Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

19 hours ago, UNseenHUNTER615 said:

Question, I found a Blue Barrel with Phenylacetic Acid, is it possible to empty it somehow and refill it with gasoline? It doesn't give any option to empty it directly, but I was thinking is there anything way I can transfer the Phenylacetic Acid out of the Blue Barrel and into something else?

If this was already answered, or the answer is out there and I missed it.. I apologize for my negligence.

Theoreticaly you need a Handpump and a empty Barrel and you can fill the Acid from the blue into a metal barrel.

Hey Hydromancerx,

at first thank you so much for the time and effort to create this mod.

Found  a little mistake in the trading recipe.

}

recipe Exchnage 1 One Hundred Dollar Bill for 2 Fifty Dollar Bills
    {
        HC100dollarbill,
    keep HCTradingpost,
        CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,
        Result:HC50dollarbill=5,
        Time:15,
        Category:Trade,
    }

Endless money would be great in rl :-)

7 hours ago, Nebula said:

Hydromancerx, you bug with your mod not interested at all? You have items in the mod are endless!

Pay attention!

Been discussing how to fix this this with Cyrrent Eiledoll  since he made all the can/barrel items and recipes.

Yep and at the moment i have no idea what was going wrong. The only idea i have was the "drainable bug" wich means drainable items and "canbedonefromfloor" results in Items without a "loading". Like the Charcoal Bags.

Have take a look through the recipes and this was the only solution i have at the moment.

Edit: So is it a problem with drainable all barrels should have this problem. So can anybody say if the same happens with other Liquids?

Edited by Cyrrent Eiledoll

Hey Hydro,

so money in pz is more or less usefull now with the trading post.

Would it be possible to remove the money from the regular zombie loot and let you open up a purse instead, which gives you a random amount of money?

5 hours ago, Murphy said:

Wouldnt it be easier, to do something similar to the randomized books code?

Just open the wallets and get random amount of money.

Yeah obviously it would have to be within reason because I won't open a wallet and get 16,000 dollars out of it, because the cartel doesn't have isn't very present in Kentucky :P

mexican_zpsljosgexj.jpg

Hydrocraft v6.5 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Sawdust can now be burned.

- Tweaked some Prices in the Trading Post

- Fixed 1 $100 to 2 $50 recipe.

- Tweaked Gasoline Barrels

- Added Taxidermy

- Added Taxidermy and Cryptozoology Textbooks

- Added Folding Signs

- Tweaked Wagon and Cellar Weights!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Edited by Hydromancerx

Can I Ask.

When I Make Some Thing Let's Take The Example Small Junk Yard. The Graphic Is Just A Some Bigas* White Square When I Put It Down In The Ground.
When I restart The Game The Graphic Become Normal BUUUUTTT Someday I Fill That Junkyard And The The Graphic Become BigAs* White Square Again. When I Restart It. It Become Normal Again.
Can Anybody Explain This.
This So Annoying 1 Crafting Thing And I Must Restart The Game To Make The Graphic Normal (Not The White Square One)

Edited by dizzyval

14 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

mexican_zpsljosgexj.jpg

Hydrocraft v6.5 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Sawdust can now be burned.

- Tweaked some Prices in the Trading Post

- Fixed 1 $100 to 2 $50 recipe.

- Tweaked Gasoline Barrels

- Added Taxidermy

- Added Taxidermy and Cryptozoology Textbooks

- Added Folding Signs

- Tweaked Wagon and Cellar Weights!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

I'm lol'ing so hard at the piñata, like you know... it's the end of the world, you gotta farm your own food to survive, build walls and keep noises to a minimum but damn if I find one of these Imma throw the greatest postapocalyptic party ever! is there tequila? +1 for all this new content.

On 2016-05-02 at 0:31 PM, Hydromancerx said:

Been discussing how to fix this this with Cyrrent Eiledoll  since he made all the can/barrel items and recipes.

I love you and your awesome mod Hydrocraft.

Hi Hydromancerx is it posible to get the nutrition uptate for the iwbums build ?? i know that you will to update it when it go life but i and i know many other gamers want to try the beta build and see what is new and how we can better survie :D yes whith your mod and hard work we can survie very good but i want to try everything new out and btw did you see the new textures it looks awsome 

so what i want to say i love your mod and would realy love to try your new update ant your mod and i allso know that you have it already updatet it so it would be realy awsome if you could share the beta files ;-)

pls `?? and by the way thx for this grate mod and your hard work 

sorry my english is not very good i am from Austria :D 

5 hours ago, sonxan said:

Hi Hydromancerx is it posible to get the nutrition uptate for the iwbums build ?? i know that you will to update it when it go life but i and i know many other gamers want to try the beta build and see what is new and how we can better survie :D yes whith your mod and hard work we can survie very good but i want to try everything new out and btw did you see the new textures it looks awsome 

so what i want to say i love your mod and would realy love to try your new update ant your mod and i allso know that you have it already updatet it so it would be realy awsome if you could share the beta files ;-)

pls `?? and by the way thx for this grate mod and your hard work 

sorry my english is not very good i am from Austria :D 

If i do it for IWBUMS then it will break it for servers. Which are not on IWBUMS. Plus i suspect that the public update will be out soon.

is it not posible only to post the changes and who ever want to try it can install it itself ?? 

well too bad i have to be patient hope the life build comes soon out to play it whith hydrocraft 

btw thx for the reply ;-) 

Sorry if i'm making a question that was already answered, but I've searched through Google and couldn't find anything about it....

With my Foraging skill of 10 I've found three Goose Eggs and two Turkey Eggs. But I can't cook them or Incubate with a Straw, like the Chicken Eggs. Apparently, I can't do anything with it. Is that true? Or I'm missing something?