BinxB

so the first thing right off the bat I feel there needs to be a Doctor career for the game when build 30 is official. maybe a boost to first aid skill or naturally better bandages tho I feel the simplest thing could be just spawning with a first aid kit if you choose to be a doctor/EMT. i mean I know alot of people are gonna say thats OP to jsut find one but thats the point of a career to start with something you wanna specilize in

I've said it before. A doc should start in a 2 story brick house with lots of medical supplies, some medical books and a 90% chance of either [a golf club or a fishing pole]

That would be to unfair to the other professions. i believe the doctor starting out with bandages and a boost to the xp gain of the first aid skill yes. but start off in a house full of supplies no. I believe the other traits should do something similar to this like Construction worker starting off with a hammer 5 nails and a boost to his or her Carpentry xp gain. the FireOfficer starts with an Axe and a boost to the blade skills. Outdoors man should start with the fishing pole or a hunting knife. the police officer a pistol with one clip of ammo and a boost to the firearms xp gain.

I've said it before. A doc should start in a 2 story brick house with lots of medical supplies, some medical books and a 90% chance of either [a golf club or a fishing pole]

A smouldering ruin of his house, after the mobs have stripped him bare, you mean. Ah-ha-ha.