Survival Mode - "IT'S TOO HARD" etc

lemmy101

One small complaint at the moment Lemmy, its still very possible to "rope a dope" in the current build. Even though they naturally clump, when one spots you, it does not alert the others, making for some easy kills.

I deliberately tried, but wasn't able to kite one out of a pack of 8. Others followed, and I got ate. Going to try again tonight though!

So is survival diffcult already? Or is it just an announcement? I haven't played survival for ages, so I don't know

Depends what's difficult to you. The IWBUMS build has been made quite substantially more difficult, but you can only see by trying out yourself if it's enough.

So is survival diffcult already? Or is it just an announcement? I haven't played survival for ages, so I don't know

Depends what's difficult to you. The IWBUMS build has been made quite substantially more difficult, but you can only see by trying out yourself if it's enough.

Lemmy was talking about leaderboards and legendary players who can survive for a year... So I thought it'd be really hard. What I see is you can still survive for a year without any problem at all

Yea but if you read it, you'll know he said that's what they want to achieve with the new additions, now we're seeing if that's what they do. It's your job now to give feedback and suggest your ideas that make the game better. :) Plus many features are still missing.

Edited by Suomiboi

Along previous topic about startgame interface, it's allright. I just think

1) you should add a simple warning to pressing survival mode button, like it was is simple Doom game nightmare mode like : "If you are new to this game this mode might hurt your feelings, and people expressing feelhurt make me sad, try sandbox, dude!" And the Racoon or whatever it is picture attached... kidding

2) separate frustrating from difficult - i don't play survival cuz i'm a noob yet, but my friends don't cuz they don't like day length - have settings much harder but a bit longer day. Can never be sure if percentage of such stuff is important - maybe worth a check, maybe not.

3) exact methods of achieving difficulty will matter more than the difficulty itself so while it aint SpawnWanderingHordeEveryHour spark of genius - we're with you)