Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Hello Hydro,

I got a bug in the 2.4 version of Hydrocraft, it's about metalurgy.

It's has began when i started to make red bricks (used the kiln for that) to build the smelter in the futur.

So first this bug happen sometimes for me when i use the Kiln and the Smelter. So i put the Kiln at the grass and start to make red brick the first bricks created works fine, but i run out over for logs, so i got cut some logs and do it again and then it's no working, i still get the Option : Make Red Clay Bricks so i click, i still saw the progress bar and no red brick at the floor when it's finished ! Tried 7/8 times nothing else, and of course its still use the logs in my inventory and the clay ! But at the end no bricks at the floor. At the smelter (that i put on the grass to) i got the same problem when i recycle forks to get one steel ingot, but it's same at the kiln not steel ingot at the floor. But someting weird it's happen sometime not at all time. Or its not a bug ? Did the forks recycle can fail and does same for brick ?

Cordialy,

I've checked the ground, in my backpacks, on my inventory, and all around the kiln (and the smelter) no bricks or ingots. So i decided to take the kiln and smelter to my inventory, put the logs on the floor and after that that working again.

Hydrocraft v2.5 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Dismantle Recipes

- More Recycling Recipes

- More Skill Books

- More recipes now need skill books to learn them.

- Tons of evolved recipes for food!

- Many food recopies now require levels in cooking skill.

- Added Slingshot!

- Added Potato Cannon mod!

- Added special Blueprint recipes you can invent (ex. Potato Cannon).

- Boxes of MREs have been changed from 1.0 to 0.1 spawn rate. So much less of them will spawn.

- Few new items.

- Many bug fixes and balancing.

Enjoy!

Hydrocraft v2.5 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Dismantle Recipes

- More Recycling Recipes

- More Skill Books

- More recipes now need skill books to learn them.

- Tons of evolved recipes for food!

- Many food recopies now require levels in cooking skill.

- Added Slingshot!

- Added Potato Cannon mod!

- Added special Blueprint recipes you can invent (ex. Potato Cannon).

- Boxes of MREs have been changed from 1.0 to 0.1 spawn rate. So much less of them will spawn.

- Few new items.

- Many bug fixes and balancing.

Enjoy!

Cool, Thank you  :-D

I found one maybe error

The Masonery Book, found 2, one for Fur and tanning and one for Killn etc. thought the Fur stuff would be more Hunting or something like that

Is there a way i can check in your files where to find what data? sry to ask that but like i said i´m a noob related to that stuff

Hello Hydro,

Small question : Does the items that add Hydrocraft reduce the spawn rate of vanilla items ? (Such duct tape, wooden glue...)

In my game, i noticed that i found less vanilla item. (But im still happy to find Hydrocraft new item yeah ;) , just want to know if this is the case).

To Twister I would say yes cause because Hydrocraft adds so many items the spawning tables are getting filled with Hydrocraft items a lot more then reg items but you can still find reg items just a bit harder

Okay thank for answer. Some items that are in Hydrocraft are very easy to find, when i scavenge crates, garden shed ect... The item that im sure to always find are the toys lol.

EDIT : Is there a way to still have access to version 2.4 of Hydrocraft ? 

Hello Hydro,

Small question : Does the items that add Hydrocraft reduce the spawn rate of vanilla items ? (Such duct tape, wooden glue...)

In my game, i noticed that i found less vanilla item. (But im still happy to find Hydrocraft new item yeah ;) , just want to know if this is the case).

Yes and no. My items always have less chance to spawn. However since they are added to the table, it also means they can be picked too. Which means you will always get more base game Hammers and Saws and less Mod Wrenches and Brooms. However players and I have noticed that it also seems to give more loot than usual too. So extremely rare with the mod is more like rare. And Abundant seems to be even more Abundant.

Hi!

I realy want to translate this mod, but I don't found any .txt to do that.

Did i miss it?

You will want this topic ...

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/13716-hydrocraft-mod-translation-files/

I think we should be able to use menstrual pads as makeshift bandages.

They have all the components you need.

at least i think they're adhesive. 

if not, we can use tape to bond them to skin.

I am not sure how to add stuff to the Medical Menu. Its a good idea though. Also someone mentioned tampons would be great for bullet wounds.

Sorry it appears that pz-mods.net replaces the old files. Why do you need v2.4 BTW?

I am not sure how to add stuff to the Medical Menu. Its a good idea though. Also someone mentioned tampons would be great for bullet wounds.

Have you tried putting that in the items script? It's used in all bandage items.

CanBandage = TRUE,

BandagePower    =   2,

Alcoholic = TRUE, - Fore Sterilized versions

Hi!

Did i miss it?

The thread with them is outdated like hell by now. Here's 2.5 translation files for items and recipes. Good luck, there is over 1100 items and almost 700 recipes.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cbbj9bv8aq0iqpx/HC+Translation+Files.7z

Hello Hydro,

Yes and no. My items always have less chance to spawn. However since they are added to the table, it also means they can be picked too. Which means you will always get more base game Hammers and Saws and less Mod Wrenches and Brooms. However players and I have noticed that it also seems to give more loot than usual too. So extremely rare with the mod is more like rare. And Abundant seems to be even more Abundant.

Hi!

Did i miss it?

You will want this topic ...

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/13716-hydrocraft-mod-translation-files/

I think we should be able to use menstrual pads as makeshift bandages.

They have all the components you need.

at least i think they're adhesive. 

if not, we can use tape to bond them to skin.

Sorry it appears that pz-mods.net replaces the old files. Why do you need v2.4 BTW?

Thank for answers !  :)

Sometime i want to go back to build 31, i tested the v2.5 on, but books make freeze the game (so game crash after all), and i think some items of the 2.5 will also glitch the game. The last version who worked fine for me at Build 31 was the 2.4, but i unfornatly delete them (why i delete them  :mad:  ). And of course, play at build 31 without Hydrocraft make the game...quite boring   ;)  and I got used to play with  :-) . But i think it's too late because i delete them :mad: .

Have you tried putting that in the items script? It's used in all bandage items.

CanBandage = TRUE,

BandagePower    =   2,

Thanks! :)

Sometime i want to go back to build 31, i tested the v2.5 on, but books make freeze the game (so game crash after all), and i think some items of the 2.5 will also glitch the game. The last version who worked fine for me at Build 31 was the 2.4, but i unfornatly delete them (why i delete them  :mad:  ). And of course, play at build 31 without Hydrocraft make the game...quite boring   ;)  and I got used to play with  :-) . But i think it's too late because i delete them :mad: .

I think you would need v2.3 actually if yu want to use with build 31.

I would like to suggest using plastic bags to make rope. It is entirely possible to do in real life, however it takes quite a bit of time. It would also give plastic bags an actual use.

I also noticed the dolly can store 227 weight, however you cannot put it down while it would take up more than the remaining 50 limit of the tile/container. Is that intended, or due to a current coding limitation?

CanBandage = TRUE,

BandagePower    =   2,

Thanks! :)

I think you would need v2.3 actually if yu want to use with build 31.

I think the 2.4 corrected some bug in the Build 31, add some new item and of course is the last version that i used to Build 31 (and it worked fine, I had no problem when i used it for Build 31). But if you lose the 2.4 files and have still the 2.3 how i have acess to this (or these) old version ?

Cordialy,

Twister