Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Keep up the good work hydro! Don't let that two times resolution scare you! And thanks for having a boxer, beagle and corgi in the dogs that you can have! (I have a beagle, corgi, and boxer) But whats the difference between a pack dog and a hunting dog , war dog and herding dog? (I managed to get a dog on redboid and someone killed me and took him D: His name was pepper and he was a husky ;_;)

7 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

Keep up the good work hydro! Don't let that two times resolution scare you! And thanks for having a boxer, beagle and corgi in the dogs that you can have! (I have a beagle, corgi, and boxer) But whats the difference between a pack dog and a hunting dog , war dog and herding dog? (I managed to get a dog on redboid and someone killed me and took him D: His name was pepper and he was a husky ;_;)

Sorry to hear about pepper, With pack dogs you can attach bags to them and carry them in your primary or secondary slot and they wont weigh you down, Hunting gives you a 5% boos when hunting animals, herding lets you find farm animals if you combine the dog, with (Example) Sheep Poop, rope and binoculars, you have a 50% chance of fidning the animal. And war dogs you attach armor to them and use them as a long range weapon.

Hey hydro, i realized that turning  a corpse into a whole bag of charcoal is kinda OP, do you think maybe instead they could be turned into ashes. That way you can cremate your fallen friends and take their ashes with you?

9 minutes ago, Arisher88 said:

Hey hydro, i realized that turning  a corpse into a whole bag of charcoal is kinda OP, do you think maybe instead they could be turned into ashes. That way you can cremate your fallen friends and take their ashes with you?

Plus where is the bag coming from?  lol

16 hours ago, nolanri said:

ya thats kind of why I want to just give the mod to hydro to add to HC, i don't want to have to be updating, supporting it. convince him to let me combine them

Yeah i might be interested in add this to core Hydrocraft. Just to be clear i have permission to use your mod as long as i credit you?

15 hours ago, Eviltuna said:

Any plans on making or adding into the Mod a Irrigation system for farming. So you don't have to keep watering and fertilizing crop all the time? 

Farmoid has plans to add it to his mod. And since Farmoid is part of Hydrocraft it will be apprt of this too when he has done the heavy lifting in converting it.

10 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

dogchart_zpsqxvdzfst.jpg

6 hours ago, Arisher88 said:

6 hours ago, fluffe9911 said:

Plus where is the bag coming from?  lol

I vote against these two, I love turning bodies into charcoal.

Lol using war dogs as a long range weapon, thats pretty goofy. But where would i find things like sheep excrement or other things like that? And where can i find blue barrels at and how do i make morphine i just have so many questions about this mod but i haven't messed with it since the last Redboid reset so im looking to get back into and hopefully get a beagle this time! (The person who killed me and stole my dog ended up renaming them Spartan D: that's a dumb name but they ran off like some hermit into a cave and i never saw them again)

Edited by Queen Glory

10 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

They work but you need a crowbar.

Worked, thanks. Guess it also requires a certain carp level too as my other admin couldn't do it with just the crowbar.

Edited by Hicks

7 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

Yeah i might be interested in add this to core Hydrocraft. Just to be clear i have permission to use your mod as long as i credit you?

ya sounds fine, credit the work to "Aggressive Gaming" and take and use and or edit it as you please.

you might need to edit some of it to make it work. eg:

should work as it, just copying in.  But you might want to move the actual silencer item to your own module

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639909479

this one you will need to remove the ORGM guns from the gun 'recipies' like shoot yourself in head, shoot yourself in leg, and kill yourself with gun. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=654022334

just the recipe code will need small amount of editing which im sure you have made /edited thousands of times, all the lua code you should be able to just copy over as is.  but if you need help doing this i can still help.

4 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

But where would i find things like sheep excrement or other things like that? And where can i find blue barrels at and how do i make morphine

All the excrements are found by foraging. To find sheep for example you need feral sheep poop, a piece of rope, binoculars and a herding dog.

Blue barrels can now be found in warehouses and crates in the newest update. I think you can also get them from the junkyard.

Morphine is not craft able yet, the book to learn the recipe is not implemented yet, maybe next patch.

You should take a look at the wiki. Its very helpful. Especially the tabs at the top like "Forageable Items" very helpful for learning the mod.

http://newdawn.aggressivegaming.org/wiki/itemlist.php?wherein=0&pn=1&cat=0&type=0&SEARCH=0

Bug: Construct Cellar

This recipe leaves you with two buckets of concrete with 0 uses remaining. It should either consume the buckets or return 2 empty buckets shouldn't it?

The cellar is awesome btw. Great way to organize your stuff and a nice use of all that mined stone.

10 hours ago, Flankspeed said:

Bug: Construct Cellar

This recipe leaves you with two buckets of concrete with 0 uses remaining. It should either consume the buckets or return 2 empty buckets shouldn't it?

The cellar is awesome btw. Great way to organize your stuff and a nice use of all that mined stone.

Its the drainable items bug. to avoid this pick up the buckets first.

On 4/6/2016 at 0:47 PM, Flankspeed said:

All the excrements are found by foraging. To find sheep for example you need feral sheep poop, a piece of rope, binoculars and a herding dog.

Blue barrels can now be found in warehouses and crates in the newest update. I think you can also get them from the junkyard.

Morphine is not craft able yet, the book to learn the recipe is not implemented yet, maybe next patch.

You should take a look at the wiki. Its very helpful. Especially the tabs at the top like "Forageable Items" very helpful for learning the mod.

http://newdawn.aggressivegaming.org/wiki/itemlist.php?wherein=0&pn=1&cat=0&type=0&SEARCH=0

Thanks for the info man. Cheers.

P.S Hydro did you use my Beagle as a model for the Beagle in Hydrocraft?

Edited by Queen Glory
stuff

painting_zpsb4sqqsz3.jpg

Hydrocraft v6.1 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Ice Cream Art

- Fixed Research Opium

- Jeep Props Added back in.

- Pain Cans Give Back Empty Paint Cans

- New Flame Thrower Art

- New Rotten Foragables Art

- Added in 5 New Flags

- Added Metal and Wood Paddles

- Added 9 New Painting Items

- Added in Prickly Pear, Green Chili and Tomatillo Seeds, Crops and Potted Plants.

- Added Self Infliction Mod by nolanritchie!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!