Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

The map_p.bin file is gone and I didn't think to back it up because i've never run into problems like this but the thumb.png shows that for some reason the clothes I was wearing ejected off of me or duplicated.. I dont know.

g0yAbIq.png

Edit: Hydocraft also reset a bunch of containers across the map as well so any kitchen cupboards I was using are now empty or have regenerated loot

I know this was posted a far bit back agao but Iam experiencing the very same thing this person is.... what is going on here?

Like the pallet, i try to not exceed the wall because im afraid to get a bug (for exemple : i set a pallet of MRE accross the map, i save and quit the game and when i came back, pallet have gone. That never happen to me for now, but im afraid to have this each time i set pallet accros the walls. But i think it's difficult to fix that because some items are very big when they are placed.

Nomis videos are excellent ! Learned a lot about mining thank a lot  :-D  !

Got this while trying to cook at Kate and Baldspot's house. I think you might need to slow down on adding things and fix bugs?It's only the cooking tab.

Also making wooden rings give no carpentry xp. I'll just edit this post with bugs I find since it's the newest posted.

I was able to read and reread a language textbook (forgot which) effectively having infinite charges to reduce stress and boredom.

Does rabbit poop have any use? Or am I just feeding these things that don't need to eat for no reason? I assume it's used for leather making, same as dog poop, but I would like some confirmation please.

Using a dog biscuit does not in return give dog poop.

SiJ4Utv.jpg

Yeah this is something that came about recently and I tried my best to find out why it is doing this, but it only seems to do it when you have something you can make. It works fine when there are no recipes. If anyone knows why let me know.

It's not showing up like that for me when I'm in certain areas in the game world. When I'm at my safehouse at Kate and Baldspot's there's lines. I checked when I was at the big warehouse and there were no lines to be seen. And if I were to guess at this, the lines are because of the shear volume of cooking recipes that are displayed in the menu. No other menu category has that many recipes by even a fraction.

I assume the graphics bug on the Cooking menu is due to the sheer amount of recipes as someone said earlier. I have the same bug on my screens and it only disappears when you move the menu around the screen. None of the other tabs have this error when you open them.

OH, Hydro - for "Shift Dirt," is that a typo or is it supposed to be "Sift Dirt?" Reason I asked is because NoMiS just asked on Reddit. :D

Edited by evankimori

I assume the graphics bug on the Cooking menu is due to the sheer amount of recipes as someone said earlier. I have the same bug on my screens and it only disappears when you move the menu around the screen. None of the other tabs have this error when you open them.

OH, Hydro - for "Shift Dirt," is that a typo or is it supposed to be "Sift Dirt?" Reason I asked is because NoMiS just asked on Reddit. :D

Yes. Infact I even mentioned it in the videos comments. Its the biggest facepalm ever. :(

Yes. Infact I even mentioned it in the videos comments. Its the biggest facepalm ever. :(

Don't feel bad yo! It's all in development! We're all here to help! One bug at a time will be squashed! You have a team behind you! Chin up! :D

Tried searching the forums for this, and maybe I'm just an idiot. But with the IBC's once constructed. Do these just gather rain water at the moment or can I put clean water into it?

Unfortunately with the placement of my rain barrels I cannot tell if I'm drawing water from it or my barrels. Will try busting one today so I can try to understand it a bit more. 

If it just stores rain water, a nice idea might be being able to hook up a garden hose or something to a boiler, where you can purify it in mass quantities.

If its newb questions, my bad. Have been looking for more 'how-to' info on Hydrocraft including NoMIS videos. Just got back into the game not too long ago and this mod was the first thing I threw on there. Loving it despite screwing my character over by making him illiterate. Loads to do now, barely leave my safe house with how much your mod adds.

Appreciate the hard work, and hopefully if work ever slows down I can help contribute.