- Fixed Fez.

- MRE cannot be packed anymore.

- Fixed Pickle Vegetable Jars.

- Zed Meat is more Poisonous.

- Added Jute Stems to Foraging.

- Added Stone Knife

- Added Log Table and Primitive Research Station

- Can research some primitive recipes.

- Added Spark Plug, Wind Chimes and Globe.

- Added Packing Tape, Masking Tape, Super Glue and Rubber Cement.

- New glues tapes and glue gun can now fix many weapons and are added to many recipes.

- Added Medium Box of Garbage

- Redone Junkyards and how they work as well as their loot tables.

- Added Phone Book

- Added Skill Books for Electrical, First Aid and Foraging Skills!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

OMG! New Skill Books! That is so awesome!

Is there anywhere we can see the loot tables of the junkyard? I hadn't quite gotten around to trying them out yet, so I don't even know if they were made better or worse.

Thx for the new update :)

About time for me to register here.
I started a fresh new game with your update today. Found in my starting house the "First Aid for beginners" and "Foraging for Beginners". Read them both but nothing changed on my skill screen. Both books disappeared after reading them and i got no bonus so far.
A short time later i found the books again and it says i read 220/220.

The Phonebook adds +50 on boredom. Don't know if this is intended :P

Edit: (Click for bigger image)
 e5FDDVn.jpg

Edited by WhySoSerious

5. Containers. So there's a few containers that seem really cool, but turn out to be traps. You bring a dolly or wheelbarrow out with you when chopping trees to get all the lumber, but then you need to unequip them in order to chop stuff down. So you set the trolly down to chop some more trees, but then you can't pick the trolly back up cause it's too heavy. Also, it's odd that they only reduce the weight by 50, when it's much easier to carry stuff in a trolly/wheelbarrow then in a backpack.

• Bags on the ground show in the loot window's list of containers.

Let me start by saying that I may be misunderstanding this as I have yet to try it out. So I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

I think the IWBUMS has fixed our "over 50 wt dropped bag" problem. You still can't pick up the bag itself but I think it will now work as a container when near. Allowing you to empty it until you can pick it back up.

Can anyone confirm or deny? I don't wanna be spreading lies and giving out false hope.  :unsure: 

Is there anywhere we can see the loot tables of the junkyard? I hadn't quite gotten around to trying them out yet, so I don't even know if they were made better or worse.

Well you can look in the source files. But really they still need to be worked on. Small Trash have 70 possible items, Medium Trash have 24 and Large have 24. Note they all use to have 24 possible items. But many of them were the same item. Now small items appear in small trash, medium items in medium trash and large items in large trash. In future updates I will continue to add on to possible items. But for now I just wanted to redo the system and get it to work as well as put in some extra items.

Thx for the new update :)

About time for me to register here.

I started a fresh new game with your update today. Found in my starting house the "First Aid for beginners" and "Foraging for Beginners". Read them both but nothing changed on my skill screen. Both books disappeared after reading them and i got no bonus so far.

A short time later i found the books again and it says i read 220/220.

The Phonebook adds +50 on boredom. Don't know if this is intended :P

Edit: (Click for bigger image)

e5FDDVn.jpg

Hmm that's odd. Maybe I set them up wrong.

As for the phonebooks, yes they are supose to make you bored. Why are you reading the phone book!?!

EDIT: Ah I found it! This mod showed me what I did wrong. I needed this ...

SkillBook["Doctor"] = {};SkillBook["Doctor"].perk = Perks.Doctor;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;SkillBook["Electrical"] = {};SkillBook["Electrical"].perk = Perks.Electrical;SkillBook["Electrical"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["Electrical"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["Electrical"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["Electrical"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["Electrical"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"] = {};SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].perk = Perks.PlantScavenging;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;

EDIT: Ah I found it! This mod showed me what I did wrong. I needed this ...

SkillBook["Doctor"] = {};SkillBook["Doctor"].perk = Perks.Doctor;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;SkillBook["Electrical"] = {};SkillBook["Electrical"].perk = Perks.Electrical;SkillBook["Electrical"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["Electrical"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["Electrical"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["Electrical"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["Electrical"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"] = {};SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].perk = Perks.PlantScavenging;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;

That works fine! Created a new file in the Server/XPSystem folder.

SkillBook = {};SkillBook["Carpentry"] = {};SkillBook["Carpentry"].perk = Perks.Woodwork;SkillBook["Carpentry"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["Carpentry"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["Carpentry"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["Carpentry"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["Carpentry"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;SkillBook["Cooking"] = {};SkillBook["Cooking"].perk = Perks.Cooking;SkillBook["Cooking"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["Cooking"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["Cooking"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["Cooking"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["Cooking"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;SkillBook["Farming"] = {};SkillBook["Farming"].perk = Perks.Farming;SkillBook["Farming"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["Farming"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["Farming"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["Farming"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["Farming"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;SkillBook["Fishing"] = {};SkillBook["Fishing"].perk = Perks.Fishing;SkillBook["Fishing"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["Fishing"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["Fishing"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["Fishing"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["Fishing"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;SkillBook["Trapping"] = {};SkillBook["Trapping"].perk = Perks.Trapping;SkillBook["Trapping"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["Trapping"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["Trapping"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["Trapping"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["Trapping"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;SkillBook["Doctor"] = {};SkillBook["Doctor"].perk = Perks.Doctor;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["Doctor"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;SkillBook["Electricity"] = {};SkillBook["Electricity"].perk = Perks.Electricity;SkillBook["Electricity"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["Electricity"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["Electricity"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["Electricity"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["Electricity"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"] = {};SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].perk = Perks.PlantScavenging;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier1 = 3;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier2 = 5;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier3 = 8;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier4 = 12;SkillBook["PlantScavenging"].maxMultiplier5 = 16;
Read the Foraging for Beginners in a new savegame and it works! :D

Edit: Haha, you have to add all Skill Books to that new file, or the default ones doesn't work anymore.

Third Edit: The code above was incorrect, the Eletrical Skill Books were not working, fixed that. It's correct now :)

Edited by WhySoSerious

So, would it be possible to change the compost bin into a container similar to an oven? So that we can put stuff in it, and it will turn into compost over time? Would just be nicer than having to do it by hand.

If that's not possible, is there any chance for changing the ingredients so it only uses rotten food? I'd like to be able to compost all without losing my fresh veggies.

So, would it be possible to change the compost bin into a container similar to an oven? So that we can put stuff in it, and it will turn into compost over time? Would just be nicer than having to do it by hand.

If that's not possible, is there any chance for changing the ingredients so it only uses rotten food? I'd like to be able to compost all without losing my fresh veggies.

That was the original plan for the compost bin but we had trouble getting it to work. So for now it has to be an item.

That was the original plan for the compost bin but we had trouble getting it to work. So for now it has to be an item.

Hmm, well maybe up the number that is made at once. Like, instead of 1 food for 1 compost, make it 10 for 10? Since it wouldn't really take longer for more food to compost.

I have a question. Is there anyway you stop the props from being picked up once they are put down? Are there any invisible barriers for example that we could place around the item to do that? E.g Are log barriers still working but invisible and could help here?

How do you guys manage to dismantle fridges, I can't find any broken fridges. We have to break it or something? I miss something... Uncraftable, missing items?

I thought I had an older version of Hydrocraft, but it seems not! I cannot craft things such as Dynamo, Empty Blue Barrel, Chains. Why? I read there are cars too, but where?! I don't see any cars around, how?

I don't seem to be able to fish while using lures. It automatically equips the fishing rod and lure, but then it just does nothing, and the red error box pops up in the corner. I've tried this with birch lure and feather lure.

I don't seem to be able to fish while using lures. It automatically equips the fishing rod and lure, but then it just does nothing, and the red error box pops up in the corner. I've tried this with birch lure and feather lure.

Yeah same here, I just forgot that among other issues.

Many items disappear after a while even if I put it on the ground, in crates or keeping it on me.

Hides, Medium Trash Box, Wooden Bucket with rose... I can't spawn these with admin command like :

/additem Hydrocraft.HCTrashmedium

Item doesn't exist. Works for HCTrashlarge...

Hey Hydromancerx! Thank you so much for this mod! I absolutely love it, can't play without it now.  I just had a question regarding yeast. I've finally hit the point where I'm trying to preserve my crops in jars and what not. I was wondering if there was a way to create your own yeast for making vinegar. I've been scavenging for a few months now in game and found plenty of sugar, but no yeast. So I did some research into it and couldn't find any info on being able to create yeast from scratch. Am I missing anything?

This was also fixed for next update. Hopefully it works properly now as well as bugs as lures. In short get back to me when v5.3 comes out.

Any chance of making the log stacks createable from the ground?

Log stacks  are base game. Or did you mean Pallets of Logs?

Hey Hydromancerx! Thank you so much for this mod! I absolutely love it, can't play without it now.  I just had a question regarding yeast. I've finally hit the point where I'm trying to preserve my crops in jars and what not. I was wondering if there was a way to create your own yeast for making vinegar. I've been scavenging for a few months now in game and found plenty of sugar, but no yeast. So I did some research into it and couldn't find any info on being able to create yeast from scratch. Am I missing anything?

Some yeast related stuff ...

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/itemlist.php?SEARCH=sourdough

This was also fixed for next update. Hopefully it works properly now as well as bugs as lures. In short get back to me when v5.3 comes out.

Any chance of making the log stacks createable from the ground?

Log stacks  are base game. Or did you mean Pallets of Logs?

Alright, any time estimate on 5,3?

As for the logs, both would be really useful. Though I understand if you can't change base game stuff.