Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

On 11/12/2016 at 9:38 AM, Paul Redeker said:

Once you build it, you install it outside like a normal generator.  You need a screwdriver and the correct electrical level as well.  Then it powers that building and a few others as well depending on how close.  It's got a fairly good size range. 

omggg neeatttttt totally gonna search for the stuff to do this.

I got to level 7 electrical by crafting 'makeshift radios'.

If you happen to dismantle a lot of Radios and walkie talkies then you should have the required parts to craft them. 

You will need to find the correct magazine though in order to craft the Radios. 

Guerilla radio magazine or something like that. 

Using a combination of the skill books, dismantling and crafting these radios worked very well for me. Just note, you can not dismantle the radios you craft, no exploit there ;) 

-TG

19 hours ago, trombonaught said:

Nice! The highest I've been is level 4. Are there any additional benefits to attaining the higher levels?

TBH buddy I didn't really find any benefits, which is what I was looking for... You can create battery connectors for lamps at a certain level... I think it was level 7.... although, whenever I tried to get the lamps powered by batteries, the batts either instantly died or the bulb blew... so I never got them working. Other than that I can't remember any benefits from having the higher levels. I think level 3 is the main electronics level to reach and after that it's pretty much pointless.... 

Needless to say, don't take my advice whole heartedly. It's been a long time since I achieved level 7 electronics so there may be more uses for it now. 

-TG

On 11/13/2016 at 9:40 PM, xcuad said:

Where i can find "BETTER SHELTERS AND FARMS" to make the Trellis Kit, I have almost all the book (skill, recipes and entertainment) I'm just missing a few magazines and the one to make the trellist kit... I'm playing on Muldraugh, my base is in the warehouse in the west, the two building close to the  police station. I looted the mini mall (the one with the book store) and almost all the houses... there is a specific place for that book/magazine

Sheds.

how are the silkworm eggs working now... i cant incubate them on the herbalist table... was it change or am i missing something?

Edit:

Also what is the use for Wooden Bucket with Gravel... i was making some gravel to make concrete ingots but then i notice i couldnt use the buckets with gravel for the recipe but also i cant pour it into empty sand bags. and i looked online and couldn't find use for it. If isn't use for anything shouldn't be able to make it.

Edited by xcuad

I'm on IWBUMS 35.22.  Reading any vanilla books - metalworking, first aid etc.  result with book disheartening and I'm not getting any skill boosts.  Book shows as read and If I'm trying to read it again it just disappears.. 

Edit: If it helps - look like there are 2 sets of vanilla books in 35.22, with old icons and with new icons, I can find both for some reason and "old" books work, while new don't.   Don't see "old" books if I play without hydro mod. 

Edit2: Screen with old and new books http://imgur.com/K8RteGy

Edited by Maxy
Screenshot added

2 hours ago, Maxy said:

I'm on IWBUMS 35.22.  Reading any vanilla books - metalworking, first aid etc.  result with book disheartening and I'm not getting any skill boosts.  Book shows as read and If I'm trying to read it again it just disappears.. 

Edit: If it helps - look like there are 2 sets of vanilla books in 35.22, with old icons and with new icons, I can find both for some reason and "old" books work, while new don't.   Don't see "old" books if I play without hydro mod. 

Edit2: Screen with old and new books http://imgur.com/K8RteGy

Hydro does no updates or fixes for IWBUMS versions.

On 11/23/2016 at 10:42 PM, Hydromancerx said:

Yup steam machine is needed. Its to prevent players from getting solar too soon.

Thought so, thanks for the reply Hydro. Any chance you could make the solar park anchorable now that it works like a generator? I don't mind it being incredibly hard to obtain at all, as long as I don't go to all that effort for someone to steal it.

2 hours ago, dizzyval said:

can anyone give me the hydrocraft id list for spawner.

because i cant play and open browser at the same time to look at the wiki.

because is getting laggy when i do that.

my laptop is old and i only play at 20 fps max.

Go in the mod folder and open up the script folder.  The text file with all the names is in there. 

18 minutes ago, Paul Redeker said:

Go in the mod folder and open up the script folder.  The text file with all the names is in there. 

okay thanks dude this really a big help for me.

got crash a lot when i wanna look a the item id with browser when play.

Great mod so far, keep up the awesome work MR Hydromancerx!

What I noticed is that the golden retriever is marked as a pack dog yet you can´t attach bags to him. Now I got my beloved Benny unemployed waiting for some hunting work to do. He is chewing up my boots, please do something about it :)

Hey so i'm playing on build 35 and it might just be me but im getting a few bugs and other things. just wondering if this is for build 35 and if its not can you link some mods that work on build 35? i really dont want to have to search up and down the internet just for build 33's