Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Just an update on the loot tables: the general store and storage zone loot is back to normal in live build 34 and spawns hydrocraft items but the new hotel/motel loot zone indeed does not spawn hydrocraft items, just vanilla bathroom items(tons of bath towels and soap and whatnot). And may I suggest moving the alice/camping packs to clothing store type zones now that general stores have them present anyway? It would make hitting the stand alone clothing stores worth doing. As it stands now the only way I can ever see anyone bothering is if you need a belt for canteens and its closer to you than houses.

8 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

Those should be there. You may have gotten an incomplete download. I recommend trying to get it to download all the mod again and loading from a new game. If you still have he issue please let me know. I know some loot was changed in build 34 but I thought I got it all. There may be some containers i have missed.

Hey thanks for the reply!.. I'm playing through Steam so the only install I did was clickin the ole' 'Subscribe' button on your mod's workshop page...

Does just unsubscribing/resubscribing work as a reinstall? Or do you think I should run a fresh install of the game itself to get rid of any possible bad files?

Thanks again!

5 hours ago, DMan77 said:

Hey thanks for the reply!.. I'm playing through Steam so the only install I did was clickin the ole' 'Subscribe' button on your mod's workshop page...

Does just unsubscribing/resubscribing work as a reinstall? Or do you think I should run a fresh install of the game itself to get rid of any possible bad files?

Thanks again!

You may need to unsubscribe. Find the steam files for it. Deleted it. Resubscribe. And have it auto download. Sometimes steam is quirky and messes up.

Hello again. Many items store water.Including Plastic Can but i when i click empty the Can it is don't work.and i dont know how drink water from insectid plastick Can for exmaple.

Big sorry for my bad english

Edited by Kainess

Hello!

I'm reading this topic quite a while.

Hydromancer. First of all ...

The mod is really awesome :-). It's one of the best mods and I appreciate your work you put in. Go on like this and it is getting even better. The content is really gigantic!

- I just wanted to mention. I can't fill the IBC when it is in the inventory or on ground.

- And, is it wanted that I cannot use a machete for example to get rid of weed(from walls) or bushes? I guess this is just the secondary intended use for it. The main purpose is of course to ged rid of zombies ;-)

Thank you and sorry for bothering you :-)

Edited by Mechy666

Hydromancerx, it Is possible to change the recipes for barrels? Metal barrel becomes more interesting if it pour 5-7 cans of fuel..., and water in blue barrels to pour want. I want to have a large supply of drinking water in a barrel, Suddenly the drought? What do you say?

Edited by Nebula

On 5/12/2016 at 3:02 PM, Hydromancerx said:

Here is the recipe.

recipe Mix Bloody Mary
    {
    keep HCCocktailshaker,
    HCGlasstallempty,
    HCVodka/HCVodka1/HCVodka2,
    Tomato,
    keep HCJuicer/HCJuicer2,
    Result:HCDrinkbloodymary,
    Time:50.0,
    Category:Cooking,
    }

Yeah looks like I have everything... still doesn't work though! :(

On 5/14/2016 at 6:07 AM, Mechy666 said:

- I just wanted to mention. I can't fill the IBC when it is in the inventory or on ground.

It i just a really big water bottle so you have to pick it up to exchange it just like you would getting water from a cooking pot.

On 5/14/2016 at 9:21 AM, Eviltuna said:

I see you added into the mod Self inflickable  injuries mod into Hydrocraft. how does it work? i have tried to stab my leg but it doesn't work

You have to make a "Suicide Note" first to Unlock the recipes.

Edited by Hydromancerx

Hello Hydro !

I look frequently the subject for a while, congratulation for your progress to the mod ! Amazing things have been added, that make the mod more...AWESOME ! Im actually playing with it, and i noticed two bugs while playing ?!

The first one is just a spelling mistake : For the "Liquid Soap" object , it's worte "Liqiud Soap"

EDIT : Found also missing icon for the "Dry Chilli Peppers". (?)

The second is about nutrition...I don't know if it's the mod or the game who make that, but i enabled nutrition in sandbox game, and while survive i need to eat, but i can't stop to became fat...I try a test last time, i keep my character hungry (or very hungry)...The weight still continue to increase step by step, i already got the overweight trait, and finaly the weight has stop to 98.28... Is there a way to lower it ?! I started to not eat for decrease (exept if my character die for starvation ^^).

EDIT : Starting foraging for find dung to have cows etc...After several days with the moodle hungry (and very hungry), it has started to shut down...Slowly.

As, i say, keep up the good work :D You're doing very well !

Edited by Twister
addition

13 hours ago, Last_Man_Standing said:

BUG:

-Windows 7

-Latest Hydrocraft (6.6)

-Build 34.24

Adding Duct Tape Pouches to normal hiking bag (the green one) makes all the items inside disappear. Ruined that game good and proper, fortunately only on day 1.

It happens to all bags and if you put loaded bags on dogs. So make sure you empty all bags before adding pockets or loading/unloading up pack dogs.

Who do I report bugs to?

Because I'm having a few problems with adding duct tape pouches to Big Hiking Bags.

First, if you add pouches to a bag with stuff already in it, all the stuff gets deleted.  This can't be intended.  (whoops, looks like this one's already been found)

Second, after adding pouches to a Big Hiking Bag, I was unable to then put ANY bag on my back.  I tried the big bag with pouches, I tried a Normal Hiking Bag, nothing.  I simply no longer have the "Equip on Back" option.

Edited by Millitron
adding notes

Hello Hydro :D

I was playing on my game and i want to ask you a question...Is it normal that the welding mask is so...heavy ?!

2.0 in weight is too much ! In real life i already weld with blowtorch and we got welding glass, we got also mask but it's for TIG, MAG, MIG  welding...And i already got one in my hand, is generally made in plastic, so the welding mask is relatively light in weight. For suggestion to lower it a bit ?

Hydrobug2.jpg

Found another missing icon text ! This time in "agriculture recipes" with the "Grinder Seed"

Hydrobug.jpg

In an old game, i've got an bug with the plastic barrel, i've found one, take it and place in my safehouse to stock some items inside. I've put in on the floor, and when i go to put away items from my bag, in click into it...Make game crash.

too much to read, so I'll ask the question myself.  Is there a way to place wooden crates and Trunks so they are physical items instead of stuff I throw into my inventory or drop on floor to store things in them.

Hey guys! Today i installed Hydrocraft from steam workshop and i want to ask something. From time to time, a red box appears on the screen corner and it shows numbers. Bigger and bigger numbers everytime when it shows up. Last number was 320. What is this? I'm playing on latest game build (34.27)

EDIT. The numbers show up every time I click on item with RMB

Edited by Dovak

12 hours ago, Dovak said:

Hey guys! Today i installed Hydrocraft from steam workshop and i want to ask something. From time to time, a red box appears on the screen corner and it shows numbers. Bigger and bigger numbers everytime when it shows up. Last number was 320. What is this? I'm playing on latest game build (34.27)

EDIT. The numbers show up every time I click on item with RMB

Are you clicking on expanded stacks of items? That always throws up an error with hydrocraft for some reason. If you collapse the stacks it shouldn't throw up an error when you right click.

wreckedcars_zpsthunun0v.jpg

Hydrocraft v6.7 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Pillar Breaking

- Fixed Folding Sign Size

- Fixed Spelling for Liquid Soap

- Fixed Barrel and Can Volumes

- Some Foods Give Seeds

- Money is More Rare

- Added Beam Pillar

- Added Film Can, Film Roll and Projector.

- Added Candle Holder

- Added Desk Bell

- Added 5 Postcards

- Added Tractor Prop (Admin Spawn Only)

- Added 12 Wrecked Car Props by dko112 (Admin Spawn Only) !

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

7 hours ago, Last_Man_Standing said:

"My goodness!"

_ ~ /

o.0

o

We have cars for the first time ever in PZ.

Ho. Lee. Crap.

Actually i put in cars before spawning on the map but people did not like them. So i had to take them out.

bloodycars_zps3agbfbos.jpg

One question

Yesterday I equipped a Crossbow for example. I saw a billiard que in my hand,  but making the right sound of a crosswob.

Did I miss something?

We use Hydrocraft, Hydrocraft translation, pumppower and cremation mod

Thanks in advance