The Marauders

magnum2016

The Marauders

jIZIxt1.jpg

Introduction:

"When men like us follow rules and cooperate a little bit, well, the world becomes ours."

The world before was not for people like me and you, we were simply restrained by the morals our leaders had created. however our leaders and the ones who believed in them were weak, they did not know how to survive and how it felt to be hungry.

That was until the Outbreak hit, the weak stood no chance against the undead hordes, their leaders hid behind large blast doors as their once loyal citizens were devoured by the undead.

The world before was not for us, we were considered outcasts by many however we are the future of mankind, we taken what we need from the weak through force and we will be the last survivors left on this world because we have been forced to survive our entire lives.

Working Together And The Rules

We will work together in every situation and we will not be afraid of dying the ensure that the rest of the group survives.

Each member will be allowed to have a stash of equipment which will be his and no one in the group can take from it, this stash can contain anything from personal belongings to food and ammunition.

However everything else that we find will go to the entire group and every member will be free to take from the groups stockpile as long as they can prove that they really do need the items they wish to take.

We will not be on any strict system of rules that will have a wide assortment of punishments instead our rules are very simple.

You do not put other members of the groups in danger, you do not lie, you do not steal and you do not blame others for your mistakes and you use common sense. 

If you follow these rules then we will get along perfectly if you do not then we will not hesitate to beat you or to even kill you for putting the group in danger.

OOC:

What To Expect From Us

• Everything will be shared between the group
    (Other than small stockpiles which players will be allowed to have)

• We will take supplies and equipment from other survivors, this does not mean we will go around killing everyone we see however. We will on occasions trade with other survivors and we will only kill others if they make us kill them.

• We will remain a rather small group with a max of eight members

• We will constantly be traveling throughout the county and we will very rarely stay in one area for more than two days.

• Lying, Stealing and Framing other members will not be taken lightly.

• We will keep each other safe and healthy, we will always work together and if needed risk each others lives for the safety of the group.

Members

John Maxson

Occupation Before the Outbreak: United States National Guard

Role: Current Leader

Background:

When the outbreak first started I tried to help everyone I could however I quickly discovered that much of the population was beyond saving they just could not accept that the world as they knew it had gone, they broke down, they were useless so I took the few supplies that they had and I left them for undead. 

I quickly began to realize that to survive in the world you had to take what you needed to survive and as I found out several others believed in the same ideology, over the course of several weeks I created a small group and we called ourselves "The Marauders" to this date we have killed hundreds of infected and over sixty survivors taking what they have to better our lives.

Other Info: Always open to criticism and I will not be the sole leader of the group it will be a democracy

-----------------------------------------------

John Bryan

Occupation Before the Outbreak: Office Worker

Role: Guarding our temporary outpost, as well as helping scavenging.

Background: The day the dead rose, was one of the most unfortunate thing that ever came to face humanity. However, i came to appreciate it in someway.

It was a cloudy day, when one of my colleagues went to the rest room with his nose bleeding horribly. At first I thought it was nothing, but then...He came back...With a palid tone to his skin and blood on his hands. He immediately proceeded to infect the one's who were passing by. I saw what he was doing and proceeded to grab my chair and bash it into my colleagues face, after many warnings.

Some weeks had passed, I built a small fort on a neighbors house and held it until I hadn't any resources remaining.

Eventually I ran out of food supply, and attempted to do a scavenging run. 

I tried to do my best to find something useful, when suddenly I find myself in front of three guys pointing guns at me. And that's how I met them.

Jesse Dawk

Occupation Before the Outbreak: United States Marine Corps

Role: Scavenging/Building 

Background:

After flying back over Sea's and landing in a local airport, I took a ride to the local area to visit some family.

On my way to visit, a man walked out into the street and got hit by another car.

I pulled over and got out to help only to see the man in the car getting mauled by 2 strange people, After realizing what was happening I attempted to remove the 2 Z's from the Civilian only to see he was dead and they had seen me as their next target, I ran to my car and got in to drive away. after driving a few feet away the Z's were behind the car. I put the car in reverse and made sure they would not bother anymore Civilians.

After another hour drive i arrived at my family's house, Only to find the front door open, And blood everyone with my cousin on the ground with a bullet in his head. I immediately went in the house to get what i could to survive.

4 weeks after the outbreak i was low on supplies and there was too many Z's in the area to count. I decided it was time to move on.

I walked to for hours only to find a Base some survivors had built. with 2 guys inside who realized i was out side.

That is when i found them....

Other Info: Very easy to get along with, Not a stranger to sarcasm or anything alike. Very team based but also know how to move on my own.

John Barret

Occupation Before Outbreak?: Pizza Delivery (In school to become a Male Nurse)

Role: Scout, Scavenger, Medic

Background: All his life, John was the Black Sheep of his family without any real direction in his life. He had worked the same Pizza Delivery job for ten years, had gone to college for multiple different courses, from business, law and security to Nursing (his current attempt at success before the apocalypse). When the infection began to spread, John's first year of school in the nurse program had come to a close when the zombie apocalypse hit. Not having a whole lot of compassion for his family, due to his treatment and slightly sociopathic approach to life, John decided to go it alone. Nearly two weeks after, fighting off a significant group of zombies after a house alarm went off, John was saved when a group created a distraction, and an opportunity to escape. He soon caught up with group, and sold the point that he could make himself useful with his medical knowledge and his usually nimble and quiet scavenging.

Other Info: I typically play weekends, and Tues/Thurs nights. I also play wow with my friends, so when I play with and raid with them I wont be able to play, I also work afternoons.

Name: Isaac Reecer

Occupation Before the Outbreak: Writer/Ret. Army Personnel

Role: Scavenger/Scout

Background: After leaving his home (Isaac lived in the base) to visit his family during his time away he jumped on a flight to muldraugh, KY. He slept most of the flight, being that it was a lengthy journey because his base was in Iraq. He was surfing his computer when he saw on his search engine news tab a story about a virus spreading. It shouldn't be a concern the public was reminded, but he felt something was off. He decided to shrug it off and call his sister. No answer, That was odd he thought, she always picks up. He decided it was just long distance trouble.

After he arrived at the airport, he decided to have a drink and be on the road. He walked over to the bar and ordered a few shots of whiskey, he liked his drinks hard. Not realizing his actions saved his life, by passing out from the many drinks he had, he had just missed the massacre/outbreak in his hometown. Only to arrive the next morning.

After arriving, he found his sisters home in shambles, extreme signs of struggle and some blood in the kitchen, he immediately raced into the backyard to find her severely bleeding and shambling, he called her name, no response, he called her name louder this time, she looked over, he was horrified by the 100,000 yard-stare she had in her eyes. She began to shamble towards him, making gurgling noises, he called if she was ok, he told her to stop where she was. She didn't, “STOP NOW” he screamed, tears streaming down his face, she only picked up speed, he didn't have a choice, he pulled out his Service Sidearm, The .45 Cal M1911, His former CO gave it to him during a mission, he was told to use it in self-defence. He aimed it at her head and pulled the trigger, he was hit with a spray of rotting brains and blood. He started to panic, realizing the gunshot was attracting more like her. He then began to climb to the roof, after a day and a half he passed out from dehydration, and was found by them. Now he always carries his M1911 just for one purpose only. Self-Defence.

Other Info:(Anything else you would like us to know)
I pretty much can play anytime, i get home at about 3:45pm weekdays, but I get home at 2:00pm on tuesdays. I am a very dedicated player and is also a dedicated roleplayer.

Application

Out of Character

Have your Roleplayed in Project Zomboid Before?

In Character

Name:

Occupation Before the Outbreak:

Role: (How you wish to help the group)

Background: (This is basically just a little tale of how you came to meeting our group)

Other Info:(Anything else you would like us to know)

Application

Out of Character

No, but I have role-played in other zombie-related games before.

In Character

Name: John Bryan

Occupation Before the Outbreak: Office Worker

Role: Guading our temporary outpost, aswell as helping scaving.

Background: The day the dead rose, was one of the most unfortunate thing that ever came to face humanity. However, i came to appreciate it in someway.

It was a cloudy day, when one of my collegues went to the rest room with his nose bleeding horribly. At first I thought it was nothing, but then...He came back...With a palid tone to his skin and blood on his hands. He imideatly proceded to infect the one's who were passing by. I saw what he was doing and procedeed to grab my chair and bash it into my collegues face, after many warnings.

Some weeks had passed, I built a small fort on a neighbors house and held it until I hadn't any resources remaining.

Eventually I ran out of food supply, and attempted to do a scaveging run. 

I tried to do my best to find something usefull, when suddenly I find myself in front of three guys pointing guns at me. And that's how I met them.

Out of Character

Not in Project Zomboid, But i have a lot of experience in other Zombie games when it comes to role-playing.

In Character

Name: Jesse Dawk

Occupation Before the Outbreak: United States Marine Corps

Role: Scavenging/Building 

Background:

After flying back over Sea's and landing in a local airport, I took a ride to the local area to visit some family.

On my way to visit, a man walked out into the street and got hit by another car.

I pulled over and got out to help only to see the man in the car getting mauled by 2 strange people, After realizing what was happening I attempted to remove the 2 Z's from the Civilian only to see he was dead and they had seen me as their next target, I ran to my car and got in to drive away. after driving a few feet away the Z's were behind the car. I put the car in reverse and made sure they would not bother anymore Civilians.

After another hour drive i arrived at my family's house, Only to find the front door open, And blood everyone with my cousin on the ground with a bullet in his head. I immediately went in the house to get what i could to survive.

4 weeks after the outbreak i was low on supplies and there was too many Z's in the area to count. I decided it was time to move on.

I walked to for hours only to find a Base some survivors had built. with 2 guys inside who realized i was out side.

That is when i found them....

Other Info: Very easy to get along with, Not a stranger to sarcasm or anything alike. Very team based but also know how to move on my own.

Excellent i will be sending over a message very shortly please answer the questions honestly :)

Also keep in mind we will not just be shooting everyone we see on sight we will instead attempt to get them to give us their supplies without any fight occurring but if they refuse well a couple of bullets might need to be used, also we will try not to get involved in the "Politics" of the game and we will do our best not to set up rivalries with people we kill.

Well we will tend to be a fairly hostile group due to the fact that unless the player(s) we encounter are equally as strong in fire power and numbers we will no doubt rob them if they have anything we want, however on some occasions we will help other survivors if we both have the same goal in mind.

Oh well the group will be a democracy I will be the "Leader" of The Marauders however any major decisions will be voted on however the group will be based around robbing and if needed killing people so we will not be making a community or being friends with the entire server.

So to sum it up we will be Marauders and we will take what we need to survive from others and that will not really change because that is the entire idea of the group however we will make decisions as a group such as whether or not we should attack large groups or if we should stay in one region for a long period of time. 

If you guys are looking for a server and don't mind a short white list I recommend New Dawn, only problem we're really having recently is trying to get the player base back up now that we have active admins again. You guys could definitely help with that.

Out Of Character

Have You Role Played In Project Zomboid Before? - Yes

In Character

Name: John Barret

Occupation Before Outbreak?: Pizza Delivery (In school to become a Male Nurse)

Role: Scout, Scavenger, Medic

Background: All his life, John was the Black Sheep of his family without any real direction in his life. He had worked the same Pizza Delivery job for ten years, had gone to college for multiple different courses, from business, law and security to Nursing (his current attempt at success before the apocalypse). When the infection began to spread, John's first year of school in the nurse program had come to a close when the zombie apocalypse hit. Not having a whole lot of compassion for his family, due to his treatment and slightly sociopathic approach to life, John decided to go it alone. Nearly two weeks after, fighting off a significant group of zombies after a house alarm went off, John was saved when a group created a distraction, and an opportunity to escape. He soon caught up with group, and sold the point that he could make himself useful with his medical knowledge and his usually nimble and quiet scavenging.

Other Info: I typically play weekends, and Tues/Thurs nights. I also play wow with my friends, so when I play with and raid with them I wont be able to play, I also work afternoons.

Archived