Needed PvP Additions

Jack Bower

As an avid multiplayer player I have found several issues that I would like to address.

Defending a base is really hard, players could really use some help. You can't always be there to protect your base but you can make traps and security to keep your things safe.

I would appreciate the ability to create spikes that when people fall onto them they take damage or just straight up die...

I end up playing on the occasional roleplaying server and these poor people wander into my base, please add the ability to sever dead survivors heads and mount them on spikes so I can plant them around my base and show people I mean business...

Signs you can actually plant text on

Cans on a string that when people walk over them it makes a loud clanging noise to stop people from creeping into/around your base.

Cannibalism - This is really important because the world is ending and nobody is going to stop me from finding out what human tastes like. Please sweet god add this

I'd rather discourage people from coming onto my land then have to worry about killing them with traps.

I haven't really gotten too into the Multiplayer scene yet (most servers don't have a loot respawn system and that makes it pretty difficult to survive) and I can already see many uses for player traps. As, after all, people DO need to sleep themselves. 
But would it scale off of construction, or another kind of skill? 

Zombies need to have a chance to have random items in their packs so on servers that have been looted you can still get some items that other people picked up early in the outbreak but died.

i have found numerous helpful items on zombies...such as bats, axes, duffel, normal and big hiking bags, pistols and 9MM ammo.

but never food or water, which does seem a little odd now that i think about it.

Bump for great justice, every time I eat a can of beans I want to save the empty cans so I can string them on a wire so I  can hear people when they try and sneak up on me, this would be a great addition because the stealth patch is coming out soon and fools are going to be creeping more then ever.

I am a little iffy on the topic because cannibalism seems a bit to far and i feel traps will be added but not to that extent. I also would like to save cans but making a little phone seems dumb since after more than a few feet the sound is the same for just about everything. Just my opinions so that's all i have to say.