Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

2 hours ago, The Googlator said:

Will equipping armour prevent burns, e.g fire helmet and jacket equipped as armour... ? 

From the kiln and smelter etc .. 

Yes and no. Having them in our inventory already reduces the chances of getting burned. However if you do get burned having them equipped also "should" block the burn damage.

2 hours ago, The Googlator said:

Will equipping armour prevent burns, e.g fire helmet and jacket equipped as armour... ? 

From the kiln and smelter etc .. 

best thing i have found is to only do one ingot at a time and treat the burns as they appear. it was highly irritating at first but once i adjusted and was prepared i was able to turn a very tidy profit in first aid skill points and little to no risk of death

49 minutes ago, Sgy-x2 said:

Как сделать мое тележку , я не могу сделать весь материал , чтобы положить в инвентарь! ?

At least attempt some English or use an online translator...

1 hour ago, Sgy-x2 said:

Как сделать мое тележку , я не могу сделать весь материал , чтобы положить в инвентарь! ?

I am not sure what he wants to say, it's hard to understand that even in russian. It's something like:

"How to craft a minecart? I can't add all material (required items) to the inventory."

Looks like it was translated to english and then back to russian in some online translator.

Edited by Keshash

22 minutes ago, leonhart18 said:

one more question....i have max carpentry and a wooden window.....and a crowbar, after Reading forums....how on earth do i put window in fraME?

Use the crafting mode like you are picking/placing up furniture.

Hydrocraft v7.2 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Updated Armor Mod

- Updated Compass Mod

- Fixed Make Mine Cart

- Fixed Pizzas

- Fixed Bunch of Small Bugs

- Pentlandite Added to Mine

- Silkworms can Eat Oak Leaves now.

- Tweaked Glasses and Hearing Aid

- Reduced Chemical Loot Spawning

- Added Burn Resistant to Kevlar Armor and Riot Armor

- Added Butterfly Raising Recipes.

- Added 4 New Ingots

- Added 6 New Types of Gears.

- Added 6 New Small Sheets

- Added 4 New Sheets

- Added 4 New Large Sheets

- Added 3 Heating Coils

- Added Coil

- Added Copper, Bronze and Iron Arm Guards

- Added Copper, Bronze and Iron Leg Guards

- Added Samurai Armor, Arm Guards and Leg Guards.

- Added Player Traps by Nolan at Aggressive Gaming.  It includes Nail Trap, Bear Trap and Propane Trap!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

can i suggest something?

maybe add a food recipe to compensate for all the random forage edible non perishables? so many violets and grape leaves, clovers...

maybe make a foragers salad? a food that uses up a variable number of the small edibles , helping with using them as your food source and reducing inventory and storage clutter? simplistic recipe, no cooking skill needed or exp given, since its just tossing those things in a bowl and calling it salad. just need a bowl and your foraging skill.

edit: i cant find this anywhere.....is the cellar just....a giant shoebox? 

and i thought the salt shaker on deplete was fixed? not getting salt shaker back once its empty

potato flour has no use?

any possible way to make soy sauce? maybe add/find soybeans and make it through the distillery?

Edited by leonhart18
more info

Is it possible to use building lights? Like I have a generator, connected it but none of the lights work, the fridge I moved does. 

Also god dam chains, 23 batteries through the metal detector and I haven't found a single one, and I need 4! 

Is there anyway to edit the config files to increase mining speed? it's so slow. 

The amount of buckets I have filled with things I can't empty is well over 50 and climbing would be nice if I could empty them. 

Can a solar setup be done to provide power to the fridge + house?

Is there any sort of lighting apart from the lamp on a post? 

Is there anyway to automate processes?

I actually got this mod originally because judging by the name I thought it would be some sort of irrigation system, but I haven't found anything to automate watering farms yet, is there? 

How to I get a rabbit? 

1 hour ago, yolostuffginsmofo said:

Is it possible to use building lights? Like I have a generator, connected it but none of the lights work, the fridge I moved does. 

the built in the building lights dont work, but if you pick up a lamp and place it down with 20 of the genny, it functions.

Is there anyway to edit the config files to increase mining speed? it's so slow. 

higher tier mines go faster, and the better the tool the fast the mining. such as, a pickaxe mines much faster than a trowel or shovel, while a powered mining machine (large battery) is faster than a pick

The amount of buckets I have filled with things I can't empty is well over 50 and climbing would be nice if I could empty them. 

thats a depletable bug, it wont happen if the bucket reaches 0 while in your main inventory

How to I get a rabbit? 

trap cages, carrots, and lots of luck

1 hour ago, quackquackquack said:

Found a bug: when incubating chicken eggs, the egg is consumed but no baby chicken is produced.

Did you wait long enough? I am not seeing where the problem is in the code. :/

Oh i see now. There was a choice of getting nothing.

Edited by Hydromancerx

1.  The "make plain mashed potatoes" recipe duplicates cooking pots.

2.  Is there a github or anywhere to post bug reports?

After further testing I can reproduce this.   Test conditions:  One large pot empty and one large pot filled with water in inventory.  10+ potatoes.  1 potato masher, all in inventory.  Right click any of the involved obj and you will be able to make as many mashed potato obj's as potatoes.

I suspect that having a pot with water is the culprit and its causing the duplication.   I'm unfamiliar with lua programming but I can only assume that the child obj of the large pot has some strange check for contents.  Seems like a simple if water return fix.

Edited by Probe1

Hydrocraft v7.3 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Updated Traps Mod

- Fixed Incubate Egg

- Fiddlehead Fern is now a Food

- Added More Rotten Food Art

- Added 2x Art for Distillery, Herbalist Table, Clay Calderon and Iron Cauldron.

- Added Samurai Helmet

- Added Cannon Ball

- Added Kitty Litter

- Added Mussel

- Added Sunflower and Venus Flytrap

- Added Apricot

- Added Cherry and Apple Candy

- Added Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz and Garnet

- Added Broken Bottles

- Added Magic 8 Ball, which is functional!

- Added Manometer and Steam Pot

- Can now Sterilize Rags and Bandages in Cooking Pots

- Can Sterilize Scalpel, Suture Needle and Suture Needle Holder

- Some larger items such as Kilns and Forges can not be "Anchored" down to be too heavy to pick up. This should help reduce multiplayer theft of big items which would be very difficult to pick up in real life.

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

A quick question. I saw a picture of "Wooden Spike Fences" that fence off zombies on steam workshop. But, I cannot find the recipe in the wiki. What is it called? and, under which categories? Thought it will be in carpentry, but I only see plank barrier, which I supposed is not for fencing.