Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Hi, another bug to report.

The Makeshift Axe doesn't seem to be able to chop trees.  Neither does the Survival Axe.  I haven't tested the other axes, but it seems like there's an issue with the attribution for some of the axes.

I just noticed that NPK Fertilizer requires that you build a Gardening Bench, which requires NPK Fertilizer.  In other words, NPK Fertilizer isn't craftable.

Oh, and in regards to my post above, I meant that the other axes don't have Cut Down Tree in the context menu.  When you have one of the HC axes equipped and you have a vanilla axe in your inventory, your character will switch to the vanilla axe when Cut Down Tree is available to choose.

Edited by commode7x
Additional bug

• 5 months later...

Hello there, i have a strange issue with hydrocraft : after a certain time of play (not at the beginning), the objects start to turn pink . This concerns the objects placed on the ground as well as the objects present in the containers. 

We don't know how to fix the problem, after trying to find many solutions...I leave it to you for help, impossible to continue playing under these conditions. Does anyone have the same problem ? 

We're running a multiplayer with 4 mods :

Hydrocraft (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=498441420&searchtext=),

craft helper (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=911399676&searchtext=),

hotbar (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=503645367&searchtext=)

and Minimal display bars (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2004998206&searchtext=minimal). 

I remain available for sending logs, explanations, etc...

Thank you for your answers.

pink.jpg

pink 2.jpg

Edited by Blitz50

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all. I am currently running around trying to find electric clamps. Starting to think they don't exist. 

I am running game version 40.43 with Hydrocraft installed. I'm worried it's an old version of HC (I know 11.1 is the latest) - how do you find out which version you have??

I have an anarchists cookbook and according to undeniable, I should be able to learn how to craft electric clamps from clothespins. My cookbook is missing some recipes, including that one... Any help would be really appreciated.

I believe that even if i search every garage/shed on the entire game map I will not have enough clamps to tackle arrays etc...

• 9 months later...

can someone please help...

We are using Hydrocraft on our dedicated server and we have got a trading post.. but no idea how to use it?

We cant get any menu options to show etc and cant work out how to add items -.-

please help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/5/2020 at 3:31 PM, commode7x said:

The Makeshift Axe doesn't seem to be able to chop trees.  Neither does the Survival Axe.  I haven't tested the other axes, but it seems like there's an issue with the attribution for some of the axes.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:16 AM, commode7x said:

the other axes don't have Cut Down Tree in the context menu.  When you have one of the HC axes equipped and you have a vanilla axe in your inventory, your character will switch to the vanilla axe when Cut Down Tree is available to choose.

Does this have a solution? I am playing around with mods and my axes don't have the right click Chop Tree option. Looking through the game files, it looks like "ContextMenu_Chop_Tree" is what I want, but I am unsure how to implement it in a script. pls help (clyde):wub:

Edit:

On 11/5/2015 at 9:34 AM, SlendyMan0 said:

I don't know anything about modding PZ, but when I noticed that survival axe cant be used by clicking on a tree, I went to check game files. And I found that:

function ISChopTreeAction:isValid()
    return (self.tree ~= nil and self.tree:getObjectIndex() >= 0 and
            self.character:CanAttack() and
            self.character:getPrimaryHandItem() ~= nil and
            (self.character:getPrimaryHandItem():getType() == "Axe" or self.character:getPrimaryHandItem():getType() == "AxeStone"))
end

It's located in media/lua/client/TimedActions

I got very excited to find that the Axe and AxeStone were hardcoded in the game, but wasn't able to override it with my mod. dang lol

Edit edit: oh ho! I am outdated. so 41.5 is the new meta. sorry. /selfdelete

Edited by Pubbles
Just general investigatin'

• 7 months later...

Hi guys, Hoping to not get any f the hostility i see here in the forums, but i was wondering... is this still being updaed and maintained? seems the forums died out this past year, and im not seeing a good INFO on this mod... is it just an assload of items and craftables? Is this something that ovrwrites the itemsfound in the vanilla, or adds to thm? asking bc it seems ther are SO MANY more items in this then vanilla even has, that it would be super hard to find everyitem in th game, let alnoe all these itms and vanilla items... Just a bit of contxg on this sick ass looking mod would be nice! THANKS!