- Fixed Research Opium

- Jeep Props Added back in.

- Pain Cans Give Back Empty Paint Cans

- New Flame Thrower Art

- New Rotten Foragables Art

- Added in 5 New Flags

- Added Metal and Wood Paddles

- Added 9 New Painting Items

- Added in Prickly Pear, Green Chili and Tomatillo Seeds, Crops and Potted Plants.

- Added Self Infliction Mod by nolanritchie!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

You didn't want to add the silencer?

Hey guys, first time here and english is not my first language, so don’t mind any mistakes.

For what I can see in the recipes there are some changes in the dogs breeds. The war dogs now are only  pitbull and doberman. The Rottweiler is just for herding and the boxer is just for hunting. The german shep can’t use armor, but keep the others. The labrador can’t be use as a pack anymore.

I believe that don’t exists useless dogs, so all dogs that aren’t envolved in the herding/war/pack recipes are for hunting.

Again, all this info needs confirmation.

And I need some help with the solar power crafting, for at I see in the agressive gaming site there are two ways to build the solar park. Learning from the Popular Machines Vol 1 magazine or from Research Battery Array recipe.

I have all the items for the research, but can’t be done. The site says that a book is needed, the code name is HCBookelectricity, but the recipe in the game don’t mention any book. The book is really needed? It can be found by removing book covers? My base is near a book store and I left a lot of books behind but I don’t want to go there and waste time if can’t be founded that way. I’ll rather go look for the magazine in new areas.

By the way, i have the level 3 electrical required to research.

As someone said before, can’t imagine playing zomboid without this mod, so thanks Hydro for the good work. Also, would be lost if not for the agrevissegaming.org so thanks guys.

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/

Wiki updated to 6.1 However versions part is not working so great. maybe ignore that part for now.

#Hydro
1) I noticed that mild poison cant be added to food while strong poison can be. Is this on purpose or a mistake? Also the "strong" poison added to food calls the function that adds mild poison to the food, and would be easily survivable if you raise your healing by eating. If thats they way you want it fine, but not sure if its just a mistake.

2) Hang yourself recipe has "NeedToBeLearn:true," but no book teaching that recipe was found

3) poison display name has spelling error

Edited by nolanri

18 hours ago, quadrinka4 said:

I just made wardog armor and tried to equip it to my German Shep. But the game wouldn't let me do this... is it a known bug? 

or was there a change in the update that now German Shep don't belong in the War dog category?

It will be. it just has not been added yet.

Hydromancerx, You have a typo in the topic Photography...

item HCPhotodevloper
    {
        Weight            = 0.2,
        Type            = Normal,
        DisplayName             = Film Devloper,
        icon             = HCPhotodevloper,

Devloper  > Developer

Edited by Nebula

On 4/10/2016 at 8:50 AM, nolanri said:

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/

Wiki updated to 6.1 However versions part is not working so great. maybe ignore that part for now.

The Full Recipe List on the wiki seems broken now. The list is blank and it just gives the following error

error in query [SELECT `ID`,`Name`,`Time`,`Result`,`ResultQuantity`,`NeedToBeLearn`,`Category` FROM `recipe` WHERE `HideFromWiki`=0 GROUP BY `Group` ORDER BY `Name` ASC LIMIT 0, 100;]

Two bugs as of the current IWBUMS update.

1. I reported the wonky vanilla general store loot here and it was fixed, but I don't think the old "general store" loot table exists anymore so you will have to move things like dog whistles, alice packs and anything else that used the "general store" loot table elsewhere. Nothing hydrocraft spawns in general stores as of 34.15.

2. Hydrocraft items no longer spawn in storage units/facilities. This was the case on 34.14 and is still the case in 34.15.

4 hours ago, zomboid123 said:

Two bugs as of the current IWBUMS update.

1. I reported the wonky vanilla general store loot here and it was fixed, but I don't think the old "general store" loot table exists anymore so you will have to move things like dog whistles, alice packs and anything else that used the "general store" loot table elsewhere. Nothing hydrocraft spawns in general stores as of 34.15.

2. Hydrocraft items no longer spawn in storage units/facilities. This was the case on 34.14 and is still the case in 34.15.

Thanks for reporting. Once it goes to the main branch we will have to fix this. Weird that they changed the name of those area.

Hello~ I'm a long time lurker of Hydrocraft. I think this has been addressed but I wasn't sure so I wanted to make sure.

I've been trying to make a Battery Array... well more like Research the blueprint so I can actually make it in the game BUT I've came across this problem. As shown on the screenshot taken 4/12/2016 6:45AM EST, I have all the materials and the skill but I am not able to research it. I tried it in front of my bookcase which has one of every type of book (I think) and tried with empty notebook and journals.

Has anyone else had this problem? or what am I missing?

I am using PZ Version 33.20 with Hydrocraft, ORGMtnMan's Real Gun Mod, HydroORGMAmmo, Modelloader, Modelloader Extension, PumpPower, and a lot of map mods. Running on 64 bit PZ Steam on Windows 7.

Sorry if this is a repeat question or something I'm doing wrong. Thank you xD

Battery Array.png

Edit: I learned how to make the Battery Array from a magazine but still wasn't able to research it.

Edited by OPWhiteTiger

On April 11, 2016 at 5:13 PM, Flankspeed said:

The Full Recipe List on the wiki seems broken now. The list is blank and it just gives the following error

error in query [SELECT `ID`,`Name`,`Time`,`Result`,`ResultQuantity`,`NeedToBeLearn`,`Category` FROM `recipe` WHERE `HideFromWiki`=0 GROUP BY `Group` ORDER BY `Name` ASC LIMIT 0, 100;]

We were having a lot of trouble with the web server so the lists have been up and down the past week or so but its back up at the moment.

19 hours ago, OPWhiteTiger said:

Hello~ I'm a long time lurker of Hydrocraft. I think this has been addressed but I wasn't sure so I wanted to make sure.

I've been trying to make a Battery Array... well more like Research the blueprint so I can actually make it in the game BUT I've came across this problem. As shown on the screenshot taken 4/12/2016 6:45AM EST, I have all the materials and the skill but I am not able to research it. I tried it in front of my bookcase which has one of every type of book (I think) and tried with empty notebook and journals.

Has anyone else had this problem? or what am I missing?

I am using PZ Version 33.20 with Hydrocraft, ORGMtnMan's Real Gun Mod, HydroORGMAmmo, Modelloader, Modelloader Extension, PumpPower, and a lot of map mods. Running on 64 bit PZ Steam on Windows 7.

Sorry if this is a repeat question or something I'm doing wrong. Thank you xD

Battery Array.png

Edit: I learned how to make the Battery Array from a magazine but still wasn't able to research it.

It needs a book that did not exist. It will be fixed next update. Make sure you have the Electrical Engineering Textbook ready for the next update.

Edited by Hydromancerx

Well the amount of stuff is overwhelming, but once the new build 34 update comes we may get clothing options which will be good because then i'm sure someone will figure out some models for some of the hydrocraft clothes we have now but do we really need like 30 different toys, i mean i love my G.I Joe action figures don't get me wrong but i feel like there's too many toys.