Way to increase zombie respawn

Keyboardassassin

Okay so i'm in a survival,got things going for me. Killed a bunch of zeds. And it just seems like they don't spawn back fast enough on SIngleplayer. Anyway to change a txt file or something where they will spawn more zombies daily or something. Kinda out there i know. But i just been spending awhile in this gameplay and am at the 6 month mark. Just want to bump up gameplay and test my fort out

The only way to increase it would be to play on your own private server, at the moment. Or use a mod, such as ToastedFishSandwich's zombie-doubling mod.

Ihas an idea.

So we want an realistic game but we also want an feeling of an very big world with millions of zombies.

So why not an special spawn zone in the wood at the very far away border of the map.

specialy at night the spawning zombies and we can say "hey they are coming from an another country or city .

so the slowly walk in the urban zones.

so you become new fresh zombies every day and it dosnt feel unrealistic because they dont spawn in zones you has cleared 100 times

Ihas an idea.

So we want an realistic game but we also want an feeling of an very big world with millions of zombies.

So why not an special spawn zone in the wood at the very far away border of the map.

specialy at night the spawning zombies and we can say "hey they are coming from an another country or city .

so you become new fresh zombies every day and it dosnt feel unrealistic because they dont spawn in zones you has cleared 100 times

I think they already do that, they just don't repopulate areas as quickly as some might like them to.

Might need a sandbox setting or something.

The only way to increase it would be to play on your own private server, at the moment. Or use a mod, such as ToastedFishSandwich's zombie-doubling mod.

Ihas an idea.

Because, unless you're standing beside that forest, it's on your harddrive, slumbering. ;)

Steaming game worlds really do make things more complicated.

Because, unless you're standing beside that forest, it's on your harddrive, slumbering. ;)

Steaming game worlds really do make things more complicated.

Or more simple, depending on your approach.

The further you abstract things, the easier it can become to tweak at a higher level

Archived