Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Do glasses and hearing aid negate the negative traits of "hard hearing" and "short-sighted" or did you never figure out how to do that?

edit: figured it out for myself. apparently they do! google only linked to a part of this thread that was discussing where you weren't sure how to negate the traits with the items, but i discovered in-game it removes the traits from the list once you wear the hearing aid (for hard of hearing) and glasses (for near sighted)

Edited by Xzorroth

6 hours ago, Lucas said:

is there a way to make Hydrocraft books reading slower to fit the vanilla skill books tempo?

It's a bit unrealistic that books are reading so fast.

I agree, but there's like a million of em. You'd be reading books for the rest of your characters life! LOL.

On 02/12/2017 at 7:07 PM, Sparrow said:

I agree, but there's like a million of em. You'd be reading books for the rest of your characters life! LOL.

I agree ... Vanilla books are already TOO LONG to read if server's time go slowly.

BTW Hydromancerx, once anchored, herbalist table can't be used to craft stuff with herbal medicine :/ And other craft can't be done if it's anchored, since the chararcter "needs" to take the table in his inventory. A way to fix it ? Maybe enable the "can be done from floor" or something like that

Edited by Kitsune Alias Nana

Hm. I'm having an odd bug where half the hydrocraft bits and bobs are missing. Christmas stuff isn't spawning, trees won't craft, and I don't have a Ranching tab anymore, or Leisure. I've got it off the workshop, and my game is legit on steam, I swear.

I've taken all my other mods out, too. It still does it. 

Any ideas why this is happening? :shock:

Untitled.jpg

BUG REPORT : Another bug found. Some cooked food like dried fruit, cupcakes, and stuff like that disappear when you put them on your inventory. This is a known bug that you can pass by put it on the floor before putting in on your inventory next. But after that, it respawns on the oven again and again even when it's rotten. There is the point of this bug report. When the rotten food is in your oven, when you cook it, it becomes fresh again. So it can be a glitch to have unlimited food :/ 

It would be very nice to fix food bug :)

12 minutes ago, Conchodebar said:

Is anybody playing the vehicle build with Hydrocraft? I find it has awful lag. So it means i need to choose between Hydrocraft and cars before i can start my server with my friends  :/

We need to wait until vehicles be done in vanilla game, and only then mod makers start work on compatibility. If i was making some mods i am, personally, gonna wait until game be updated then making hundreds of patches on beta.

10 minutes ago, Lysander94 said:

We need to wait until vehicles be done in vanilla game, and only then mod makers start work on compatibility. If i was making some mods i am, personally, gonna wait until game be updated then making hundreds of patches on beta.

Yeah I know, I was just wondering if anybody had it working okay atm as it's the only mod I'm having difficulty with. I imagine its due to the sheer size of the mod, I'm also wondering whether it would be possible to easily cut stuff out of it? When I've been playing there's loads of stuff I'd rather not have, I use the mod because I want expanded energy production, rudimentary machines and smithing. I'd rather not have like 70% of the mod so if i could cut out most of it I imagine it would also cut out the lag. Problem is I have no idea how to do that, or if its even possible.

Hello! I try to get straw, but I can't find it anywere (foraged for days, tried gather flora recipe for days, looked in farm containers and even tried to spawn it with necroforge) I looked all over the internet for help (undeniable site, google, etc) I dont know if this is a bug, but I got lvl 10 foraging only looking for straw and never found any for the past 2 games. I also deleted the mod from steam and added it again.. still not finding any, if anyone could help me I would love it! Very nice mod btw I love it!