Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

I think its like in RL. If i see something that i want i will take with me. If i dont want i left this there. So nobody say i must take all this stuff with me but i belive in most houses there exist stuff like this.

When i take a look around me i belive every scavanger in a zombie apokalypse would become insane when see all this needless stuff here :D

So i think its part of the feeling that you must dig through tons of useless stuff to find some needfull things.

And makes fun if you found a recipe that will need some stuff you think its useless. Most of the stuff has a function and can be used in other ways ;)

Edited by Cyrrent Eiledoll

1 minute ago, Cyrrent Eiledoll said:

I think its like in RL. If i see something that i want i will take with me. If i dont want i left this there. So nobody say i must take all this stuff with me but i belive in most houses there exist stuff like this.

When i take a look around me i belive every scavanger in a zombie apokalypse would become insane when see all this needless stuff here :D

So i think its part of the feeling that you must dig through tons of useless stuff to find some needfull things.

Ok i guess that makes sense.

13 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

Well the amount of stuff is overwhelming, but once the new build 34 update comes we may get clothing options which will be good because then i'm sure someone will figure out some models for some of the hydrocraft clothes we have now but do we really need like 30 different toys, i mean i love my G.I Joe action figures don't get me wrong but i feel like there's too many toys.

Its ment to fill in the empty world with stuff. Not all stuff is that useful. However you CAN play with the toys and get happy and reduce boredom.

Hydrocraft v6.2 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Kneed Opium

- Fixed Hanging Yourself

- Fixed Strong Poison

- Fixed Poison Food

- More Recipes have requirements.

- Adjusted Kiln Burning (1% Chance)

- Removed Old Detonator

- Removed Old Ammonial Bomb

- Fixed Battery Array

- Added Containers with Gasoline

- Added Solid Fuel Cubes

- Added Hair Color and Citric Acid

- Added 8 New Flags!

- More Anarchist Cookbook Upgrades

- Added HMTD Crafting!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

Making HMTD is a little bit tricky.

First you need to research

You will need a notebook, pen, Book Anarchist Cookbook, Book Explosives, Book Chemistry.

(note: it makes sense that you learn Ammonal on this point. It needs the same Books)

Then add the Chemical Research to the Anarchist Cookbook and you will have all recipes you need to make HMTD, Detonators and the Ammonalbomb

Now you need the Lab and some Chemicals.

We start with some Hydrogen Peroxide and a beaker (make with Haircolor and Lab or with H2O2 Can and Beaker)

Now we must cool down the H2O2 (needs Icechest or Cooler and a coldpack)

Open the Box with Solid Fuel. Take a Cube. Grind the Cube.

Add the Solid Fuel to the cooled H2O2 and cool it down again.

Add Citric Acid and yes cool it down.

Filtrate HMTD Crystals with Water and Coffeefilter and dry the whole thing with Papertowels

Fill HMTD in empty Testtubes with Rubberbungs.

Ready

Part 2

Take a Rubberbung and some Cabels.

Add the Cabels to the Bung

Combine the Cablebung with the HMTD Testtube

Combine the HMTD Capsule with Detonator MK3

Result HMTD Detonator

Make some Ammonal

Add the HMTD Detonator MK§ to the Ammonal Bag

Result Ammonalbomb.

Have fun when tear down an entire building with one single Bomb :D

Edit: Hope you have fun with this kind of research.

8 minutes ago, Nebula said:

Hydro, you have missed the update of the Russian translation which I have laid in advance - first Wednesday, then Thursday... you are not careful. I'm disappointed

Just so ya know Hydro is very busy with the mod so don't be raggin on him when he's doing a free service here, he'll add it n as soon as he can.

2 minutes ago, Man_In_The_Purple_Hat said:

Just so ya know Hydro is very busy with the mod so don't be raggin on him when he's doing a free service here, he'll add it n as soon as he can.

I also do it completely free, no offense.

Hydro Offer a large section for the research and the subsequent establishment of mushroom farm, for the cultivation of various mushrooms, including hallucinogenic (psilocybin).

For the receipt and subsequent cultivation of mushrooms, you must get a mushroom spore.
You want everything to be sterile... all work needs to be done due to the inventory of sterile rubber gloves.

Spoiler

1. Sterile rubber gloves.
- A bottle of disinfectant + Rubber gloves.

2. Sterile cutting tool.
- A bottle of disinfectant liquid + one of: scalpel / razor Blade / kitchen knife / folding knife / hunter Knife

- Mushroom + Sterilized cutting tool.

Get - Sliced mushroom cap.

3. Sterilized Petri dish + Sterilized sheet of paper + the pileus.

Get a Petri dish with a spore

4. Put it on a day in the fridge.
Get a spore Print of a mushroom.

5. Substrate for sowing spore mushrooms.

Empty Bank + Figure + Gauze

- Boil in a saucepan jar of rice during the day.

Get Bank with substrate for planting mushrooms.

6. Tube with a spore suspension of the fungus.
- Test tube + water + sterile scalpel + spore print

7. Fill the syringe spore of the fungus.
- Syringe + water + Vial with a spore of the fungus

8. Spore planted into the substrate.
- A syringe with spore + Bank with the substrate for sowing spore mushrooms.

We need to have the capacity where it will be grown...
In the vessel the necessary sterility and air flow... + temperature + lighting with regulator switching on and off... the timer.

The incubator for the cultivation of mushrooms

9. Compressor.
A small electric motor + electronic components (resistor + diode...) + body + rubber tube + a soldering iron

10. Heating element + thermometer.wire + soldering iron...

11. Lighting - light bulb + timer + wire + soldering iron

12. Making the technological holes for the tubes / wires access to the interior I. D.
- A multitool with a drill + aquarium

Sterilize The Aquarium

- A bottle of disinfectant liquid /whiskey or + cloth + Aquarium

Get a Sterile aquarium.

13. Collect incubator
Sterile aquarium + compressor + Heater element + lighting.

14. The substrate is placed into a Sterile aquarium.

Bank with the substrate + the incubator for the cultivation of mushrooms. + gloves in your inventory.
Get the incubator with substrate for planting and an empty jar.

Of course for the incubator need electricity... you can use as a generator or electricity (while there) and the battery from the car, etc.

The mycelium grows in the substrate 1-2 weeks, then every 2-3 days to harvest. From one mycelium can be collected 5-7 yields.

With one spore print, you can get a few syringes with suspension.With one syringe of suspension it is possible to sow several substrates. From one substrate to grow mushrooms a few times after collection. After planting mushroom spores in the substrate, in the substrate grows, the mycelium from which the mushrooms appear.

in addition... 50/50 percent you may be doing all of this will be covered with mold in the incubator and have to start sterility and seeding again :)

If interested, I can share with you ideas and thoughts about growing cannabis in your mod... there is an interesting thought.

Thank you.

Edited by Nebula

WARNING! Scary bug report! - Don't add poison to inventory food item with build 6.2! You will just poison yourself!

#Hydro
There is still a mix up with the poison recipies, or lua functions rather.

two of them have a duplicate function name "HCPoison"

and adding poison will call the function that poisons yourself

Adding the word "Add" to the function names should make it less confusing

There should be 4 poison functions:

one to run on "Drink Mild Poison" --> function HCPoisonNL

one to run on "Drink Strong Poison" --> Function HCPoison

one to run on "Add <Strong> Poison to inventory food" --> function HCAddPoison

one to run on "Add <Mild> Poison to inventory food" --> function HCAddPoisonNL

I know your busy so here is the fixed version, if you replace this code with yours:

in Death.txt

recipe Add Poison to Inventory Food
    {
	HCSuicidenote,
	HCTesttubepoisonmild,
	Result:HCSuicidenote,
    	NeedToBeLearn:true,
	OnCreate:HCAddPoisonNL,
    	Category:Death,
    	Time:30.0,
    }

recipe Add Poison to Inventory Food
    {
	HCSuicidenote,
	HCTesttubepoisonstrong,
	Result:HCSuicidenote,
    	NeedToBeLearn:true,
	OnCreate:HCAddpoison,
    	Category:Death,
    	Time:30.0,
    }

in HCDeath.lua:

function HCPoison(items, result, player)

player:getBodyDamage():setPoisonLevel(500.0);
	player:getBodyDamage():Update();

end

function HCPoisonNL(items, result, player)

player:getBodyDamage():setPoisonLevel(25.0);
	player:getBodyDamage():Update();

end

function HCAddPoison(items, result, player)

player:getInventory():FindAndReturnCategory("Food"):setPoisonPower(500.0);
	player:Say("*Adds the poison into " .. player:getInventory():FindAndReturnCategory("Food"):getType() .. "*");

end
function HCAddPoisonNL(items, result, player)

player:getInventory():FindAndReturnCategory("Food"):setPoisonPower(25.0);
	player:Say("*Adds the poison into " .. player:getInventory():FindAndReturnCategory("Food"):getType() .. "*");

end

Yeah this Opium thing. I love it really. Gives you the possibility to make 2 different medis.

So lets start with research ...

Needed Items:

Notebook

Pencil or Pen

Books Chemistry, Flowerguide, Medical, Pharmacology

(note: Research Opium must be learned from Pharmacology Book first)

Planting the Poppys (you should know how to pot Plants :D)

Seeds come from Mystery Seed Package.

Rest can make by Yourself (you know Clayflowerpot etc)

Ok Harvest the Poppy Capsules (you should have now a few Capsules)

Now you must rip the Capsules with Scalpel, Boxcutter, Improvised Scalpel or Razorblade

You will need the Herbtable too.

and knead the raw Opium

needed Items

Rollingpin, Herbtable, Rubber or Latex Gloves and the ripped Capsules

Now you must choose. Want Opium to smoke or want Morphine to inject.

If you want something to smoke you must dry the raw Opium (just cook it) you will get Opium Powder

You need a Doctor skill of 3 to make the following steps.

You must now ferment the powder.

You do this by using a empty Jar, Water, Opiumpowder, Herbtable and a Petridish with Aspergillus Niger (need the Mycology Textbook and a Microscope to find this)

If i get this right you will now get a "drainable" Jar wich is already activated (like a flashlight) so you must wait until it changed into Pure Opium.

Now you can put the Pure Opium in a Pipe.

If you want to make some Morphine you need the raw opium and a beaker with Calcium Chlorid Solution. Its a long way to get some Calcium Chloride Powder. (needs Doctor 5)

You can find some when making Sodium Hydroxide Powder.

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/recipe.php?ID=3172

I dont remember the whole way but i belive you must burn some chalk and put this into waterbeaker.

And i believe you must grind some Trona and put it into a beaker to get the needed Chemicals.

So if you have your Beaker with Calcium Chloride Solution you need the Lab too and the Raw Opium. Now you get some Morphinsolution. Add some water. Add some Ammonia and hold 2 Testtubes with Rubberbung or Cork.

Your Morphine is now ready to use.

I believe this was all. Hope i have nothing forget. Maybe i write a guide for the chemicals. Sometimes in the future :D

I know you will ask this next ...

So here is the Guide to cultivate some Funghicultures

You need Book Mycology and Microbiology to learn the recipes.

I belive here is a bug because the recipe needs a Petri Dish with Biowaste and i cant find. I think this must gone lost with the Microscope Update (I think just adding the old "make Biowaste" recipe should fix this).

So when this was fixed and you have a Petri Dish with Biowaste you will need a Microscope and here waits the next Bug.

Normaly you should get a zoomed in image of an random Funghi (nothing, slime mold, yeast, Aspergillus and Penecilinum)

Cant find the zommed Items in the script.

If this will fixed in near future you will have one zoomed in image of a funghi. You will need a Petri Dish with Agar to cultivate the Funghi so lets make on.

You will need a Jar with Agar (can be found in Kitchens) and a beaker with hot water. Mix it together and you will have a beaker with agar. Take an empty Petri Dish to prepare.

With the Agar Dish an Eyedropper and the zoomed Image you can now cultivate a Petri Dish with the Funghi you have found.

Next found Bug

Looking through Microscope will give you the zoomed image that currently not exist.

If you have your Petridish with your Culture you can move on to make what you want

(Penecilinum was needed to make Antibiotics, Yeast needed to make ... yes Yeast, Aspergillus needed to make pure Opium, Slime Mold was now just a gag ;) )

This means at least that you cant currently made Antibiotics, Yeast or Pure Opium or i am to stupid to found the zoomed in items :D

I hope the last.

Hydro, I repeat, because there was already a few messages and I'm afraid that you will not see again...

For the receipt and subsequent cultivation of mushrooms, you must get a mushroom spore.
You want everything to be sterile... all work needs to be done due to the inventory of sterile rubber gloves.

Under the spoiler is the recipe with additions

Spoiler

1. Sterile rubber gloves.
- A bottle of disinfectant + Rubber gloves.

2. Sterile cutting tool.
- A bottle of disinfectant liquid + one of: scalpel / razor Blade / kitchen knife / folding knife / hunter Knife
- Mushroom + Sterilized cutting tool.

Get - Sliced mushroom cap.

3. Sterilized Petri dish + Sterilized sheet of paper + the pileus.

Get a Petri dish with a spore

4. Put it on a day in the fridge.
Get a spore Print of a mushroom.

A sheet of paper with the imprint of mushroom spores can be placed in a sterile bag for long-term preservation.

5. Preparing a Substrate for inoculation of fungal spores.
Empty Bank + Figure + Gauze + Food foil

5+ Sterilize a jar of substrate.

- You need to make the sterilizer.
Pot + metal sheet + metal band + door hinge + bolt + nut + spring + rubber + welding machine

Having a new object - Sterilizer, we will be able to sterilize rags, bandages, syringes and instruments... for example the scalpel, etc.

Placed in the sterilizer towel, and pour 2 bottles of water + a jar of substrate...

Close the sterilizer...
- Wrench

Put on the heat and boil for 2-3 hours

Open the sterilizer wrench

Get Bank with substrate for planting mushrooms.

6. Tube with a spore suspension of the fungus.
- Test tube + water + sterile scalpel + spore print

7. Fill the syringe spore of the fungus.
- Syringe + water + Vial with a spore of the fungus

8. Spore planted into the substrate.
- A syringe with spore + Bank with the substrate for sowing spore mushrooms.

We need to have the capacity where it will be grown...
In the vessel the necessary sterility and air flow... + temperature + lighting with regulator switching on and off... the timer.

The incubator for the cultivation of mushrooms

9. Compressor.
A small electric motor + plunger + electronic components (resistor + diode...) + solder  + body + rubber tube + a soldering iron + 4 bolt with nut

10. Heating element + thermometer + wire + soldering iron + solder

11. Lighting - light bulb + timer + wire + soldering iron + solder

12. Making the technological holes for the tubes / wires access to the interior I. D.
- A multitool with a drill + aquarium

Sterilize The Aquarium

- A bottle of disinfectant liquid /whiskey or + cloth + Aquarium

Get a Sterile aquarium.

13. Collect incubator
Sterile aquarium + compressor + Heater element + lighting.

14. The substrate is placed into a Sterile aquarium.

Bank with the substrate + the incubator for the cultivation of mushrooms. + gloves in your inventory.
Get the incubator with substrate for planting and an empty jar.

Of course for the incubator need electricity... you can use as a generator or electricity (while there) and the battery from the car, etc.

The mycelium grows in the substrate 1-2 weeks, then every 2-3 days to harvest. From one mycelium can be collected 5-7 yields.

With one spore print, you can get a few syringes with suspension.With one syringe of suspension it is possible to sow several substrates. From one substrate to grow mushrooms a few times after collection. After planting mushroom spores in the substrate, in the substrate grows, the mycelium from which the mushrooms appear.

in addition... 50/50 percent you may be doing all of this will be covered with mold in the incubator and have to start sterility and seeding again :)

If interested, I can share with you ideas and thoughts about growing cannabis in your mod... there is an interesting thought.

Thank you.

All! Please take out long texts under spoilers... sheets in messages is not good....

Edited by Nebula

Hu Nebula this looks really cool.

Hmm i think you mean something like an Autoclav (?) when you talk about a sterilizer? Thats funny because i have already made a Texture for an Autoclav (but now i think about making one for this selfmade one).

Hmm code looks not hard (except this thing with the cooler) but much.

I can take a closer look if you want.

Paragraph 4 - In the fridge place cut mushroom cap on a piece of paper or foil, to strew mushroom spores in print

The point of Sterilization
In Russian it's called pressure Cooker - CKOROVARKA :)

Edited by Nebula

Ah this thing. We call it Dampfdrucktopf. (Steampressurepot)

Its the same principle like an Autoclav but more for cooking. I like the idea to use stuff for other things. Hmm yes in this case a ready pot should be foundable and a second one should be selfmade.

I fear when adding Rubberglove sterilisation some other recipes should be fixed too. ;)

This fridge thing yeah. I mean i dont have the knowledge to make code that simulate cooling down in a fridge (same like the HMTD recipe). I heard something that this will be possible in the future until this you should use the cool down function from HMTD to simulate the Fridge.

I hope there will be a way in future to make things like Icecubes.

But when you discribe your recipe i have already some textures in mind so i hope we can see Magic Mushrooms in near future. But have in mind that there will come many new fetures with the new build and i belive that Hydro have enough to do to fit this Mod to the new build. And at least its Hydros decision whats in the mod and whats not.

Thanks for all your great Ideas.

Is there a sustainable/renewable way to make bread at the moment? I know you can make flour from acorns. But how do you get yeast?

I saw some posts talking about the sourdough starter. But they were mostly people who couldn't figure out how to use it. So that was no help.

If you want ideas on what other stuff would be nice to add for food, you could try WHEY which is a byproduct of cheese making. 

The stuff has so many uses, like in the preservation of foods. I mainly eat it as a protein powder to supplement my protein intake. 

That also gives me an idea for a negative trait, lactose intolerant.