Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

when equipped can you remove items from the inventory of the fridge? Also are the items in the inventory bag still cold?

Yes it's just a normal backpack with the sprite of a fridge. It's all about the lua stuff that gives things functionality. And no, that wouldn't make sense seeing it's not plugged in. XD

So, I can use my bags both in inventory and in the world? And no more I-Can't-Pick-It-Up-Again bags !?

So, no more I-Can't-Pick-It-Up-Again bags!? I hope I can use bags both in inventory and in the world too, it's realistic.

:evil:

--- Sorry for my bad English--

when equipped can you remove items from the inventory of the fridge? Also are the items in the inventory bag still cold?

Yes it's just a normal backpack with the sprite of a fridge. It's all about the lua stuff that gives things functionality. And no, that wouldn't make sense seeing it's not plugged in. XD

So, I can use my bags both in inventory and in the world? And no more I-Can't-Pick-It-Up-Again bags !? :evil:

That's up to hydro :P but it would definetly fix his problems to make a work around like that.

Yeah I know , but I have been wanting to make a functional ice chest / cooler that keeps food cold in a bag.

I'm pretty sure you did, I just double checked, I can make everything else with steel, I can cut steel pipes, but I can't *craft* steel pipes.

I think you can get steel pipes by dismantle broken tredmill, and tredmill may be found in Junkyard (may be)... :shock:

--Sorry for my bad English--

Can I make gunpowder in this mod? If so how?!?

Yes.

How is a bit more complicated. You'll need the books that teach you the recipes for building a mine, and for grinding powders (mining textbook or geology textbook, I forget which, plus either the science or chemistry textbooks, I think). Or you can skip the mining and do a huge amount of foraging. Oh, and you'll need to learn how to make a mortar and pestle, and find or make some charcoal. You'll need to find saltpeter and sulphur, either by foraging or mining, then grind each into powder along with some charcoal. Mix one unit each of saltpeter, sulphur and charcoal, and you get one unit of gunpowder.

If you want to make bullets or shotgun shells, you're also going to need a kiln, a pottery textbook to teach you how to use it, and the bronze working textbook and leadworking textbook. You'll need to make buckshot molds or bullet tip and bullet casing molds, and then use lead ingots (either made from recycling metals in a smelter, or turning ore you find foraging or mining into ingots through a smelter) to make the buckshot/bullet tips. You can then make bronze bullet casings from bronze ingots, combine them with gunpowder and bullet tips, and make bullets, or you can combine lots of sheets of paper, buckshot and gunpowder to make shotgun shells.

Hydromancer,

I spotted a few bugs/typos I thought I should point out:

1.   The blueprint for painkillers is displayed as Pankillers Medical Research, not Painkillers.

2.   The jarred lemons recipe calls for sugar, lemon juice and sliced oranges. I think the lemon juice might be a bit redundant, but it definitely shouldn't be looking for sliced oranges rather than lemons or sliced lemons.

3.   If you try to prepare jarred lemons (using the sliced oranges it's looking for) you get neither jarred lemons nor jarred oranges, but rather jarred limes. Strange fruit indeed!

I did some fiddling with recipes I thought you might find useful (or not) using some of the existing item textures or items you've already got in place.

item HCCurdlemon	{	HungerChange			=	-15,	ThirstChange			=	10,	Weight				=	1,	Type				=	Food,	UnhappyChange			=	-15,	DisplayName			=	Jar of Lemon Curd,	Icon				=	HCJarredlemon,	ReplaceOnUse			=	HCJar,	BoredomChange			=	-10,	}item HCCurdlime	{	HungerChange			=	-15,	ThirstChange			=	10,	Weight				=	1,	Type				=	Food,	UnhappyChange			=	-15,	DisplayName			=	Jar of Lime Curd,	Icon				=	HCJarredlime,	ReplaceOnUse			=	HCJar,	BoredomChange			=	-10,	}item HCCurdlemonpot	{	HungerChange			=	-30,	ThirstChange			=	25,	BoredomChange			=	-10,	UnhappyChange			=	-15,	Weight				=	6,	Type				=	Food,	DisplayName			=	Pot of Lemon Curd,	Icon				=	PotFull,	ReplaceOnUse			=	Pot,	IsCookable			=	TRUE,	MinutesToCook			=	90,	MinutesToBurn			=	140,	ReplaceOnCooked			=	Hydrocraft.HCCurdlemoncooked,	DaysFresh 			= 	4,	DaysTotallyRotten		=	6,     	CustomContextMenu 		= 	Eat,	}item HCCurdlimepot	{	HungerChange			=	-30,	ThirstChange			=	25,	BoredomChange			=	-10,	UnhappyChange			=	-15,	Weight				=	6,	Type				=	Food,	DisplayName			=	Pot of Lime Curd,	Icon				=	PotFull,	ReplaceOnUse			=	Pot,	IsCookable			=	TRUE,	MinutesToCook			=	90,	MinutesToBurn			=	140,	ReplaceOnCooked			=	Hydrocraft.HCCurdlimecooked,	DaysFresh 			= 	4,	DaysTotallyRotten		=	6,     	CustomContextMenu 		= 	Eat,	}item HCCurdlemoncooked	{	HungerChange			=	-30,	ThirstChange			=	25,	BoredomChange			=	-10,	UnhappyChange			=	-15,	Weight				=	6,	Type				=	Food,	DisplayName			=	Pot of Cooked Lemon Curd,	Icon				=	PotFull,	ReplaceOnUse			=	Pot,  	CustomContextMenu 		= 	Eat,	}item HCCurdlimecooked	{	HungerChange			=	-30,	ThirstChange			=	25,	BoredomChange			=	-10,	UnhappyChange			=	-15,	Weight				=	6,	Type				=	Food,	DisplayName			=	Pot of Cooked Lime Curd,	Icon				=	PotFull,	ReplaceOnUse			=	Pot,  	CustomContextMenu 		= 	Eat,	}recipe Prepare Lemon Curd	{        	SkillRequired:Cooking=4,		destroy WaterPot,                Butter,                Sugar,		HCSlicedlemon=16,		Result:HCCurdlemonpot,		Time:90.0,	   	Category:Cooking,	}recipe Prepare Lime Curd	{        	SkillRequired:Cooking=4,		destroy WaterPot,                Butter,                Sugar,		HCSlicedlime=16,		Result:HCCurdlimepot,		Time:90.0,	   	Category:Cooking,	}recipe Make Jar of Lemon Curd	{        	SkillRequired:Cooking=4,		HCJar=2,		HCCurdlemoncooked,		Result: HCCurdlemon=2,		Time:25.0,	   	Category:Cooking,    		OnCreate:recipe_hcpot,	}recipe Make Jar of Lime Curd	{        	SkillRequired:Cooking=4,		HCJar=2,		HCCurdlimecooked,		Result: HCCurdlime=2,		Time:25.0,	   	Category:Cooking,    		OnCreate:recipe_hcpot,	}

I'm not sure how items from one set of scripts are used in another, but as the toy horses look to be made out of wood, I thought it might be nice to be able to carve/whittle them.

recipe Carve Toy Horse    {    HCWoodblock=2,    Screws=4,    keep HuntingKnife/HCJackknife/HCChisel,    keep Hammer,    keep Saw,    keep Screwdriver,    Result:HCToyhorse,    Time:200,    SkillRequired:Woodwork=4,    Category:Carpentry,    }

Yeah I know , but I have been wanting to make a functional ice chest / cooler that keeps food cold in a bag.

I know, and I just found a way... I want full credit for it however.

I know, and I just found a way... I want full credit for it however.

I always give credit. No mater if its code, art and/or mods.

The slingshot seems to have infinite ammo, and no sound.

I'm not sure if its from this mod.

Just found out what the rule thingy on the left was, I'm rather surprised by the amount of recipe's.

Though I can't seem to find out how to make a mortar and pestle which is funny cause I can make a herbalist table that requires that item.

Maybe I missed it on one of the tabs?

I'm not sure if the concrete requirement is a good thing, I need a grinder to make concrete, but I need concrete to make a grinder ATM in game. Also I'm based at a place with a concrete parking lot. So its a little redundant and disappointing I can't use the concrete from the ground.

This mod is alot more than a few items lol, is there a read me file with instructions?

Ice chests don't keep food colder, longer?

Well frag.

/player 1 dumps out 300 melon slices from the coleman. They are rotten.

Ice chests don't keep food colder, longer?

Well frag.

/player 1 dumps out 300 melon slices from the coleman. They are rotten.

Hahahaha, yep, I had the same reaction. I've send Hydro the code to make it work howeve! So, it should be implimented to work soon ^__^

I included a set of recipes for aging the various lumps of cheese in multiples of 2 as well as individually, as the cheese rack has 2 shelves, but I wasn't sure of the syntax. I've used what was in the winemaking scripts as a template to follow, where the recipes return multiple buckets, but I don't know if there are actually specific functions coded up somewhere to spawn multiple buckets, or if adding the 2 to the function name tells the code to run the create recipe twice.

Although the post called for the wax to be refined/melted in an oven or other heat source, I couldn't find a way of doing that without turning the objects into food, and given that one of them is a lump of wax wrapped in cloth under a stone, it seemed a bad idea to make it a food item. Instead, I used the kiln, because everybody should have a kiln - after all, survival with a kiln added in is almost art therapy!

I'm away from home and couldn't easily check the properties of cheese when it comes to its values in recipes, so I added the cheddar cheese to three evolved recipes based on the main entry for cheese, but with a value of 6 in each based on a vague recollection of it being 5 for regular cheese in a salad, and if someone's going to go to the effort of making cheddar cheese, they should get a little additional benefit for it.

I tried to give the items image names that made sense, but I'm not sure if you can tie them in with the images in the post by Man In The Purple Hat. I couldn't find a way of linking to the pictures easily, but I thought if you'd already named them something different, you'd be able to go through the recipes and adjust the names as needed.

item HCCheesecloth    {        Weight    		= 0.2,        Type    		= Normal,        DisplayName         	= Cheese Cloth,        icon 			= HCCheesecloth,    }	item HCPotcheeseclothwrappedwax    {        Weight    		= 6,        Type    		= Normal,        DisplayName         	= Pot with Cheese Cloth-wrapped Beeswax,        icon 			= HCPotcheeseclothwrappedwax,	ResizeWorldIcon 	= FALSE,    }item HCPotrefinedwax    {        Weight    		= 6,        Type    		= Normal,        DisplayName         	= Pot with Refined Beeswax,        icon 			= HCPotrefinedwax,	ResizeWorldIcon 	= FALSE,    }item HCRefinedbeeswax    {        Weight                  = 0.4,        Type                    = Normal,        DisplayName             = Refined Beeswax,        icon                    = HCRefinedbeeswax,    }item HCPotmeltedrefinedwax    {        Weight    		= 5,        Type    		= Normal,        DisplayName         	= Pot of Melted Refined Beeswax,        icon 			= HCPotmeltedrefinedbeeswax,	ResizeWorldIcon 	= FALSE,    }item HCCurdkneaded	{		HungerChange		=	-28,		Weight			=	0.8,		Type			=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	10,		DisplayName		=	Kneaded Cheese Curd,		Icon			=	HCCheesecurdkneaded,		DaysFresh		=	7,		FoodType    		=   	NoExplicit,	}item HCCurdcubed	{		HungerChange		=	-28,		Weight			=	0.8,		Type			=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	10,		DisplayName		=	Cubed Cheese Curd,		Icon			=	HCCheesecurdcubed,		DaysFresh		=	7,		FoodType    		=   	NoExplicit,	}item HCCheddarcheesetrayfull        {                Weight                  = 1.7,                Type                    = Normal,                DisplayName             = Full Cheddar Cheese Tray,                icon                    = HCCheesetrayfull,        }item HCCheddarwheelunaged	{		HungerChange		=	-40,		Weight			=	1.2,		Type			=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	10,		DisplayName		=	Cheddar Wheel,		Icon			=	HCCheddarwheelunaged,		DaysFresh		=	7,		FoodType    		=   	NoExplicit,	}item HCCheddarwheelwaxed	{		HungerChange		=	-40,		Weight			=	1.2,		Type			=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	14,		DisplayName		=	Waxed Cheddar Wheel,		Icon			=	HCCheddarwheelwaxed,		DaysFresh		=	10,		FoodType    		=   	NoExplicit,	}item HCCheddarwheelaged	{		HungerChange		=	-120,		Weight			=	1.2,		Type			=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	40,		DisplayName		=	Aged Cheddar Wheel,		Icon			=	HCCheddarwheelwaxed,		DaysFresh		=	28,		FoodType    		=   	NoExplicit,	}item HCCheddar        {                Type                    =       Food,                DisplayName             =       Cheddar Cheese,                Icon                    =       HCCheddar,                Weight                  =       0.2,                HungerChange            =       -20,                DaysFresh               =       14,                DaysTotallyRotten       =       20,                EvolvedRecipe           =       Burger:6;Salad:6;Sandwich:6,}recipe Prepare Cheese Cloth-wrapped Wax	{		destroy WaterPot,                HCBeeswax=4,                Stone,		HCCheesecloth,		Result:HCPotcheeseclothwrappedwax,		Time:90.0,       	        NeedToBeLearn:true,    	        Time:50.0,	        Category:Alchemy,	}recipe Prepare Pot of Refined Wax        {                HCPotcheeseclothwrappedwax,                Charcoal,                Lighter/Matches/PercedWood/HCMagnesiumstriker,                keep HCKiln,                CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,                Result:HCPotrefinedwax,                NeedToBeLearn:true,                Time:100,                Category:Alchemy,         }recipe Process Refined Wax        {                HCPotrefinedwax,                keep HuntingKnife/KitchenKnife/HCJackknife/HCSteakknife,                Result:HCRefinedbeeswax,                NeedToBeLearn:true,                Time:50,                OnCreate:recipe_Process_RWAX                Category:Alchemy,         }recipe Prepare Pot of Melted Refined Wax        {		destroy WaterPot,                HCRefinedbeeswax,                Charcoal,                Lighter/Matches/PercedWood/HCMagnesiumstriker,                keep HCKiln,                CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,                Result:HCPotmeltedrefinedwax,                NeedToBeLearn:true,                Time:100,                Category:Alchemy,         }recipe Prepare Kneaded Cheese Curds        {                SkillRequired:Cooking=8		keep RollingPin,                Salt,                HCHCCheesecurd=4,                Result:HCCurdkneaded,                NeedToBeLearn:true,                Time:100,                Category:Cooking,        }recipe Prepare Cubed Cheese Curds        {                SkillRequired:Cooking=8                keep HuntingKnife/KitchenKnife/HCJackknife/HCSteakknife,                HCHCCurdkneaded,                Result:HCCurdcubed,                NeedToBeLearn:true,                Time:50,                Category:Cooking,        }recipe Fill Cheese Trays        {                SkillRequired:Cooking=8,                HCCurdcubed,                HCCheesetray,                Result:HCCheddarcheesetrayfull,                NeedToBeLearn:true,                Time:50,                Category:Cooking,        }recipe Ripen Cheddar Cheese        {                SkillRequired:Cooking=8,                HCCheddarcheesetrayfull,                keep HCCheeserack,                Result:HCCheddarwheelunaged,                NeedToBeLearn:true,                CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,                Time:500,                Category:Cooking,                OnCreate:recipe_hccheesetray,        }recipe Ripen Cheddar Cheese        {                SkillRequired:Cooking=8,                HCCheddarcheesetrayfull=2,                keep HCCheeserack,                Result:HCCheddarwheelunaged=2,                NeedToBeLearn:true,                CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,                Time:500,                Category:Cooking,                OnCreate:recipe_hccheesetray2,        }recipe Wax Cheddar Cheese        {                SkillRequired:Cooking=8,                HCCheddarwheelunaged,                keep Paintbrush,                Result:HCCheddarwheelwaxed,                NeedToBeLearn:true,                Time:100,                Category:Cooking,    		OnCreate:recipe_hcpot,        }recipe Age Cheddar Cheese        {                SkillRequired:Cooking=8,                HCCheddarwheelwaxed,                keep HCCheeserack,                Result:HCCheddarwheelaged,                NeedToBeLearn:true,                CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,                Time:1000,                Category:Cooking,        }recipe Age Cheddar Cheese        {                SkillRequired:Cooking=8,                HCCheddarwheelwaxed=2,                keep HCCheeserack,                Result:HCCheddarwheelaged=2,                NeedToBeLearn:true,                CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,                Time:1000,                Category:Cooking,        }recipe Slice Cheddar Cheese Wheel        {                keep HuntingKnife/KitchenKnife/HCJackknife/HCSteakknife,                HCCheddarwheelaged,                Result:HCCheddar=6,                Time:50,                Category:Cooking,        }

From the help page I found, this function needs to be added to the lua to make the wax refining recipe work properly:

function recipe_Process_RWAX(items, result, player)        local inv = player:getInventory();        inv:AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCCheesecloth");        inv:AddItem("Base.Pot");        inv:AddItem("Base.Stone");end

There are some recipes which need to be added to the recipe books; I've added the cheese ones to the cheese making book, and I added the wax-refining ones to both the candlemaking textbook and the apiculture textbook, as those seemed reasonable places to find the information. I didn't bother making the cheese-slicing recipe learnable, as I'm guessing most people could work out how to carve up a cheese wheel on the second attempt at worst...

item HCBookcheesemaking	{		Weight		=	0.5,		Type		=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Cheese Making Textbook,		Icon		=	HCBookcheesemaking,		TeachedRecipes  =   	Make Rennet;Fill Cheese Vat;Harvest Cheese Curds;Fill Cheese Trays;Age Cheese;Prepare Kneaded Cheese Curds;Prepare Cubed Cheese Curds;Ripen Cheddar Cheese;Wax Cheddar Cheese;Age Cheddar Cheese,        	ReplaceOnUse    =   	HCBookcheesemaking,	}	item HCBookcandlemaking	{		Weight		=	0.5,		Type		=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Candle Making Textbook,		Icon		=	HCBookcandlemaking,		TeachedRecipes  =   	Make Candleberry Wax;Recycle Wax;Prepare Cheese Cloth-wrapped Wax;Prepare Pot of Refined Wax;Process Refined Wax;Prepare Pot of Melted Refined Wax,        	ReplaceOnUse    =   	HCBookcandlemaking,	}	item HCBookapiculture	{		Weight		=	0.5,		Type		=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Apiculture Textbook,		Icon		=	HCBookapiculture,        	TeachedRecipes  =   	Build Honeycomb Frame;Build Brood Box;Build Beehive;Upgrade Beehive;Build Roof for Beehive;Fill Bee Smoker with Fuel;Harvest Honeycomb;Harvest 2 Honeycombs;Harvest 4 Honeycombs;Process Honeycomb;Collect Bee;Collect Bees;Collect New Queen Bee;Make Bee Smoker;Make Beekeeper Hat;Prepare Cheese Cloth-wrapped Wax;Prepare Pot of Refined Wax;Process Refined Wax;Prepare Pot of Melted Refined Wax,        	ReplaceOnUse    =   	HCBookapiculture,	}

I wasn't sure if you wanted to make beeswax recyclable, but I guessed that refined beeswax should be at least as recyclable as crayons or candles, and made a recipe for it:

recipe Recycle Wax    {    HCRefinedbeeswax,    Charcoal,    Lighter/Matches/PercedWood/HCMagnesiumstriker,    HCIngotmold,    keep HCTongs,    keep HCWorkgloves/HCOvenmitts,    keep HCSmelter,    CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,    Result:HCWaxrecycled,    NeedToBeLearn:true,    Time:100,    Category:Alchemy,    }

I also went through the food recipes that used cheese, and adjusted them to also use cheddar cheese:

From Food Pies:

recipe Make Quiche	{		HCPiecrust,		Cheese/HCCheddar,		Egg/WildEggs/HCGooseegg/HCSparrowegg,		Chicken/Steak/Onion/Broccoli/Tomato/Leek/Ham,		Result:HCQuiche,		Time:125.0,	   	Category:Cooking,	}

From Food Pasta:

recipe Cook Tasty Pasta	{       		SkillRequired:Cooking=5,		destroy WaterPot,		HCDrypasta,		HCTomatosaucebowl,		Broccoli/Eggplant/Ham/Steak/Chicken/Salmon/TunaTinOpen/Cheese/HCCheddar/BellPepper,		Result:HCTastypastapot,		Time:90.0,	   	Category:Cooking,		OnCreate:HCRecipeBowls,	}recipe Bake Lasagna	{       		SkillRequired:Cooking=6,		destroy RoastingPan,		HCDrypasta,		HCTomatosaucebowl,		Broccoli/Eggplant/Ham/Steak/Chicken/Salmon/TunaTinOpen/Cheese/HCCheddar/BellPepper,		Cheese/HCCheddar,		Result:HCLasagna,		Time:100.0,	   	Category:Cooking,		OnCreate:HCRecipeBowls,	}

From Gardening:

From Gardening:recipe Make Compost    {    keep HCCompostbin,    DeadRat/DeadMouse/DeadRabbit/DeadSquirrel/DeadBird/Catfish/Bass/Perch/Crappie/Panfish/Pike/Trout/BaitFish/BreadDough/CakeSlice/Lettuce/BellPepper/Processedcheese/Peach/Corndog/BreadSlices/Sandwich/BerryBlack/BerryBlue/BerryGeneric1/BerryGeneric2/BerryGeneric3/BerryGeneric4/BerryGeneric5/BerryPoisonIvy/MushroomGeneric1/MushroomGeneric2/MushroomGeneric3/MushroomGeneric4/MushroomGeneric5/MushroomGeneric6/MushroomGeneric7/DogfoodOpen/Lemon/Burger/BurgerRecipe/Pizza/Fries/Pancakes/Waffles/MeatPatty/Onion/FishFillet/Hotdog/MuttonChop/PorkChop/Rabbitmeat/Smallanimalmeat/Smallbirdmeat/Ham/Corn/Eggplant/Leek/Grapes/Dough/Apple/Banana/Bread/Broccoli/Carrots/Cheese/HCCheddar/HCCurdkneaded/HCCurdcubed/HCCheddarwheelunaged/HCCheddarwheelwaxed/HCCheddarwheelaged/CheeseSandwich/Chicken/Egg/GrilledCheese/OpenBeans/Orange/Peas/Salmon/Steak/TunaTinOpen/Watermelon/WatermelonSliced/WatermelonSmashed/BloomingBroccoli/RedRadish/Strewberrie/Tomato/Potato/Cabbage/Bacon/BaconRashers/BaconBits/HCPear/Pineapple/Cherry/Avocado/Zucchini/CannedCornedBeefOpen/CannedSardinesOpen/HCFriedherring/HCBBQsalmon/HCBBQsteak/HCBBQchicken/HCBBQrat/HCFriedegg/HCHardboiledegg/HCDogpoop/HCDeerpoop/HCCowpoop/HCSweetpotato/HCChinesecabbage/HCCucumber/HCCauliflower/HCBellpeppergreen/HCBellpepperyellow/HCOniongreen/HCGarlic/HCGinger/HCMushroom/HCShiitake/HCCrab/HCSmallgamepoop/HCBearpoop/HCSheeppoop/HCRabbitpoop/HCBoarpoop/HCPigpoop/HCDuckmeat/HCGoosemeat/HCTurkeymeat/HCDeermeat/HCDeermeat2/HCBearmeat/HCBlackbearmeat/HCBoarmeat/HCSkunkmeat/HCFoxmeat/HCBeavermeat/HCRaccoonmeat/HCCowmeat/HCCowmeat2/HCSheepmeat/HCPigmeat/HCBBQduck/HCBBQgoose/HCBBQturkey/HCBBQsmallbird/HCFreshham/HCSausagefrog/HCSausagebird/HCSausagechicken/HCSausageduck/HCSausagegoose/HCSausageturkey/HCSausagevermin/HCSausagerabbit/HCSausagesmallgame/HCSausagedeer/HCSausagebear/HCSausagemutton/HCSausagepork/HCSausagebeef/HCSausageitalian/HCSausagehot,    CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,    Result:HCCompost,    Time:1000.0,    Category:Farming,    }

From Biogas:

recipe Make Compost    {    	HCBiogas,    	DeadRat/DeadMouse/DeadRabbit/DeadSquirrel/DeadBird/Catfish/Bass/Perch/Crappie/Panfish/Pike/Trout/BaitFish/BreadDough/CakeSlice/Lettuce/BellPepper/Processedcheese/Peach/Corndog/BreadSlices/Sandwich/BerryBlack/BerryBlue/BerryGeneric1/BerryGeneric2/BerryGeneric3/BerryGeneric4/BerryGeneric5/BerryPoisonIvy/MushroomGeneric1/MushroomGeneric2/MushroomGeneric3/MushroomGeneric4/MushroomGeneric5/MushroomGeneric6/MushroomGeneric7/DogfoodOpen/Lemon/Burger/BurgerRecipe/Pizza/Fries/Pancakes/Waffles/MeatPatty/Onion/FishFillet/Hotdog/MuttonChop/PorkChop/Rabbitmeat/Smallanimalmeat/Smallbirdmeat/Ham/Corn/Eggplant/Leek/Grapes/Dough/Apple/Banana/Bread/Broccoli/Carrots/Cheese/HCCheddar/HCCurdkneaded/HCCurdcubed/HCCheddarwheelunaged/HCCheddarwheelwaxed/HCCheddarwheelaged/CheeseSandwich/Chicken/Egg/GrilledCheese/OpenBeans/Orange/Peas/Salmon/Steak/TunaTinOpen/Watermelon/WatermelonSliced/WatermelonSmashed/BloomingBroccoli/RedRadish/Strewberrie/Tomato/Potato/Cabbage/Bacon/BaconRashers/BaconBits/HCPear/Pineapple/Cherry/Avocado/Zucchini/CannedCornedBeefOpen/CannedSardinesOpen/HCFriedherring/HCBBQsalmon/HCBBQsteak/HCBBQchicken/HCBBQrat/HCFriedegg/HCHardboiledegg/HCDogpoop/HCDeerpoop/HCCowpoop/HCSweetpotato/HCChinesecabbage/HCCucumber/HCCauliflower/HCBellpeppergreen/HCBellpepperyellow/HCOniongreen/HCGarlic/HCGinger/HCMushroom/HCShiitake/HCCrab/HCSmallgamepoop/HCBearpoop/HCSheeppoop/HCRabbitpoop/HCBoarpoop/HCPigpoop/HCDuckmeat/HCGoosemeat/HCTurkeymeat/HCDeermeat/HCDeermeat2/HCBearmeat/HCBlackbearmeat/HCBoarmeat/HCSkunkmeat/HCFoxmeat/HCBeavermeat/HCRaccoonmeat/HCCowmeat/HCCowmeat2/HCSheepmeat/HCPigmeat/HCBBQduck/HCBBQgoose/HCBBQturkey/HCBBQsmallbird/HCFreshham/HCSausagefrog/HCSausagebird/HCSausagechicken/HCSausageduck/HCSausagegoose/HCSausageturkey/HCSausagevermin/HCSausagerabbit/HCSausagesmallgame/HCSausagedeer/HCSausagebear/HCSausagemutton/HCSausagepork/HCSausagebeef/HCSausageitalian/HCSausagehot,    	CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,    	Result:HCCompost,    	Time:1000.0,    	Category:Farming,    }

I haven't made a recipe for making grated cheddar, but if you'd like me to do that and then add it to the recipes in the Mexican Food and Pizza Food scripts, let me know.

I noticed that the recipe for making rennet didn't allow you to use a magnesium striker, so I tweaked it:

recipe Make Rennet    {       	SkillRequired:Cooking=8,    	HCClayjarsmall,	HCIntestines,	Vinegar,   	Charcoal,    	Lighter/Matches/PercedWood/HCMagnesiumstriker,    	keep HCClaycauldron,    	Result:HCRennet,    	NeedToBeLearn:true,    	Time:200,	Category:Cooking,    }

Bug report time.

Mispelling of Hydrocraft in several of the Loot Table listings (HCLoading.lua   Lines 1889, 1891, 1893) ("Hydocraft" should be "Hydrocraft"):

ERROR: ItemContainer.AddItem: can't find Hydocraft.HCPickaxe-------------------------------------------------------------attempted index: getType of non-table: null-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: rollItem -- file: ItemPicker.lua line # 180function: fillContainerType -- file: ItemPicker.lua line # 117function: fillContainer -- file: ItemPicker.lua line # 77java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: getType of non-table: null    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableget(KahluaThread.java:1549)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:623)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1642)    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)    at zombie.LoadGridsquarePerformanceWorkaround$ItemPicker.checkObject(LoadGridsquarePerformanceWorkaround.java:438)    at zombie.LoadGridsquarePerformanceWorkaround.LoadGridsquare(LoadGridsquarePerformanceWorkaround.java:48)    at zombie.iso.IsoChunk.doLoadGridsquare(IsoChunk.java:1052)    at zombie.iso.IsoChunkMap.update(IsoChunkMap.java:175)    at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.enter(IngameState.java:545)    at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:145)    at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:636)    at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1187)    at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:991)    at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:168)-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------

Upon right clicking any expanded item in inventory. (Something to do with the compass code?):

-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: createMenuEntries -- file: ISCompassMenu.lua line # 138Callframe at: se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker@ad8b3e3afunction: createMenu -- file: ISInventoryPaneContextMenu.lua line # 168function: onRightMouseUp -- file: ISInventoryPane.lua line # 1041java.lang.RuntimeException: __len not defined for operand    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.luaAssert(KahluaUtil.java:79)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:724)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1672)    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:53)    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:81)    at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:37)    at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:141)    at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEventGarbage(LuaEventManager.java:150)    at zombie.Lua.LuaManager$GlobalObject.triggerEvent(LuaManager.java:1838)    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor225.invoke(Unknown Source)    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.caller.MethodCaller.call(MethodCaller.java:61)    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:199)    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker.call(MultiLuaJavaInvoker.java:55)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:182)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:983)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1642)    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)    at zombie.ui.UIElement.onRightMouseUp(UIElement.java:1100)    at zombie.ui.UIElement.onRightMouseUp(UIElement.java:1062)    at zombie.ui.UIManager.update(UIManager.java:1183)    at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:589)    at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1187)    at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:991)    at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:168)-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: createMenuEntries -- file: ISCompassMenu.lua line # 138Callframe at: se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker@ad8b3e3afunction: createMenu -- file: ISInventoryPaneContextMenu.lua line # 168function: onRightMouseUp -- file: ISInventoryPane.lua line # 1041

The Rope Dog Toy doesn't seem to have an icon.

The Slingshot is very much bugged. It doesn't seem to accept any BBs at all (on any reloading difficulty). The Nailgun works fine, I have not tested the other ranged though.

@BrokenMnemonic

I haven't made a recipe for making grated cheddar, but if you'd like me to do that and then add it to the recipes in the Mexican Food and Pizza Food scripts, let me know.

1. Yes I would like that.

2. I was looking at the base cheese recipe and I think we need to tweak it to mimic the Cheddar system. Can you work with Purple Hat and make a plain Mozzarella Cheese recipe for the base cheese? One that wil replace the existing plain cheese processing?

recipe Fill Cheese Trays    {       	SkillRequired:Cooking=8,    	HCCheesecurd=4,    	HCCheesetray,    	Result:HCCheesetrayfull,    	NeedToBeLearn:true,    	Time:50,	Category:Cooking,    }recipe Age Cheese    {       	SkillRequired:Cooking=8,    	HCCheesetrayfull,    	keep HCCheeserack,    	Result:HCCheesewheel,    	NeedToBeLearn:true,   	CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,    	Time:1000,	Category:Cooking,    	OnCreate:recipe_hccheesetray,    }recipe Cut Cheese Wheel    {    	HCCheesewheel,    	keep KitchenKnife/HuntingKnife/HCJackknife/HCSteakknife,    	Result:Cheese=8,    	Time:15,	Category:Cooking,    }

Basically ones that would replace these steps.

3. Can you work with Purple Hat to develop more types of cheese recipes too?

4. Let me know if you have other recipes you would like to add to the mod. I am always open to additions.