit bored doing all the work myself. Finding everything, cutting down trees and dragging those logs, building that little fort etc.

So I'm looking for mature/adult player(s) to venture/build with, age 18+, male or female doesn't matter, new or seasoned gamer doesn't matter.

I am a 24 year old male from Norway, seasoned gamer. I would prefer talking over Skype instead of typing, but everything works, and I am not into RP.

Interested, then send me a PM and we shall head into the apocalyptic game together :)

Hi. As you may have seen, I just made a post about a group I would like to start. Would you like to survive with me, in the context of the anarchist commune I described?

I have no interest whatsoever in skype or any type of voice communication, but if we get enough people to actually get this idea off the ground then it's possible some other people in the group may be willing to use skype with you.

Here is a reddit thread with information: https://www.reddit.com/r/projectzomboid/comments/2q09w1/im_looking_for_people_to_try_a_new_playstyle_in/

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. As you may have seen, I just made a post about a group I would like to start. Would you like to survive with me, in the context of the anarchist commune I described?

I have no interest whatsoever in skype or any type of voice communication, but if we get enough people to actually get this idea off the ground then it's possible some other people in the group may be willing to use skype with you.

Here is a reddit thread with information: https://www.reddit.com/r/projectzomboid/comments/2q09w1/im_looking_for_people_to_try_a_new_playstyle_in/

How is this going for you? I'm not a roleplaying kind of person, so all the "No hierarchy, total freedom, equality..." etc sound kind of stupid to me. But good luck to you with it! :)

Still looking for someone to play with?

I've pm you back :)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived