Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

On 3/24/2016 at 10:15 AM, mpzambee said:

Sorry, that's false.  Otherwise Homo sapiens would all have died out the instant we came into existence.

"Sorry", that's true, its even an extremely generous average. The amount of calories that can be gained by foraging been the subject of extensive scientific research. You've been out Dwight Shruted this time my sweet supple friend.

9 hours ago, Flankspeed said:

Is "Track lost Cows" bugged? I just tried twice with 20+ herding dogs in my inventory and failed both times.

In one of Nomis's videos he said that 20 dogs gives you 100% chance of success. Is that no longer the case?

It is hunting dogs that increase the chance of success for hunting. You only ever need one herding dog and you only ever have a 50/50 chance. I also find that having a completely full inventory hurts your chances but that may just be silly superstition on my part.

On 3/26/2016 at 9:01 AM, Cyrrent Eiledoll said:

the scripts are there. Just try to read the Glassworking book again. Sometimes learned recipes will vanished if something new are added to the category.

On 3/26/2016 at 8:47 AM, dem0n said:

after the patch is missing craft items made of glass: bottles, flasks, etc.

I also find sometimes the book like in this case the glass working book will vanish as well making you need to find a new one.

15 hours ago, Flankspeed said:

Is "Track lost Cows" bugged? I just tried twice with 20+ herding dogs in my inventory and failed both times.

In one of Nomis's videos he said that 20 dogs gives you 100% chance of success. Is that no longer the case?

Having more dogs only helps for hunting. You only need one herding breed to get cows.

Hey Hydro, Is the rabbit distribution changed ? 
I can't seem to find rabbits in corn fields now... ?

Loving where the Mod is going, I'd love to help you out but I'm not use for graphics lol 

Hope you get the 2x tiles sorted and the new burning from furnaces. 

I also think some things need balancing, such as the amount that mining, gathering flora and bug catching makes you tired..

-TGG

Hydromancerx, your mod contains the translation into Russian language with terrible grammar and spelling errors. The author of the translation probably doesn't even know Russian language, read just funny. Hurts the eyes! Can offer adequate help in the support of translation in Russian for your releases.

10 hours ago, Nebula said:

Hydromancerx, your mod contains the translation into Russian language with terrible grammar and spelling errors. The author of the translation probably doesn't even know Russian language, read just funny. Hurts the eyes! Can offer adequate help in the support of translation in Russian for your releases.

Any help is appreciated.

Hey Hydro, Hicks from Redboid here. Would you be able to add back in the army jeep to the files so I can spawn it for some events (keep it heavy like 40-45)? Or if it is there, what item id it is now? Old one doesn't work.

Edited by Hicks

On 29.03.2016 at 0:29 PM, Hydromancerx said:

Any help is appreciated.

You have an error in your code!

Medical.txt

recipe recipe Make Penicillin
    {
        SkillRequired:Doctor=3,
        HCPetripenicillium,
        keep HCLab,
        CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,
        NeedToBeLearn:true,
        Result:Antibiotics=2,
        OnGiveXP:MakeEphedrin_OnGiveXP,
        Time:5000.0,
        OnCreate:recipe_hcgetpetridish,
        Category:Health,
    }

Completely fixed all grammatical errors, Fully translated - Medicine + Chemistry + electronics...

To be continued...

P.S. Add the ability to cook the marijuana in milk and fry with butter in a pan or Dutch oven :)... Cook and fry it for about 1 hour. A lot of marijuana at a pot of milk.

Still there are interesting hallucinogenic mushrooms, after eating can do to the character seen fake zombie and growl around in for 6-8 hours :)gonna Be fun!

Edited by Nebula

Erm, been having a few issues, and I believe that the cause is this mod. For the past couple hours, I have been messing with all my mods and whatnot, and my PZ has been crashing on startup. I have managed to fixed everything but the stuff I believe to be assosciated with this mod in particular, mainly because I have no bloody idea how to. I'm going to like a picture here that shows what ERROR messages pop up in the loading console, before it promptly crashes. I must say, i really, really, REALLY, want to fix this, because I have heard to many great and wonderful things about this mod, watched tons of gameplay and had to many moments to count of 'I wanna do that myself!'. Any help will be appriciated, even if it is just showing me my own unknowing error.

If you made it this far through all that, thanks for reading! ;D

You really should greate this mod on GitHub. Where all can repairs/updates and you need just merge them instead of retyping from forum.

Im looking on Cataclysm is being developed on gits and this is fuck`n cool. And Zomboid has a very easy lua code so everyone can help with content

On 3/30/2016 at 3:40 PM, Cyrrent Eiledoll said:

wich Version do you play? Theese Items i belive are original PZ and came with the last stable Build.

Try to update your Game.

Well, see, I told you all, my mistake was a dumbass one, although not entirely my fault. My Steam was being a bitch, and didn't update my game till around noon today. Fuck you Steam, in all your glory. Thanks for the help, tho.

So, to be clear re: smelting, nothing reduces the chances to zero? I have a fire helmet and suit and still got a torso burn just now.

EDIT: Nevermind, realized this is still different than the "Fire Suit". Does the suit spawn anywhere currently?

Edited by UngratefulDead

hmm i have made some Steel and get burned at my head then i got burned on my chest. I put on a bandaid and go on and get burned on the same spots. So effective i got 20 steelingots but only two burns. I believe this is a good deal xD.

The only thing you must look is the fact that a second burn on the same spot decrease your healt a little bit.

When this is the new burning mechanism you will get now only this two wounds and can make Ingots so much you want.

As Bouns i have skilled my Medical skill 2 points up since the burning mechanism is in the game. :D

PS used a simple Blacksmith Apron and Welding Mask xD

Edit: Until now Firesuit spawns only in Mechanic Areas with a chance of 0.1 and Fire Helmet  and Jacket in Policestorage with a chance of 1.

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/item.php?Name=HCFiresuit

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/item.php?Name=HCFirefighterhelmet

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/item.php?Name=HCFirefighterjacket

I hope there will be later a chance to get this suit (or an improvised Version). I Play Single Player and have lootet the Mechanic and Police in Westpoint long time ago xD maybe a trip to Muldraugh on this Weekend xD

Something other. I have see that the selfmade Veg oil can only be used for a few recipes (not all who used cooking oil). It would be nice if we can have a few more recipes who used selfmade veg oil instead of cooking oil (or dont know simple change the recipe to use botles instead of jars so you can get the cooking oil in a bottle .. )

Edited by Cyrrent Eiledoll

solar_zpscrgoaw5y.jpg

Hydrocraft v6.0 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Detonators to Craft from Floor

- Fixed Make Penicillin Recipe

- Fixed Spelling of Telescopes

- Fixed Garlic Seeds

- Fixed Penicilliun

- Fixed Opium

- Fixed Morphine

- Added Mechanical Hand Pump

- Added Bunch of Beakers

- Added Bunch of Labels

- Added Bunch of Bottles

- Added Bunch of Soap Cans

- Added Bunch of Plastic Cans

- Added Bunch of Barrels

- Added Steel Pole

- Added Car Battery and Starter Fluid

- Added Mexican Themed Items (Pinata, Sombrero, Poncho, Mexican Flag, etc)

- Added Solar Power Crafting!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

solar_zpscrgoaw5y.jpg

Hydrocraft v6.0 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Detonators to Craft from Floor

- Fixed Make Penicillin Recipe

- Fixed Spelling of Telescopes

- Fixed Garlic Seeds

- Fixed Penicilliun

- Fixed Opium

- Fixed Morphine

- Added Mechanical Hand Pump

- Added Bunch of Beakers

- Added Bunch of Labels

- Added Bunch of Bottles

- Added Bunch of Soap Cans

- Added Bunch of Plastic Cans

- Added Bunch of Barrels

- Added Steel Pole

- Added Car Battery and Starter Fluid

- Added Mexican Themed Items (Pinata, Sombrero, Poncho, Mexican Flag, etc)

- Added Solar Power Crafting!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

Solar power :D that is nice

Hey Hydro ! Just note about trapping. In order to use bait her hunger value should be at least 5. However, many of the added items (grass, bark, termites, maggots, etc.) do not have this. Also lacking prescription plucking small birds. 

-------------------------------------------------------------
attempted index: removeFromGround of non-table: null
-----------------------------------------
STACK TRACE
function: onDestroy -- file: HCBarricade.lua line # 53
java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: removeFromGround of non-table: null

at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableget(KahluaThread.java:1549)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:623)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1672)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:53)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java
:81)
        at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:28)
        at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:107)
        at zombie.iso.objects.IsoThumpable.Thump(IsoThumpable.java:874)
        at zombie.ai.states.ThumpState.execute(ThumpState.java:127)
        at zombie.ai.StateMachine.update(StateMachine.java:130)
        at zombie.characters.IsoGameCharacter.update(IsoGameCharacter.java:5870)

at zombie.characters.IsoZombie.update(IsoZombie.java:1805)
        at zombie.iso.IsoCell.ProcessObjects(IsoCell.java:1336)
        at zombie.iso.IsoCell.update(IsoCell.java:5165)
        at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.update(IsoWorld.java:2497)
        at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1249)
        at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:638)
STACK TRACE
function: onDestroy -- file: HCBarricade.lua line # 53

Not sure if you already have this error taken care of.

Spams my server console periodically, and actually got me aware of a memory leak issue I patched.

54 minutes ago, Lord Gonfalon said:

Solar Park recipe glitched.  When you empty it, it still says powered, so you can't charge it back up. 

Yeah its because its a drainable on the floor. There is not a good solution at the moment other than you should pick it up. I tried to make it food that turned into another item but it never did for me. I may have to make it a non-drainable. Which would mean it would be super OP. I guess level 10 electric might be in order if i did that.