Jump to content
Hydromancerx

Hydrocraft Mod

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, nolanri said:

Hydrocraft.zip

 

With armor fixes and added improvements.  Equip recipes removed from scripts/txt files now in lua UI.

Hello! We're gonna start Hydrocraft from scratch soon, we should use this one? Official 8.6 is outdated now? We're using recent IWBUMS. 

Edited by user750

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

8.6b
-  AddedNolan's bug fixes.

 

Not updating on PZ-Mods since it takes too long. So only uploaded it to steam with Nolan's fixes.

 

Thanks Nolan!

 

This armor is still not fully equipable. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nolanri said:

what do you mean? I tried it just now, and it seems fine. 

 

Clothes and backpacks you can equip on a character, in your case, it's just an object lying in the inventory, it is not equipped really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, nolanri said:

its always been like that, it's emulated equipping. 

 

So I'm asking, I sent you the code which allows no "Simulate" a fully equip items, why didn't you take advantage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Di-Crash said:

 

So I'm asking, I sent you the code which allows no "Simulate" a fully equip items, why didn't you take advantage?

I used all the code you sent me i think.  I must not understand at all what your trying to say.

tell me what does it really mean "Fully equipped"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nolanri said:

I used all the code you sent me i think.  I must not understand at all what your trying to say.

tell me what does it really mean "Fully equipped"

 

Well take a look at this, I don't "pretend outfit" I wear the items on a character, it's bags and armor.

 

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Di-Crash said:

 

Well take a look at this, I don't "pretend outfit" I wear the items on a character, it's bags and armor.

 

  Hide contents

 

 

if the menu is all russian, i really have hard time understanding what is going on in this video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nolanri said:

if the menu is all russian, i really have hard time understanding what is going on in this video

You don't see the difference between the equipped item and just lying in the inventory? Equipped item is marked with a small red circle is removed from the stack and placed on top of the inventory. Besides, the equipped item has only 30% of by weight of not equipped the item.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so you made everything besides shirt, shoes and pants to be "bags" ?  that's kind of odd i feel.  Also I felt that it should not reduce weight because the armor is kind of op, so high weight is good i thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chess of Confusion said:

Project Zomboid Hydrocraft Mod the trading post doesn't seem to work i couldn't place it on the ground also i saw in a video a guy put a forklift in a car & he couldn't remove it afterwords . apart from that loving it :)

You have to place the cone down where you want the Trading post to be.  Once you create it, it weighs a 1000lbs.  So you can't place it on the ground unless you use the following technique that would fix the forklift in car problem. 

Ground can only hold 50 lbs.  So some hydro things weigh up to 1000lbs.  When you get containerception you have to be an admin with cheat mod.   This will give you the ability to create an "Infinite Carryweight" token.  You can place that on the ground to pull out heavy items and then they can be lightened for players to pick back up.   Or you can put them in bags to transport heavy objects you want to move. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nolanri said:

so you made everything besides shirt, shoes and pants to be "bags" ?  that's kind of odd i feel.  Also I felt that it should not reduce weight because the armor is kind of op, so high weight is good i thought.

NO! :))) Of course not, I have a few bags, holster, scabbard, tactical vest and magazine pouch, and the actual armor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Di-Crash said:

NO! :))) Of course not, I have a few bags, holster, scabbard, tactical vest and magazine pouch, and the actual armor.

oh so you must have used these IsoGameCharacter functions :
 

 	setClothingItem_Back(InventoryItem pClothingItem_Back) 
void 	setClothingItem_Feet(InventoryItem ClothingItem_Feet) 
void 	setClothingItem_Hands(InventoryItem ClothingItem_Hands) 
void 	setClothingItem_Head(InventoryItem ClothingItem_Head) 
void 	setClothingItem_Legs(InventoryItem ClothingItem_Legs) 
void 	setClothingItem_Torso(InventoryItem pClothingItem_Torso) 

If i use them then the items show as equipped.  Yeahs its a nice touch. I'll add it, thanks.

 

EDIT: oh but actually there is no clothing slot for Arm armor. hmm

Edited by nolanri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, nolanri said:

oh so you must have used these IsoGameCharacter functions :
 


 	setClothingItem_Back(InventoryItem pClothingItem_Back) 
void 	setClothingItem_Feet(InventoryItem ClothingItem_Feet) 
void 	setClothingItem_Hands(InventoryItem ClothingItem_Hands) 
void 	setClothingItem_Head(InventoryItem ClothingItem_Head) 
void 	setClothingItem_Legs(InventoryItem ClothingItem_Legs) 
void 	setClothingItem_Torso(InventoryItem pClothingItem_Torso) 

If i use them then the items show as equipped.  Yeahs its a nice touch. I'll add it, thanks.

 

EDIT: oh but actually there is no clothing slot for Arm armor. hmm

 

No. I use, ISInventoryPane.lua To deceive the game and make it think that the item is equipped.

 

Spoiler

6R849IJ.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In general, I had to dig into five game files to make everything work correctly.

 

ISInventoryTransferAction.lua (Here I entered the removal of objects from the character when moving them from inventory).

ISInventoryPage.lua (Here I entered my handbags so that the game would give them the icons in the inventory).

ISInventoryPane.lua (Here I prescribed that the game should count my items dressed and properly sort out from the general list).

ISInventoryPaneContextMenu.lua (Here I removed the options "Equip_Two_Hands", "Equip_Primary" and "Equip_Secondary" for equipped items).

ISTradingUI.lua (Here I forbade the transfer of equiped items to other players).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Di-Crash said:

In general, I had to dig into five game files to make everything work correctly.

 

ISInventoryTransferAction.lua (Here I entered the removal of objects from the character when moving them from inventory).

ISInventoryPage.lua (Here I entered my handbags so that the game would give them the icons in the inventory).

ISInventoryPane.lua (Here I prescribed that the game should count my items dressed and properly sort out from the general list).

ISInventoryPaneContextMenu.lua (Here I removed the options "Equip_Two_Hands", "Equip_Primary" and "Equip_Secondary" for equipped items).

ISTradingUI.lua (Here I forbade the transfer of equiped items to other players).

 

Oh well can't really use base game edits in a mod though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Di-Crash said:

 

Why not?

Actually it seems like you can overwrite base game functions in a mod, but it could break any number of things if the base game updates and things surrounding your changes are made.  Seems like too much trouble for just 1 feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nolanri said:

Actually it seems like you can overwrite base game functions in a mod, but it could break any number of things if the base game updates and things surrounding your changes are made.  Seems like too much trouble for just 1 feature.

 

Not so much code must be rewritten, well, that's your business, in any case, i did what i wanted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...