Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Any chance of making the crossbow one handed? It doesn't really have much use over the longbow right now, yet takes more skill to build. I'd just really like to upgrade from the Slingshot, but so far it seems to be the best ranged weapon, since it's the only quiet one handed ranged weapon.

Though adding silencers for pistols/rifles would also be nice if possible.

Hydrocraft v1.0 has finally been released! Its very much a work in progress and has lots of unfinished stuff, but I have been holding on to the mod for too long. I would like the public to test it and give feedback. I know there is a lot more to do but I thought you guys would like to try it out.

Where can I find the complete list of words that I need to translate the mod current version to Spanish? I already translate it using the French files as a BASE, but it's incomplete (not updated).

Here the current translated files for Spanish (attached) 

final.ZIP

Still having items disapear from the grills and campfires when we try to pull them out. Sometimes they show up again if we restart the game, but only sometimes. No red errors pop up at all.  Also, I for the life of me cannot figure out how to use the sourdough starter to make yeast/in place of yeast/anything. :???:

Still having items disapear from the grills and campfires when we try to pull them out. Sometimes they show up again if we restart the game, but only sometimes. No red errors pop up at all.  Also, I for the life of me cannot figure out how to use the sourdough starter to make yeast/in place of yeast/anything. :???:

If its in single player please let me know. If in multiplayer it happens sometimes. But not something that I can fix.

Hey Hydro. Really like your work but I was wondering if you have any older version of your mod available? I can't really say I like these new cars and I'd love to be able to go back to the version before them.

Thanks.

That means you would also be missing out on the new skill books.

Hey Hydro. Really like your work but I was wondering if you have any older version of your mod available? I can't really say I like these new cars and I'd love to be able to go back to the version before them.

Thanks.

That means you would also be missing out on the new skill books.

I can live with that. I just want the version before cars we're added lol.

Thanks.

it would be great that you could disable specific features in a config file

Hey franco! Translation is looking pretty well, but i think there are some things that you can change to do a more neutral spanish, cause it has some things that are more american spanish.

For example Donut=Dona it should be Rosquilla, Juice should be Zumo instead of Jugo, i have some more tips to adjust it, if you want me to help you wih this :)

Hey franco! Translation is looking pretty well, but i think there are some things that you can change to do a more neutral spanish, cause it has some things that are more american spanish.

For example Donut=Dona it should be Rosquilla, Juice should be Zumo instead of Jugo, i have some more tips to adjust it, if you want me to help you wih this :)

If you want to help, try doing a list and I will modify them. Remember that there's lots of words that I can't translate because I don't know the variables (I need the dev help for that)

Large full junkyard:

Search Junk with Giant Magnet creates another empty junkyard, and the old full junkyard remains.

Pack of Cigarettes:

For pack of cigarettes you need 200 cigarettes and after unpacking, you get 400 cigarettes.

Bullets:

To produce Box of 9mm Bullets we need gunpowder x 10. And if you then Open Box of 9mm Bullets and get gunpowder from bullets, you'll get gunpowder x 30. Also, 10 Bullet Casings and 10 Bullet Tips is too much for one pack. Lead is not produced in such large quantities, as well as sulfur and which is necessary for making powder. I suggest to alter the following:

Box of 9mm Bullets - Gunpowder x 1

Bullet Casings x 1

Bullet Tips x 1

The same amount of ingredients for other types of rounds.

Remove the powder from the whole pack, the amount of powder obtained from the pack x 1.

Russian translation:

Numerous spelling mistakes, misprints, incorrect translation.

Large full junkyard:
Search Junk with Giant Magnet creates another empty junkyard, and the old full junkyard remains.
Pack of Cigarettes:
For pack of cigarettes you need 200 cigarettes and after unpacking, you get 400 cigarettes.
Bullets:
To produce Box of 9mm Bullets we need gunpowder x 10. And if you then Open Box of 9mm Bullets and get gunpowder from bullets, you'll get gunpowder x 30. Also, 10 Bullet Casings and 10 Bullet Tips is too much for one pack. Lead is not produced in such large quantities, as well as sulfur and which is necessary for making powder. I suggest to alter the following:
Box of 9mm Bullets - Gunpowder x 1
                                  Bullet Casings x 1
                                  Bullet Tips x 1
The same amount of ingredients for other types of rounds.
Remove the powder from the whole pack, the amount of powder obtained from the pack x 1.
Russian translation:
Numerous spelling mistakes, misprints, incorrect translation.

I definitely aggree with the casings and tips. Once I realized that a box of 20 bullets would take 10 lead ore, 10 copper ore, 10 sulphur ore, 10 saltpeter, and a few bags of charcoal (plus clay for molds), I just decided it wasn't worth it to even try to make bullets.

Hi I'm trying to get some arrows for my bow but I need TAR, I've build the necessary structures to dig the mine, the mine is withing range, I have the colander with me but there is no option to get tar... do I need to build the pulley version to lower it down and get me some tar?

Any tips and hints much appreciated, thanks, great mod btw!

Hi I'm trying to get some arrows for my bow but I need TAR, I've build the necessary structures to dig the mine, the mine is withing range, I have the colander with me but there is no option to get tar... do I need to build the pulley version to lower it down and get me some tar?

You may just need a higher level foraging skill. Or keep digging more.

The more important question is does he have a spade or pick to mine with. I saw no mention of that.

The more important question is does he have a spade or pick to mine with. I saw no mention of that.

Trowel will also work. Though it could be that he doesn't realize you don't "Gather tar", you "Mine". You will get a stone, and a random material based on foraging level. It can be very slow to try to mine for specific materials. Having better mining equipment will speed up the process, but it will still always be random for what material you get.