Be able to sit on ours chairs and sofas

edusaraiva

I am for it but what would it do to benefit the game?!? would it make exhaustion pass faster, or possibly make reading slightly sped up, or even just make you tired faster? What would it do!!!

little things, like allow a group to all sit around a table or fire while waiting for morning, eating, or healing  from a broken leg and just talk. and yes, read a book while sitting down, taking a rest break and any other reason we have for sitting down in real life.

lol, why else would we sit down?

I am for it but what would it do to benefit the game?!? would it make exhaustion pass faster, or possibly make reading slightly sped up, or even just make you tired faster? What would it do!!!

little things, like allow a group to all sit around a table or fire while waiting for morning, eating, or healing  from a broken leg and just talk. and yes, read a book while sitting down, taking a rest break and any other reason we have for sitting down in real life.

lol, why else would we sit down?

I don't know that's why i am asking. If this was me i would be hiding in the corner with my stuffed penguin. I would have no need for chairs. I couldn't even stand still long enough to read a book.