Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

On 6/10/2016 at 0:09 AM, Hydromancerx said:

Hydrocraft v6.9 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Decorate Pond

- Can Bury Trash.

- Can Craft your own Fire Suit.

- Added More Edibles and Littering Mods by Svarog! About half of each the mod has been added so far (more to be added later). However there are some crossover items. Such as Hydrocraft Canned Foods, Candy and Snacks now work like the Littering Mod items do. Also Litter mod cans can now be recycled. All the litter can be found in the Junkyard too!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

Holy walking dead! Not one but TWO mods incorporated into hydrocraft? 

*sings* "Oh happy day..."

On June 10, 2016 at 10:24 PM, Hicks said:

I asked him to change it because the old recipe allowed players to repeatedly use the same bag over and over which only leaves it open to abuse. Yes, it makes the law abiding players job a little harder, but also helps to avoid griefing/trolling. Null issue.

Little harder?  It's a major pain in the ass.  Ban the griefers.  Way easier. 

On 06/12/2016 at 5:29 AM, zomboid123 said:

Anyone managed to find a big hiking bag since the last hydrocraft update? I have not and I had the same problem when build 34 hit IWBUMS and I fixed it by removing... more edibles. I think there is a bug with it and it carried over into hydrocraft.

Anyone? Still not found one and have quite a bit of time since the update. Like I said, had same problem with the standalone mod.

3 hours ago, Goodguy said:

Anyone know if it is possible to have an Irrigation system with the mods of Hydrocraft? I know Drip Irrigation used to be a great mod, but it hasn't been updated.

The guy who is making the Farmoid mod was planning on merging those mods. When that happens i will update Farmoid in Hydrocraft.

Hydrocraft v7.0 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Gather Flora must be done Outside.
- Find Livestock must be done Outside.
- Fixed Barrel of Pumpkin Mash.
- Fixed Make Morphine
- Added More from the Litter Mod.
- Added Mortar
- Added Tar Kiln
- Added 2 Boulder Props (Admin Spawned Only)
- Added Mining Hat
- Added Dark Mine and Upgrades
- Added Mine Cart and Metal Wheels
- Sift Dirt, Mine and Dark Mine all have seperate possible mineral outcomes. Dark Mine has the most types.
- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

On 6/18/2016 at 6:06 PM, critical jim said:

I assumed a binding agent in masonry.

EDIT: and it's a highly portable bombardment weapon.

Depends on the era.  Pre-1900's mortars weighed more than most cannons.

Anyways, I can't seem to get the bone powder recipe to work.  I have bones and I have a mortar and pestle both in my inventory, but it never gives me the option.  If I look in the crafting menu, the mortar and pestle is greyed out as though I didn't have it.  The mortar and pestle works fine in other recipes, just not this one.

12 hours ago, Millitron said:

Depends on the era.  Pre-1900's mortars weighed more than most cannons.

Anyways, I can't seem to get the bone powder recipe to work.  I have bones and I have a mortar and pestle both in my inventory, but it never gives me the option.  If I look in the crafting menu, the mortar and pestle is greyed out as though I didn't have it.  The mortar and pestle works fine in other recipes, just not this one.

I assume the era is 1993, and although I don't think it would be included in this game, you've given me a great idea! Getting decommissioned weapons from a war history museum!! Ammo would be rare, and any ammo in a museum would be dummy, but one could potentially find old military weaponry in museums and on mantles in bars etc. Museums might have rare furniture for collectors too, like Dino bones etc. 

Anywho I assume you've read the boneworking textbook?

EDIT: nowadays, all infantry mortar platoons have been dissolved, at least in Canada. It's a fantastically fun weapon, but in 1993, 10-20 would have definitely been found at any heavily manned military outpost. And at least 1 of them might have even worked! Go Canada 

Edited by critical jim

4 hours ago, critical jim said:

I assume the era is 1993, and although I don't think it would be included in this game, you've given me a great idea! Getting decommissioned weapons from a war history museum!! Ammo would be rare, and any ammo in a museum would be dummy, but one could potentially find old military weaponry in museums and on mantles in bars etc. Museums might have rare furniture for collectors too, like Dino bones etc. 

Anywho I assume you've read the boneworking textbook?

EDIT: nowadays, all infantry mortar platoons have been dissolved, at least in Canada. It's a fantastically fun weapon, but in 1993, 10-20 would have definitely been found at any heavily manned military outpost. And at least 1 of them might have even worked! Go Canada 

I figured it out.  Apparently, Hydrocraft adds its own version of the mortar and pestle, and I needed that instead.  Unfortunately for me, I can't figure out how to make it, so I modded the recipe for bonepowder to use the vanilla mortar and pestle.  I figure that should be OK, all the other recipes allow both versions of the M&P, why not this one too?

7 minutes ago, Millitron said:

I figured it out.  Apparently, Hydrocraft adds its own version of the mortar and pestle, and I needed that instead.  Unfortunately for me, I can't figure out how to make it, so I modded the recipe for bonepowder to use the vanilla mortar and pestle.  I figure that should be OK, all the other recipes allow both versions of the M&P, why not this one too?

It was over looked. It will be fixed in next update. Note the recipe was in the mod long before the new mortar and pestle was added.

Edited by Hydromancerx

I swear to god, after all this time, after all these updates, your mod is still amazing. TIS would be damn silly if they haven't contemplated hiring/contracting you. Hydro, you are among the few who are an inspiration, and shining example of, to not only us here in the apocalypse, but to the gaming community as a whole. Sorry for the brown-nosing, but you are a modding hero.

I Updated an Item List I made a while back for Hydrocraft because someone asked for it (It can be used to spawn stuff or used for .lua or something, it's formatted with Module.ItemID)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hv82h6608672t6l/Hydrocraft+7.0+Item+List.txt

Hydrocraft has 3685 Items according to that list. For reference, the last list I made was for HC 4.0 and had 2225 entries. Nice. I'll leave this here, hope it's useful to someone.