Raw Coop-Gameplay

Hey everyone, thanks to the build 30, I returned to PZ and directly have brought my girlfriend with me into this game. I started to record our gameplay of daily things we do and will upload them as soon as I manage (bad connection :( ). Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and maybe even drop a comment or a like :P

While I am at this point, do anyone of you know how I could get a very low delayed stream over a LAN? I was thinking about including her view into the big screen aswell, but I only found tools that stream with 5s delay which is simply too much to make it look good.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvzardDMSsOSzmTInPLhVAyogOIyMWHpA

Ofcourse you can also drop a comment or suggestion here :D

Hey everyone, thanks to the build 30, I returned to PZ and directly have brought my girlfriend with me into this game. I started to record our gameplay of daily things we do and will upload them as soon as I manage (bad connection :( ). Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and maybe even drop a comment or a like :P

While I am at this point, do anyone of you know how I could get a very low delayed stream over a LAN? I was thinking about including her view into the big screen aswell, but I only found tools that stream with 5s delay which is simply too much to make it look good.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvzardDMSsOSzmTInPLhVAyogOIyMWHpA

Ofcourse you can also drop a comment or suggestion here :D

Personally I think it would be a better idea to have her record separately and just send you the video file, then when editing you could put her screen wherever you want, obviously you'd need to sync it up.

on survival or sandbox you choose? far as what your asking about with steam i wouldn't know never did try any of that stuff

I think I have started a sandbox server. Just made some changes with the .exe file which creates a config and then starter the .bat for the server.

[...]

Personally I think it would be a better idea to have her record separately and just send you the video file, then when editing you could put her screen wherever you want, obviously you'd need to sync it up.

I will probably do this for the further episodes. I have recorded a few already but I need the time to upload. Is there maybe a way to upload a video to youtube in multiple steps?

on survival or sandbox you choose? far as what your asking about with steam i wouldn't know never did try any of that stuff

I think I have started a sandbox server. Just made some changes with the .exe file which creates a config and then starter the .bat for the server.

[...]

I will probably do this for the further episodes. I have recorded a few already but I need the time to upload. Is there maybe a way to upload a video to youtube in multiple steps?

Not that I know of, it could be possible to upload them as unlisted and then make them public when you want? I do believe its possible to upload multiple videos at once.

Archived