Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Now that i think of it the stamp mill could use that line as well .

On 1/30/2018 at 9:21 AM, Logiwonk said:

"CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,"

After adding it to the shuck corn recipe in herbalism I went ahead and added the line copied from the macerators setup in stoneworking.txt and added CanBeDoneFromFloor:true, above the result line in all the instances where the stamp mill and its upgrades were being used to make gravel and stone.

Stoneworking.txt

Edited by havok6669
update

So since there was no corn to find rabbits in currently in the stable build i was thinking of making a trap live rabbits recipe copying the other tracking recipes and i configured it to require 3 trapping and have a cage trap small game poop and i might add one of { one of the rabbit foods } as well. The issue is the "OnCreate:getRabbit," line at the end where do i go to create the getRabbit entry? what section would commands like getPig getCow get set?

Edited by havok6669

23 hours ago, havok6669 said:

Now that i think of it the stamp mill could use that line as well .

After adding it to the shuck corn recipe in herbalism I went ahead and added the line copied from the macerators setup in stoneworking.txt and added CanBeDoneFromFloor:true, above the result line in all the instances where the stamp mill and its upgrades were being used to make gravel and stone.

Stoneworking.txt

You have to be careful when adding "CanBeDoneFromFloor:true," for objects that are "drainable". If you drain them while on the ground they will no disappear and thus you are left with a useless husk of an item. This is why I make people pick up large drainable items.

Edited by Hydromancerx

I am guessing thats how my charcoal ends up like that in front of my kilns and smelter etc. I think the stamp mill recipes should be ok sandstone and stone are not charged items. I also noticed that when trying to use charge items like lighters from a dolly they duplicate when you leave and come back.
I did get the change working on my mp server but only changed it for me, other players also had to edit the line to use shuck corn.

the solar array building it was trying to pick up the workbench to make it. And to use it to recharge batteries it needed to be picked up. Would those entries be safe to add it to as well? for recharging batteries with the solar array like the charging unit and without having to pick up the workbench to make the array it is usually full of stuff :P

Edited by havok6669
clarify

Hydrocraft v9.8b has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Anchored Stone Quarry

- Fixed Brown Rice

- Fixed Sake Fermenting

- Fixed Shucking Corn

- Can Craft Wooden Paddle

- Can Craft Garden Hose

- Can Anchor Steam Hammer

- Labrador can now be a Pack Dog

- More New Dog and Horse Art

- Added Peach Schapps

- Added Belladonna

- Can Travel by Raft on the River (Uses Teleporting like the Helicopter)!

- Thanks to everyone who helped!

Enjoy!

Hydromancer do you know if/when they will be adding corn plants back to the game? currently rabbits are almost impossible to find a pair to breed any chance you can make it possible to catch live ones in traps or add a search for rabbits recipe to compensate? Since the corn on the map has been removed the only places I have found any rabbits are a single lonely male in one medium animal cage.

Thanks Hydro. I did already know the New Denver map and some others still have corn but have not been using any of the map mods and was hoping it didn't have to be my only option :o was kinda hoping either the base game would add the corn fields back or that an alternative way of rabbit finding could be developed. Might just command console a couple rabbits into existence and breed them to give to any players that want rabbits a couple breeding pairs in lieu of adding a map extension.

23 hours ago, Minnigin said:

no, lags like crazy and eventually crashes, same with survivor mod

Not so. I used to have the same problem until I removed Survivors and all of my map mods. It works perfectly now, so I think it's just that most of the map mods aren't compatible with vehicles yet.

I'm loving playing this mod, but I found a few thing while playing.

Armor.txt contains a duplicate make bubble wrap leg guards recipe that incorrectly makes arm guards. It just needs to get removed as the proper recipe already exists.

recipe Make Leg Guards
    {
           HCBubblewrap=2,
        DuctTape=4,
           Result:HCArmarmorbubblewrap,
           Time:150.0,
            Category:Armor,
    }

Pottery.txt has an error regarding clay cauldrons not being able to be filled with water properly and makes the cauldron cease to exist when attempted.

item HCClaycauldronfull
    {
    IsWaterSource        =    TRUE,
    Weight            =    8,
    CanStoreWater        =    TRUE,
    Type            =    Drainable,
    UseWhileEquipped    =    FALSE,
    UseDelta        =    0.025,
    DisplayName        =    Clay Cauldron with Water,
    ReplaceOnDeplete    =    HCClaycauldron,
    ReplaceOnUseOn        =    HCClaycauldronfull,
    Icon            =    HCClaycauldronfull,
    ResizeWorldIcon     =     1.0,
    IsCookable        =    TRUE,
    }

ReplaceOnUseOn needs to be  WaterSource-HCClaycauldronfull

Leatherworking.txt - Make Hardened Leather recipes only use a Clay Cauldron. Shouldn't Iron Cauldrons be usable for this as well?

Weapons Ranged.txt - Arrow/Bolt recipes are missing the feather HCRedfeather.

--------

Also does anyone else think maybe hardware like hot glue gun sticks, nuts, bolts all weight (.1) a bit to much? i just find it weird when I open up a pack of glue sticks and I suddenly have 10 pounds of glue sticks crippling my inventory. Maybe make it more in line with the nails (.003) weight? Hell I would take .01.

Edited by JackMods

Thanks for your vigilance jackmods :) I noticed the red feathers could not be used as well. The weight im pretty sure is closer to kilograms rather than pounds as an 80 pound man would be pretty unhealthy but 80kg sounds reasonable. so 10 kg is a lot more than 10 lbs making the weight of the glue sticks even more unrealistic :P

2 hours ago, havok6669 said:

Thanks for your vigilance jackmods :) I noticed the red feathers could not be used as well. The weight im pretty sure is closer to kilograms rather than pounds as an 80 pound man would be pretty unhealthy but 80kg sounds reasonable. so 10 kg is a lot more than 10 lbs making the weight of the glue sticks even more unrealistic :P

Haha, yeah it being in kg makes more sense. :)

Edited by JackMods

So for some reason I see in game I can no longer plant seeds like Onions in the ground, only in planters. Is this a glitch with Farmoid or a WIP type error? Other seeds seem to be the same, they show up in the planting menu but you can't plant them in the ground.

7 hours ago, Sparrow said:

So for some reason I see in game I can no longer plant seeds like Onions in the ground, only in planters. Is this a glitch with Farmoid or a WIP type error? Other seeds seem to be the same, they show up in the planting menu but you can't plant them in the ground.

It should just be Farmoid with the problem. All Potted Plants should work. Please report iof the Potted Plants don't work.

17 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

It should just be Farmoid with the problem. All Potted Plants should work. Please report iof the Potted Plants don't work.

They all seem to. In the vehicles build it just seems like the Farmoid component of Hydrocraft is not working.

On 2/19/2018 at 10:23 AM, Sparrow said:

So for some reason I see in game I can no longer plant seeds like Onions in the ground

The problem lies in lua/client/Farming/ISUI/ISFarmingMenu.lua, in the ISFarmingMenu.haveSeed function.

The seeds listed in the Hydrocraft's scripts/Seeds.txt file are given names like 'HCPeanutseeds' and 'HCPeanutseedspacket', but when checking for seeds in the ISFarmingMenu.haveSeed function, its looking for:

if item:getType() == "PeanutSeed" or item:getType() == "PeanutSeed50" then

changing these lines to:

if item:getType() == "HCPeanutseeds" or item:getType() == "HCPeanutseedspacket" then

I was able to properly plant the seeds again. A recoding of that function is in order to fix all of HC's ground farming.

The Trellis farming seems to have the same issue which can be fixed using the same method.

ISTrellisMenu.lua 

if item:getType() == "BeanSeed" or item:getType() == "BeanSeed50" then
            table.insert(seedsList.BeanSeed, item);
        end

Edited by JackMods