Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

1 hour ago, qasd said:

So where do I find fire suit? I've checked police stations and found nothing, then discovered it can only spawn in wardrobes in mechanic areas... So where that would be?

In my game i actually got the same problem...No firejacket suit and Hat...Get no luck damn...

Try to search to wardrobe contrainer in mechanic Areas to find Fire suit (package) but 0.1 chance to spawn :/.  Does the fire suit package protect also like the fire jacket and the fire hat for using the forge ?

I've got also a question : Is there a way to breed dog ? I can't get a dog (like German shepherd ) that i can use to search cows, sheeps...i am blocked to get leather...I use binoculars and dog whistle to get one but always fail to get the right one...

Edited by Twister

Neat update, but having giant furniture is still a problem here (unless you are working on it, in which case sorry for sounding like a nag.) I started a new game with tiles 1x graphics to see if my old file was corrupted somehow and sure enough, the bench I created is still large. Here's photo proof since I didn't provide it last time.

giant bench yo.png

4 hours ago, Twister said:

In my game i actually got the same problem...No firejacket suit and Hat...Get no luck damn...

Try to search to wardrobe contrainer in mechanic Areas to find Fire suit (package) but 0.1 chance to spawn :/.  Does the fire suit package protect also like the fire jacket and the fire hat for using the forge ?

I've got also a question : Is there a way to breed dog ? I can't get a dog (like German shepherd ) that i can use to search cows, sheeps...i am blocked to get leather...I use binoculars and dog whistle to get one but always fail to get the right one...

Nah, the dog thing is random so You have to raid a lot of warehouse/storage areas to get dog whistles.  Just check crates and pray to the RNG god to get the dog you want and hopefully you'll get it.

Hello I am new to hydrocraft I need help plz :) I've tried reading for a awnser for my problem. OK so since the update All of my items like dogs and trolls Are twice my size :( I have to play on compadability mode since the update and seem to be the only one on the server I play who's items are twice my size plz advice.

19 hours ago, Mechy666 said:

One question

Yesterday I equipped a Crossbow for example. I saw a billiard que in my hand,  but making the right sound of a crosswob.

Did I miss something?

We use Hydrocraft, Hydrocraft translation, pumppower and cremation mod

Thanks in advance

Make sure you installed the newest version of Model Loader. Otherwise you will see base game weapons instead.

14 hours ago, SereneAngel218 said:

Neat update, but having giant furniture is still a problem here (unless you are working on it, in which case sorry for sounding like a nag.) I started a new game with tiles 1x graphics to see if my old file was corrupted somehow and sure enough, the bench I created is still large. Here's photo proof since I didn't provide it last time.

giant bench yo.png

Yeah i have no idea how to fix this. If I make them all x1 then people with 2x see it very small. And those with x1 see it very big. I honestly wish they never made everything x2 size.

15 hours ago, SereneAngel218 said:

giant bench yo.png

Hai your mods rock tho. Thanks for all the hard work hydromancer ") I can deal with to big of stuff hope you can possibly fix it but the time and effort you put into this mod shows! You rock

Edited by Odins Vanguard

21 hours ago, SereneAngel218 said:

Nah, the dog thing is random so You have to raid a lot of warehouse/storage areas to get dog whistles.  Just check crates and pray to the RNG god to get the dog you want and hopefully you'll get it.

Thank ! Hope that the "lucky" trait can help :P

Is there a way to clean blood stains inside house ?!

Edited by Twister

On 22.05.2016 at 2:35 PM, qasd said:

So where do I find fire suit? I've checked police stations and found nothing, then discovered it can only spawn in wardrobes in mechanic areas... So where that would be?

I'm gonna repeat this since it seems to be missed. Has anyone an idea of where to find fire suit? Or give an example of an mechanic area?

1 hour ago, qasd said:

I'm gonna repeat this since it seems to be missed. Has anyone an idea of where to find fire suit? Or give an example of an mechanic area?

Some examples ...

West Point Auto Shop

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.6600054521116286,0.16401946229005923,284.8515765597235

Muldraugh Car Repair Shop

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.42866687670549536,0.20293014054382869,492.2235242952022

New Denver Gas Station (Back Room)

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?desc=New_Denver_v2_00L0#0.3208172389775772,0.16731630668102304,210.54246963109998

Phoenix Mechanic

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?desc=Phoenix_Alpha2dot1L0#0.49091681337187293,0.1805324219141231,45.58852182203443

Edited by Hydromancerx

16 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

Yeah i have no idea how to fix this. If I make them all x1 then people with 2x see it very small. And those with x1 see it very big. I honestly wish they never made everything x2 size.

Tell me about it...ah well, I guess I'll just have to dedicate a large area to all the giant furniture then since I don't want people's games to be messed up. It would be cool if there was a way to have both 1x and 2x sprite models for the furniture so that both can have normal furniture sizes in the game without the other one loosing out but that would probably taking some coding wizardry to pull it off without glitches. Thanks for the reply and I'll just have to make do for now. 

16 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

How about Bedford Falls (if you played on the map)? I've mostly stuck to the area with the large hotel with the two swimming pools acting as my main base and I've refrained from going past the strip mall area down the block from it.

23 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, West Point place didn't have one so I guess it's either Muldraugh or nothing for me, as I don't play on other maps. Won't enjoy running to Muldraugh anyway... Wouldn't you consider changing this? Right now it seems to be very rare because of the limited number of places you get it. Fire suit is essential for this mod.

Also, thanks for all the work you put in this mod, it's the only reason I got back to PZ. Really adds to the game and gives you options of  how to approach survival.

Edited by qasd

What makes the firesuit so OP? I haven't played since you added the ability to burn yourself, but I thought the suit was just a gimmicky way to prevent that. Is burning yourself so bad now that preventing it and going back to normal is OP, or does it do something else?

I need to find a Computer Monitor, it seems unrealistic to think such a common object (every home and office had at least one during the 90s) is super rare in the game. Can this be adjusted to a more realistic level please, otherwise I can't make an electronics workbench. I can only recall seeing one in the entire game, including extra maps, but can't recall where...

By the way, I had all the ingredients (chemicals - professional lab, etc) and skills required to make Blue Meth, including the research paper, but alas the game wont allow me to do so. 

Thanks for making Hydrocraft a fabulous addition to the game. 

PS: For those who wish to avoid the horrible burns using a blast furnace and smelter - go to the HCFire.LUA file and change - 

function FindProtection(player)
    local head = -1;
    local body = -1;
    inv = player:getInventory();
    if inv:contains("HCFiresuit") then
        body = 0;
        head = 0;

and change the - if inv:contains("HCFiresuit") then

to - if inv:contains("HCWeldingmask") then

Just make sure you have the welding mask in your inventory to avoid the burns.

Edited by .Pixote.

Ok this bug just happened to me again, I'm sure its not a 1-off fluke now.

I just attached bags to a dog, and now I can't put ANY bags on my back.  I no longer have the "Equip on Back" option for ANY bags.  I can provide a save file if it'll help solve the issue; because this desperately needs fixed.  It makes pack dogs a gamble.  They're really useful, if you want to risk breaking your save.

9 minutes ago, Millitron said:

Ok this bug just happened to me again, I'm sure its not a 1-off fluke now.

I just attached bags to a dog, and now I can't put ANY bags on my back.  I no longer have the "Equip on Back" option for ANY bags.  I can provide a save file if it'll help solve the issue; because this desperately needs fixed.  It makes pack dogs a gamble.  They're really useful, if you want to risk breaking your save.

Make sure you take any bags off your pack before crafting as well as emptying of them of any content of inside. The problem happens when using bags that are equipped for crafting. The base game just can't deal with that because there are no base game bag crafting.