Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

8 hours ago, sonxan said:

is it not posible only to post the changes and who ever want to try it can install it itself ?? 

well too bad i have to be patient hope the life build comes soon out to play it whith hydrocraft 

btw thx for the reply ;-) 

Build 34has been released today (which i suspected). So the update shall be released this week.

On 04/12/2016 at 10:59 PM, zomboid123 said:

Two bugs as of the current IWBUMS update.

1. I reported the wonky vanilla general store loot here and it was fixed, but I don't think the old "general store" loot table exists anymore so you will have to move things like dog whistles, alice packs and anything else that used the "general store" loot table elsewhere. Nothing hydrocraft spawns in general stores as of 34.15.

2. Hydrocraft items no longer spawn in storage units/facilities. This was the case on 34.14 and is still the case in 34.15.

Reminder, and the hotel loot distrobution seems to have changed as well(spawns mostly towels and bathroom items, no meds tho) not sure how the last one affects hydrocraft.

Hydrocraft v6.6 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Slingshot

- Fixed Potato Gun

- Fixed Money

- Fixed Water Balloon

- Stone Pillar Returned!

- Added Brick and Log Pillars

- All Larger Item art are now 2x as big to match build 34 graphics.

- Nutrition System applied to Hydrocraft Food. Many thanks to Danielle for her hard work on this!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

15 hours ago, RealNewDeal said:

Is there a guide for Hydrocraft and more comprehensive than the bare bones wiki?

I'm afraid no, so far I just learned that you have to wear a blacksmith's apron or some fire resistan gear like Firefighter's helmet and jacket so you don't get 3rd degree burns when handling the smelter or some machinery, same way you have to "wear" masks and gloves when dealing with chemicals in the proper workshop (just have them in your MAIN inventory).

Other than that... I guess is just collecting till you have enough to start slowly building things and getting the hang of it, didn't know that if you build a sawbuck and you use it to saw logs there you get 4 planks per log instead of 3 :D all those little things we soooo need them in a guide, unfortunately I'm a forever noob and I keep discovering things, most of them kill my character lol

On 09/05/2016 at 11:57 AM, Pseudim said:

Sorry if i'm making a question that was already answered, but I've searched through Google and couldn't find anything about it....

With my Foraging skill of 10 I've found three Goose Eggs and two Turkey Eggs. But I can't cook them or Incubate with a Straw, like the Chicken Eggs. Apparently, I can't do anything with it. Is that true? Or I'm missing something?

Quoting myself, since my post was the last one from the previous page, and it looks like no one read it lol

Nice update, though Since I just finished struggling a bit to get my game to play properly (what with the new Graphics Update not seeing eye to eye with my craptop, causing me to run the game with 1x graphics), it looks like all the furniture I build from the mod is now giant to my character...heh heh...

Is there a way to get the items scaled back to size based on if you're running 2x graphics or not? I can deal with giant items, but it would be nice if they were smaller sized since I don't have 2x graphics running on my game.

54 minutes ago, SereneAngel218 said:

Nice update, though Since I just finished struggling a bit to get my game to play properly (what with the new Graphics Update not seeing eye to eye with my craptop, causing me to run the game with 1x graphics), it looks like all the furniture I build from the mod is now giant to my character...heh heh...

Is there a way to get the items scaled back to size based on if you're running 2x graphics or not? I can deal with giant items, but it would be nice if they were smaller sized since I don't have 2x graphics running on my game.

I did not even know that was a thing. :/

16 hours ago, CzarUltra said:

Hey, I was trying to make a Bloody Mary, which calls for a Tall Glass, a Cocktail Shaker, A Tomato, Vodka and a Juicer. I had all the items, but I could not craft it.  Maybe it's a bug or something?

Here is the recipe.

recipe Mix Bloody Mary
    {
    keep HCCocktailshaker,
    HCGlasstallempty,
    HCVodka/HCVodka1/HCVodka2,
    Tomato,
    keep HCJuicer/HCJuicer2,
    Result:HCDrinkbloodymary,
    Time:50.0,
    Category:Cooking,
    }

16 hours ago, Lord Gonfalon said:

Can't cook birds now.  No more wild chicken!

Why? What happened? Birds are still food items.

Spoiler

item HCChickenmale
    {
    Weight                 =     0.2,
    Type                 =     Normal,
    DisplayName             =     Chicken (Male),
    Icon                =    HCChickenmale,
    ResizeWorldIcon         =     2.0,
    }

item HCChickenfemale
    {
    Weight                 =     0.2,
    Type                 =     Normal,
    DisplayName             =     Chicken (Female),
    Icon                =    HCChickenfemale,
    }

item HCChickendead
    {
    Type                =    Food,
    DangerousUncooked        =    TRUE,
    DaysTotallyRotten        =    4,
    MinutesToBurn            =    60,
    DaysFresh            =    2,
    MinutesToCook            =    30,
    FoodType                =       Meat,
    Weight                 =     0.3,
    DisplayName             =     Dead Chicken,
    Icon                =    HCChickendead,
    Carbohydrates             =     0,
        Proteins             =     51,    
        Lipids                 =     24.3,
        Calories             =     429,
    }

item HCChickendead2
    {
    Type                =    Food,
    DangerousUncooked        =    TRUE,
    DaysTotallyRotten        =    4,
    MinutesToBurn            =    60,
    DaysFresh            =    2,
    MinutesToCook            =    30,
    FoodType                =       Meat,
    Weight                 =     0.3,
    DisplayName             =     Dead Chicken,
    Icon                =    HCChickendead2,
    Carbohydrates             =     0,    
        Proteins             =     51,
        Lipids                 =     24.3,
        Calories             =     429,
    }

Also the foraging has not changed ...

Spoiler

local HCChickenegg = {};
HCChickenegg.type = "Hydrocraft.HCChickenegg";
HCChickenegg.minCount = 1;
HCChickenegg.maxCount = 1;
HCChickenegg.skill = 8;

Edited by Hydromancerx

On 5/11/2016 at 3:18 PM, Hydromancerx said:

I did not even know that was a thing. :/

Yeah, me either...imagine my surprise when I tried to make a kiln and it came out to the size of a small house. Sorry if it seems like extra work for you, but I thought I should let you know since not everyone (or the least the ones I know) will be playing the game with double sized graphics and whatnot, especially if they run into problems trying to play it like I did.

Hello all.

First of all, thank you so much for all your work on this mod. It truly makes the game so much more immersive.

Second of all, I am very sorry for likely asking super-newbie mod questions... Please forgive me.

My question is... Does something happen to cause some items to not show any longer? I know there were a couple of updates... Is it just routine to rotate items in and out when the items come through to make them compatible? 

My recently started game is missing a lot of items from my previous ones, and I just want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.

I see many common Hydrocraft items (gummy bears, apple cider, juices and sodas, jarred food etc) but I also don't see many that I was accustomed too seeing often, like all the unique skill books (bone, animal, metal, school texts) acid barrels, neckties/hats, tampons, diapers, straight razor, toilet paper, etc...

Am I doing something wrong, or is it just a matter of the updates throwing things off? If they come through in a future update, will my current game create them or would it need to be a fresh start?

Thanks for your time all!

2 hours ago, quadrinka4 said:

Hydromancerx, Could you make "FOLDING SIGN" bit bigger? It's size of a post-it-note at the moment

when its placed on the ground... Could you make it to size of a... wooden bucket or bit bigger maybe?

Thanks ^^

Oops! It was ment to be. Shall be fixed next update.

1 hour ago, DMan77 said:

Hello all.

First of all, thank you so much for all your work on this mod. It truly makes the game so much more immersive.

Second of all, I am very sorry for likely asking super-newbie mod questions... Please forgive me.

My question is... Does something happen to cause some items to not show any longer? I know there were a couple of updates... Is it just routine to rotate items in and out when the items come through to make them compatible? 

My recently started game is missing a lot of items from my previous ones, and I just want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.

I see many common Hydrocraft items (gummy bears, apple cider, juices and sodas, jarred food etc) but I also don't see many that I was accustomed too seeing often, like all the unique skill books (bone, animal, metal, school texts) acid barrels, neckties/hats, tampons, diapers, straight razor, toilet paper, etc...

Am I doing something wrong, or is it just a matter of the updates throwing things off? If they come through in a future update, will my current game create them or would it need to be a fresh start?

Thanks for your time all!

Those should be there. You may have gotten an incomplete download. I recommend trying to get it to download all the mod again and loading from a new game. If you still have he issue please let me know. I know some loot was changed in build 34 but I thought I got it all. There may be some containers i have missed.