Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

4 minutes ago, Di-Crash said:

By the way, I wanted to ask! can I put your code on the armor in my mods on Steam?

sure, it looks like a cool armor mod.

9 minutes ago, Di-Crash said:

Not so much code must be rewritten, well, that's your business, in any case, i did what i wanted.

I didn't mean re-write. overwrite means copy it, into your mod. and the game will use Your version instead of base game. it works. but base game changes might break it when the base game updates. if that happen you will have to go back in and re-copy the base game functions, and if your afk when this happens the mod could be unusable for some time.

btw, you ever use SVN aka Subversion?

Edited by nolanri

3 minutes ago, nolanri said:

I didn't mean re-write. overwrite means copy it, into your mod. and the game will use Your version instead of base game. it works. but base game changes might break it when the base game updates. if that happen you will have to go back in and re-copy the base game functions, and if your afk when this happens the mod could be unusable for some time.

Thanks for the permission! ) As for the code I had in mind. Do not replace the files in the folder zomboid, but to throw them in a separate mod. I'm talking about the fact that very little code out and update it a matter of five minutes.

On 3/22/2017 at 9:44 AM, Woldren said:

Ehy guys, Is there a list of mods that conflict with Hydrocraft? I have noticed that some loot disappears form shelves in my house, but why?

We started noticing this randomly happening on the Dead Pixels server. Sometimes items just go poof when put into crates/containers. I have lost a couple things. (I had 2 pack donkeys shoved into a container when I logged off yesterday and when I logged in today I only had 1 lucky nothing was on them.)  It's not even specific items it seems random. Happens to base game items too so it might not be the mod might actually be a base game problem that is not seen unless your using mods.

On 3/19/2017 at 9:36 AM, nolanri said:

so you made everything besides shirt, shoes and pants to be "bags" ?  that's kind of odd i feel.  Also I felt that it should not reduce weight because the armor is kind of op, so high weight is good i thought.

I don't really agree about the weight. We have a bunch of armor sitting in crates around our house, cause it weighs too much to be of any use. The only armor we actually use are the boots we can wear. It's kind of stupid that worn armor weighs full amount, but cramming it into a bag makes it weigh less, when weight would be distributed better when worn.

Dunno if this already been asked (prolly is but heck im not grinding 144 pages :P
Could you add a light switch recipe so we can light up new made buildings ? 
Also could you add the high spikes metal fences to metalwork orso for lets say lvl 3 5 and 7 (there are 3 different fences and they are dope as peep :P )

Besides that this mod is awesome and it alone would almost make zomboid have a release finished game, keep up the good work guy(s) :)

PS: and edit floor weigth to 250 orso for obvious reasons ;)

Edited by EindBaaz

On 3/28/2017 at 11:47 AM, wsensor said:

We started noticing this randomly happening on the Dead Pixels server. Sometimes items just go poof when put into crates/containers. I have lost a couple things. (I had 2 pack donkeys shoved into a container when I logged off yesterday and when I logged in today I only had 1 lucky nothing was on them.)  It's not even specific items it seems random. Happens to base game items too so it might not be the mod might actually be a base game problem that is not seen unless your using mods.

Does the server use Convenient Bags per chance? I haven't played in a while but I seem to remember this causing an issue with items disappearing at times. I did some looking into it but that was about 6 months ago and I can't remember what I had found out. I'd have to look into it again to be sure. I think it had something to do with packing or unpacking into a container from a bag. I could be mistaken or this could be a completely different issue.

5 hours ago, Leond said:

Does the server use Convenient Bags per chance? I haven't played in a while but I seem to remember this causing an issue with items disappearing at times. I did some looking into it but that was about 6 months ago and I can't remember what I had found out. I'd have to look into it again to be sure. I think it had something to do with packing or unpacking into a container from a bag. I could be mistaken or this could be a completely different issue.

No it does not. I really think its just a mod/vanilla game bug. It could be caused by a long living server?

• 2 weeks later...

My mom died on April 14th 2017 at 7:49 pm PST. She was in the hospital with pneumonia since March 27th. My dad, sister and I took turns staying with her until the very end. I cannot stop crying.

Also my motherboard died last week and I had to basically get a new computer. While my hard drives were fine I have to move stuff all back again to the new C drive and I am not in the best mental state to be doing computer stuff.

I am sorry for not updating Hydrocraft but right now my heart hurts so much I feel like I am going to die.

Edited by Hydromancerx

Hydro I am so, so sorry to read this. I simply can't imagine what you must be going through right now.

Real life comes before everything, and please don't let Hydrocraft occupy even a fraction of your mind while you're going through such difficult times.

I'm sure I speak for all the devs and all the community when I say that you're in all of our thoughts today x

On 4/28/2017 at 1:25 AM, vad said:

the latest update broke hydrocraft foraging. the checkboxs means only looting vanilla items

Jesus, that must be the reason why I suddenly started getting a bajillion spiders.

Any way we can get a "Hydrocraft Foraging" button? Or some way to disable in a menu in game for what we really want in the categories? Maybe requiring the "Trees" "Mushrooms" "Insect" or what have you guides in our inventory to get some of the HC items. I need to go through houses to get red and grey clay because my inventory is now filled with 50 types of insects regardless of what box is chosen and now I rarely get vanilla berries.

Hydrocraft v8.7 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Foraging Categories to work with Hydrocraft items.

- Fixed Body Bags

- Fixed Cheval in recipes.

- Added Gather Dung with Mammal Fieldguide

- Added Nail Trap Blueprints

- Added Hide Straps

- Added 10 New Fruit and Vegetables

- Added Christmas Food Mod By Rodjah

- Thanks to everyone who helped!

Enjoy!

Edited by Hydromancerx