Okay so i have some great ideas for traps or ways of torture. The first trap

1:Bear-traps:Simple enough. Can be found on farms or out in the cabins randomly? Used to Seriously injure another player on multiplayer or used to put a zombie to a halt,maybe because i saw somewheres on the forums that it would be difficult to make it where one zombie has an arm missing and another has a leg,and arm missing..etc.. well i thought instead of showing the zombie missing the missing leg maybe once it hits the trap they automatically become a crawler. Also maybe option where trapping skill ties into this where the bear traps success rate depends on Trapping Skill/Level.

2:Trip wire: Ahhh my all time favorite. Basic used for either a zombie or person. But i was thinking aiming more towards PvP. The main player rigs up a trip wire to a tree where if another player walks by and trips the wire that one way the trap could work is if used in a hangman kinda style. But when they hang its not by the neck but by the leg/foot. So then on PvP maps the player who rigged the trap can torture the captured player. OR better yet use them as some sort of Pawn or Hostage so they can get supplies,etc...

heres a website i found with a snare trap:

http://www.instructables.com/id/simple-snare/

also:

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Snare-Trap

3:Holes: yes i know this one is a stretch but just thinking if you guys put in a new item that could have multiple uses could be used to dig holes. And then players could fall into it. But better yet that would be noticeable right? How about the ability that when you forage that there is a chance of getting leaves and maybe with thread/rope/fishing line that the player could use the items of leaves and one of those strings to craft a gillie camo flooring to camo the hole ;) then use the captured zombies or players for hostage

4: Tying People up: Okay by know you are assuming i'm some psycho or creep living in my moms basement haha. But seriously give the ability with a high enough trap skill combined with a high carpentry that the player could maybe injure a players legs and maybe tie them up to a chair then torture them or use them as bait/hostage/or a pawn. Or maybe just maybe beat them to near death with a spoon and force them to drink bleach.

Well that's all for now...Maybe these ideas will come in use?