Auto drink option?

Solokill72

It already automatically drinks if you have a water bottle (with water in it ofcourse) in your main inventory

Did you read his post before posting ?

As for the suggestion itself, I like auto-drink and I think most people do as well. I don't think the time used to code it would be worth the amount of people who'd use it !

I guess ultimately I would like to see this option, just because there could be a rare occurence where I wanted to ration the water that I had, like during a drought or something.

Hey as a side note; what about evaporation slowly sucking up your exposed water storage containers (bowls, pots, water barrels, etc)?

However, for now I can just leave the water in my bag and not my main inventory as a current work-around to the auto-drinking.

However, for now I can just leave the water in my bag and not my main inventory as a current work-around to the auto-drinking.

Yep, that's why I do when I want to save some water, I just put it in my bag.

I've always thought it was weird that you're able to throw in several mugs and bowls of water into a backpack without them spilling

It's really unrealistic.

It already automatically drinks if you have a water bottle (with water in it ofcourse) in your main inventory

Did you read his post before posting ?

As for the suggestion itself, I like auto-drink and I think most people do as well. I don't think the time used to code it would be worth the amount of people who'd use it !

sorry my bad