Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

1. Oops I ment Gauze not Cotton Swabs.

2. Report the salad bug to the official bug section of the forum since that is a base game problem.

3. The shroud was from the Breaking Dead mod. And no I do not think it has a purpose.

4. Oops! One of the many spelling mistakes.

5. Doh!

6. Maybe. Or maybe recycle it for plastic. or both.

7. No use yet. Except decoration

8. None of the Heating Coils have a use yet. But there are future plans for them to.

9. Good idea.

10. That should allow you to make Bars of Soap. Please let me know if its broken.

11. Covered wagon protects you from the Rain when equipped just like an Umbrella. So there is a difference between the two.

12. Already can do this.

13. Like i said this is already so.

14. Yes it is doing exactly this.

15. As you can see the oxen give a weight reduction of 100 while without you only get a weight reduction of 50. Just like the Hand Cart giving only 50 weight reduction.

item HCWagon
   {
	WeightReduction         	= 	50,
	Weight             		= 	40,
	Type                		= 	Container,
	Capacity             		= 	400,
	DisplayName             	= 	Wagon,
	Icon				= 	HCWagon,
	ResizeWorldIcon 		= 	2.0,
	RequiresEquippedBothHands 	= 	true,
   }

item HCWagoncovered
   {
	WeightReduction         	= 	50,
	DisplayName             	= 	Covered Wagon,
	Icon				= 	HCWagoncovered,
   }

item HCWagonoxen
   {
	WeightReduction         	= 	100,
	DisplayName             	= 	Wagon with Oxen,
	Icon				= 	HCWagonoxen,
   }

item HCWagoncoveredoxen
   {
	WeightReduction         	= 	100,
	DisplayName             	= 	Covered Wagon with Oxen,
	Icon				= 	HCWagoncoveredoxen,
   }

The reason for this was an exploit when the weight was set to a lower amount. To stop this exploit we have only the weight reduction change.

Edited by Hydromancerx

Dont know where or who to suggest this to but i seen blenders in game and thought be cool if we could make smoothies or milkshakes and maybe fruit salads  just an idea. And be awesome if we had cat there are dogs but no kitty i can have for looks .

Oh more food options...maybe some appetizers for bar setting like wing, cheese dip, spinach/spinach dip, cheese stix,  fried mushrooms/ stuffed mushrooms ( just some ideas i love cooking ) Alos maybe add deep fryer and fry chicken, pork chops, and corndogs ( or other stuff)

Edited by ZombieBarbie

oh and cant find bamboo any where

also i have all the components to make desktop and have to skill for it but it does not give option to craft it it even shows i have all the items needed.

how does solar generator work made one and plugged it in even gave it couple days to i guess charge up? but it doesnt power anything so am i doing something wrong? 

Edited by ZombieBarbie

BUGS: @10 August 2016

1. -Using Golden Potatoes to make Potato Flour on Baking Tray to make Potato Mush and then cooking for Potato Flour, pickup out of cooking device causes it to vanish. Server restart fixes it.
  2. -Issue persists with Cooking Pot and Sterilizing Bandages/Ripped Sheets and taking Pot out of cooking device still causes it to vanish. HOWEVER if you use the right-click option to Remove Bandages(etc) from the Pot whilst it's still IN the cooking station - the bandages etc will come out as normal. Issue only happens when trying to remove the Pot to inventory. Server restart fixes it.
  3. -Drying Honey on Baking Tray causes all items to vanish when removed from cooking device. Server restart fixes it.
  4. See screenshot for misspelling of Electronics Workbench.

EDIT:

Seems the issue is partially due to the Baking Tray itself being bugged. Any recipe that uses it seems to disappear on cooking completion when tried. Had the guys on the server try making Cookies with a Baking Tray and they disappeared once they were removed from the cooking appliance. Had to restart server or wait 24 hours+ in-game for the item to reappear.

108600_screenshots_20160811031940_1.jpg

Edited by evankimori
More bug reports...

Hydrocraft v7.8 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Flashlight Mining Hat Art

- Fixed Ancient Oak Tree Art

- Tweaked Electronics Work Bench

- Fixed Dying Rabbit

- Fixed Recycle Glass Recipies

- Fixed Covered Wagon with Oxen Spelling

- Fixed Red Potato Seed Packet Spelling

- Fixed Building / Recycling Wooden Crate XP Exploit

- Can Anchor Smoker

- Can Empty Most Beaker of Chemicals

- Fixed Cook Ammonal

- Can Craft Rubber Hose and Rubber Bung

- Updated Dog Art to x2 Size

- Bottles of most Chemicals can fill Beakers now.

- Fixed Morphine

- Fixed Sniff Menu

- Fixed Study Skelleton

- Fixed Pyrite Art

- Maceator now runs on Gasoline instead of Batteries

- Fixed Crafting Small Rolling Mill for Anchored Anvil.

- Can Craft Chains

- Blast Furnace and Industrial Furnace now require Coke.

- Added Coke

- Added Coal Working Textbook

- Added Carbon Fibers and Carbon Fiber Blueprints

- Added iron Ring and Steel Ring

- Added Bung Mold

- Added 4 Eye Dropper Bottle items.

- Added Jute Seeds Packet

- Added Golden Retriever dog

- Added Lapis Lazull and Berlinite

- Added Ushanka (Russian Hat)

- Added 5 VHS Tapes

- Added Duct, Duct Fan and Steel Fan blade

- Updated 14 Potted Plants with x2 Art

- Added Wooden Planter

- Added Medical Lab!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

Item_HCMedicallab.png

Medical Lab

Awesome work.  This mod is becoming quite the requirement!  Cheers for keeping at it for all of our benefit :)

Does it overwrite the vanilla trap crafting recipes/requirements? I.e. stick traps, crate traps etc.  Just wondering as I didn't have the option available in context menu with the right components.  Possibly no Trapping skill though if that's it.

Edited by Wayfarer

Oh and if you add more food maybe take out the yogurt in jars and add other types of food to cook fried pickle, shrimp?? shrimp  skewer, bag or oreos, loaded baked potato, hot dogs, different type breads maybe..garlic bread, rolls, biscuit, beagle, banana bread, hush puppies , can add carrot to cakes for a carrot cake, frost cakes?, lobster, crab cakes, cheese fries, tomato soup, grill cheese sandwich, and scrambled eggs .

2 hours ago, Wayfarer said:

Awesome work.  This mod is becoming quite the requirement!  Cheers for keeping at it for all of our benefit :)

Does it overwrite the vanilla trap crafting recipes/requirements? I.e. stick traps, crate traps etc.  Just wondering as I didn't have the option available in context menu with the right components.  Possibly no Trapping skill though if that's it.

There are alternative ways to discover traps though researching blueprints.

1 hour ago, ZombieBarbie said:

Oh and if you add more food maybe take out the yogurt in jars and add other types of food to cook fried pickle, shrimp?? shrimp  skewer, bag or oreos, loaded baked potato, hot dogs, different type breads maybe..garlic bread, rolls, biscuit, beagle, banana bread, hush puppies , can add carrot to cakes for a carrot cake, frost cakes?, lobster, crab cakes, cheese fries, tomato soup, grill cheese sandwich, and scrambled eggs .

I have plans for a lot more types of food recipes. But have not gotten around to doing those. Also why do you dislike the Yogurt in Jars?

Not that i dislike it i perfer more detailed food and and is kinda aggravating to scroll trough all the diff jars of yogurt and berries and mushrooms to find the recipes for the detailed food. I love to make the detailed stuff for RP reasons, I dont even make the stir fry or casserole dishes unless i have to i try to make just the main dishes,  Oh and would be cool to have coffee pot. Sorry really into this game and have sooo many ideas lol.  

13 minutes ago, ZombieBarbie said:

Not that i dislike it i perfer more detailed food and and is kinda aggravating to scroll trough all the diff jars of yogurt and berries and mushrooms to find the recipes for the detailed food. I love to make the detailed stuff for RP reasons, I dont even make the stir fry or casserole dishes unless i have to i try to make just the main dishes,  Oh and would be cool to have coffee pot. Sorry really into this game and have sooo many ideas lol.  

I second this! I think it would be awesome to have more detailed food,  Also I was scrolling through the posts and saw that a blender was also mentioned! I mean things like floats, Malts, Milk shakes, ETC that would be awesome! Hopefully you have something planned for it. ^_^ 

oh maybe any way to do sub category like as you scroll through there is yogurt or jams and you click the plus sign beside it and drops menu of all favors or different ways to craft them like the bunch of berries and mushrooms

oh and be cool to have a working weed eater or lawnmower that removes like 4 blocks of grass instead of doing one at a time

Edited by ZombieBarbie

Items you can sleep and or rest in / on

Add this file to your client LUA.

At the top of the file you can choose a string key that if found in the code name of an item, will add the option to sleep in/on the item.

Right now it is set to "sleepin" so if you made an item called say "HCSleepingBagsleepin" then the option to sleep will appear because the code name contains the HCSleepKey which is "sleepin"

Also there is a RestKey, if you want to have both sleep and rest options in every item, just make the sleepkey the same as the restkey.  Otherwise add each key to the code name eg. HCSleepingBagsleepinrestin

HCSleep.lua

Edited by nolanri
removed sleep option when item is in player inventored

3 hours ago, Sky_Orc_Mm said:

Hello Hydromancerx.

I have completed the Hydrocraft simplified Chinese Translation. Can you add it in the next update?

Hydrocraft sChinese-Translation.zip

Oh very nice! Thank you!

Note if anyone else can do translations let me know. I have one person working on Korean and another updating the Spanish translations. Major languages like Japanese, Italian and/or German would be great if someone could help with those. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Hydromancerx