Girl plays Project Zomboid!

Atwim!

Hey everyone! I'm alltheworldismad, or Atwim for short. The highlight of my let's play channel is my lovely girlfriend attempting to survive the zombie apocalypse using this amazing game. It was very fun to make and I am really glad with how it turned out. Show her some support and maybe she will make another appearance in one of my videos.

Get to the chase man!! Alright here's the video, Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EIRd9h3Is4&t=34m3s

Some C&C I suppose.

The title is misleading as the first 30 minutes of this 35 minute video is of you doing an LP. The thing you are advertising takes up 1/7 of the actual video.

The parts that are actually your girlfriend are pretty funny though.

Sorry for the confusion PixelBomb, I just included the little clip as something fun to add for my regular viewers. The regular let's play videos are what my channel is based on :)

And to CBA, well, from my experience, which is one time; women make much funnier content !

Mentioning a few things for you:

Still watching the video, but you should know molotovs got taken out again temporarily. Fire is being a bit crazy right now =P Should come in soon.

You noticed in the beginning you got a bit thirsty quickly. Thirst and hunger got balanced so you get slightly thirsty and hungry quicker and at a smaller penalty, and it takes much longer to get very hungry and thirsty.

You had some horrible luck with alarms, haha.

You can keep tugging on windows for a while and sometimes you'll get them unstuck without having to break it.

Low cooking skill makes it hard to cook anyways, and triple speed you prolly jumped about an hour. I completely recommend normal speed for cooking.

Overall it was a really fun watch and I'm looking forward to the rest of your stuff!

What i expected to see: GGS. (Girl Gamer Syndrome).

What i actually saw: A guy taking advantage of GGS.

What supplemented the thread(in a bad way): h-bomb the troll of these forums. 

THIS PLACE IS GETTING OVERRUN! 

Glad to know you're here to take h-bomb's place.

She loves games! She plays minecraft and terraria. She LOVES happy wheels...

I was hoping to record her trying out surgeon sim the other day but I found out my computer couldn't record it in 30fps. That sucked.

Anyways, I'm sorry you didn't like my video(s).

They will get better! 

I quite enjoyed it. I think that it would be neat of you to include your girlfriend's full playthroughs if you're going to record her at all- that would make it feel less like a gimmick. She was pretty fun to listen to, as well.

I love the idea! I was pretty undecided on a lot of stuff with trying to include her. Do I create a new channel for her? or just a new playlist? This was my first attempt at it and her first ever 'let's play'. But I love that there is interest in full videos of her. I'll be sure to let her know.

And whatever comes of it, you guys will be the first to know! 

Thanks for the continued support rathlord!

You bet!

I'd suggest either letting her do her own videos (if she really enjoys doing it and wants to get into it) or perhaps you and her doing a kind of "hotbox" video where you take turns taking control of the character. This keeps things interesting for both the viewers and for you. You could switch out every 24 hours (in game) or just whenever you feel like it. But if she is enjoying doing it I recommend getting her started with her own channel. You can both post links to each others channels and even do crossovers where you feature on the others' channel. This increases viewers for both of you!

I love the idea of doing a video with the both of us! That could be fun. You're right, it could add a new dynamic to the videos! Sadly, she is quite a busy person. I hope to get her into more of my videos for now, but these suggestions are great. 

Archived