Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Hey my server is using older version of hydro. But after the update I noticed that for example if you have all the cooking ingredients for something.. before it would pop up at the top of the crafting menu. Now even if you have all the stuff it doesnt switch to the top you have to scroll and find it. 

Hydrocraft v9.4b has been released!

Which includes ...

-Fixed Anarchist Flagpole

- Fixed Make Sandbag Barracade

- More Zombie Loot

- Removed Sterilizing things in the Steam Pot because they are either bugged or redundant now.

- Added 20 NEW Flowers!

- Thanks to everyone who helped!

Enjoy!

I want to edit a Hydrocraft item, but I can't find the file it's in.  I think the Herbalism textbook should teach you which berries and mushrooms are safe; it's crazy you can only learn that from a magazine, not a textbook.

I've done it before, but I re-installed Zomboid since then, and now I can't remember how I did it.  Can someone point me to the right file?

Edit: Found it.  It's in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\108600\498441420\mods\Hydrocraft

Edited by Millitron

On 9/29/2017 at 2:40 AM, DobriyDed said:

@Hydromancerx, thanks for the BEST mod ever 

Can you please help with a toy wagon issue 

Its looks like  any bag we put (accidentely) in toy wagon, become unmovable 
If toy wagon moved to any warderobe, its become unvovable too:oops:

Thanks! 

It looks like its heavier than the 50 weight limit that the player and the ground share, which would be why it cant be moved other than between containers.

Since it looks like it weighs less than 65 one good workaround is to transfer the bag/wagon to a nearby container that can hold its weight, breaking the container will let it fall to the floor despite any weight restrictions and you can take items out until the bag/wagon is light enough to pick up.

3 minutes ago, DobriyDed said:

I've destroyed storage container, but it not resolves the issue.

Have admin access and still cannot "open" or "take" it , even from the floor

My mistake then, people getting bags stuck is generally a weight problem. 

If you're running a version that lets you open bags on the floor and its not working then its totally not the issue I assumed it was.

I remember on a previous server they had an infinite weight item that might come in handy as a last resort to check if the bag is still acting as a bag at the very least.

Hydrocraft v9.5 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Craft Bowl

- Fixed Cat Food

- Fixed Desktop Computer

- Fixed Plugin In Solar Gen

- Tweaked Tin Can Recipes

- Tweaked Bee Smoker Recipe

- Tweaked Recipes that made an item that it deleted such as Gather Flora or Search For Metal to no longer make an output item.

- Hydrocraft Clothing can now be Washed!

- Added Helicopter Transportation based on the Taxi Mod By Terminus PZ Server

- Added the Chain Saw Mod By Nolan

Enjoy!

I was going through the Herbalism script and noticed that there are 2 UnhappyChange = listings for item HCCigar and item HCCigarhandrolled.

::EDIT::

One other thing... would it be possible to have/make the HCMap renamable, like other lootable maps? 

Edited by RickL
can't type a coherent sentence.

21 minutes ago, Millitron said:

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but some items seem impossibly difficult to find.  Specifically sledge hammers and augers.

Augers are especially problematic; you can't mine without them.

Not really, I've found 5 augers so far through looting and 4 through the metal detector (need medium batteries and work gloves). As for sledgehammers I've found 4 through the metal detector and 5 through looting. I've pretty much looted most of Muldraugh (check all storage, warehouses, garages, the wood company and the trainyard area) and just barely touched West Point if that helps. Just keep trying.

On 10/6/2017 at 12:20 AM, Hydromancerx said:

Hydrocraft v9.5 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Craft Bowl

- Fixed Cat Food

- Fixed Desktop Computer

- Fixed Plugin In Solar Gen

- Tweaked Tin Can Recipes

- Tweaked Bee Smoker Recipe

- Tweaked Recipes that made an item that it deleted such as Gather Flora or Search For Metal to no longer make an output item.

- Hydrocraft Clothing can now be Washed!

- Added Helicopter Transportation based on the Taxi Mod By Terminus PZ Server

- Added the Chain Saw Mod By Nolan

Enjoy!

I mentioned this on the steam forums but there is an issue with Piece of Paper and filling the Bee Smoker recipe using paper. Once you pull out pages from a book, empty notebook or journal the resulting Piece of Paper can be used in the Bee Smoker. However, as soon as you log out and log back in the same paper is no longer usable in the same Bee Smoker. This applies to the researching recipes as well. I haven't check but can homemade soup be used to wash clothing?