Breaking down Chairs and Tables

sub439

I am always annoyed about how often there are tables and chairs around that offer no use other than taking up space, but a table leg can offer a decent club in a tight situation and like a tree branch a stone or nail could be attached to it. A table top can often be broken down into thinner and easier to use planks for building or barricading. Just an idea mainly due to the mechanic of being able to create weapons from sticks and stones. (Which in PvP will most definitely break your bones.)

I am always annoyed about how often there are tables and chairs around that offer no use other than taking up space, but a table leg can offer a decent club in a tight situation and like a tree branch a stone or nail could be attached to it. A table top can often be broken down into thinner and easier to use planks for building or barricading. Just an idea mainly due to the mechanic of being able to create weapons from sticks and stones. (Which in PvP will most definitely break your bones.)

I have to agree,a really good idea. Instead of when you destroy all this furniture you get nothing but being highly tired sucks. Wouldn't mind getting a plank or two from a wooden table or a plastic shank made from the leg of one of those plastic chair legs.