How (i think) that the clothing/armor system should be

Dan_hibiki

Hi!

This is my first thread on the forum, and i wanted to know what do you think about my idea.

As most of us know, in Pz you can only wear 4 kind of clothing: head (no use), torso, legs and feet, but i think than that can be extended.

post-19587-0-17547700-1417540199_thumb.j

As you can see, this character from another zombie game is wearing clothes on differents part of his body. Im not saying that should be the same, but similar, so we can have more customization options.

And about the armor:

post-19587-0-54025300-1417541115_thumb.p

Guess from which game it is...

Could be old, but accuarate. The armor should work deppending the body part and armor rate (of course, we are civilians, so the "armor" shouldnt protect too much). I.E: using shorts instead of pants will not protect your legs as a pant would do, but you will be more lighter.

Thats it, im done, hope that you liked it.

Sure I can second this. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't already planned. I don't think there's been any specifics, but more clothing is definitely planned. I think raincoats and such at least have been mentioned. There could be a system where bodypart items are given a specific number to represent a "slot" so that it could be easily moddable.

And yup "armor" is planned, as in clothes giving protection.

Sure I can second this. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't already planned. I don't think there's been any specifics, but more clothing is definitely planned. I think raincoats and such at least have been mentioned. There could be a system where bodypart items are given a specific number to represent a "slot" so that it could be easily moddable.

I already know

I already know that it is planned, so i wanted to give my suggestions about it.

It would be very different if i posted "New sistem: more clothes, and armor".

Dunno if you understand me.

Just making it clear. I can't know what you do, so I pointed it out just to be sure. I also did continue your trail of thought with my own addition and I did say I agreed with the suggestion. And yes I do understand you. :)

EDIT: What I forgot is to say welcome to the forums!! And also I didn't mean to seem blunt and I apologize if I did. :)

Just making it clear. I can't know what you do, so I pointed it out just to be sure. I also did continue your trail of thought with my own addition and I did say I agreed with the suggestion. And yes I do understand you. :)

EDIT: What I forgot is to say welcome to the forums!! And also I didn't mean to seem blunt and I apologize if I did. :)

Dont worry, you didn't :)

And thanks, i have another ideas in my mind, but i don't know how to redact them right now.