Put The Tweezers in The Medkit (and Shake it All Up)!

DnastyFunkmaster

The revamped medical system has added a lot of new items that you have to now loot for and keep track of while surviving. It's sometimes frustrating to have to search for aspirin, tweezers, needles, thread, bandages, disinfectant, antibiotics, oh my! Just look at how much more STUFF there is: 

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/11292-iwbums-build-30/

First aid kits should generate in the world with variable quantities of these medical supplies (all-in-one medkits will be rare). First aid kits should be a specialized containers with slots for medical-related items. I know the devs don't have time to actually play around and find the snags in gameplay like micro-managing all of your medical supplies, but it's pretty obvious that the click-and-drag simulator that is the revamped medical system overshadows the more fun aspects of the game, no offense. Finding first aid kits won't be very common, so it will be a luxury among groups to have one for quick anatomical repairs. 

The reason medical kits are needed:

When all of your med supplies are in you backpack, the game doesn't recognize that you have the items until you pull them out. Having your trusty medkit to take out in case of a lodged bullet will save you the hassle. It will essentially be a container in a container, but when pulled out, can automatically access any supplies within it necessary to dress your wounds. Still, those who don't have a medkit will find themselves dirtying up their duffle bag with their trembling blood-drenched fingers trying to find that damn needle! 

Bonus idea:

Thinking more about specialized containers as I write this got me thinking that they could include tool kits as well. Once vehicles are added, they'll most likely have a whole slough of new items to fix up cars. At this point, you'll want a tool kit in the back of your truck in case your fuel pump starts leaking or your hatchet is getting loose. Though of course, a backpack could serve as this so I don't think it's as necessary. 

EDIT:

Okay so scratch basically all of this since it's already a thing. So much for being a step ahead of the devs!

They actually have this at least in build 30.7+

I was playing Build 30.7 and within the first few minutes of a new save, found a first aid kid.

If you're playing on the IWBUMS build, start a new game and check around.

I do agree on the more specialized containers, though.
I'd love to see hard cases (like Pelican cases) as well as sports bags (with water bags, etc)

EDIT:
In the IWBUMS 30 changelog:
"First Aid kits will be lootable, and will contain items and implements to help you survive. Tweezers and suture needle holders can be used to remove glass shards, antibiotics will be available for you to take to treat infection etc."