Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Thanks for the guide to making an empty barrel - it worked, and I'm now generating thousands (literally) of stones looking for medium boxes of trash...

I've spotted a few minor bugs/typos:

1.   The item type of an empty juice box shows up as IGUI_ItemCat_Trash, rather than - I'm guessing - Trash

2.   The packet of golden potato seeds shows up as "Golden Poato Seeds", which possibly means each was labelled by George W.

3.   The "Make Cage Trap Blueprint" recipe doesn't make a Cage Trap Blueprint; instead, it makes a Trap Box Blueprint.

4.   You can recyle steel pipes at a smelter - everything else involving steel recycling uses the blast furnace.

5.   Rubber Cement is misspelt "Rubber Cememt"

I don't know if it's intentional, but while small bags of trash and large boxes of trash can be found in garbage cans and by mining, medium boxes of trash can only be found by mining. Would it be possible to find them in garbage bins as well? Alternatively, could there possibly be a recipe to split large carboard boxes of trash into medium boxes of trash? I ask because I've currently got almost a hundred large boxes of trash filling my base while I try and find chains via medium boxes of trash.

Would itbe possible to have the venn diagram showing what the different dog breeds are good at added to the first post in this thread, along with the various other details on the mod? That diagram is useful for working out which dogs to take hunting, but if you don't know it's been posted in the thread, can easily be missed.

I broke the list pages in the wiki down into multiple pages with 100 results per page for much faster page load times

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/

oh... usually i search items with ctrl+f. now i need also click in search field  <_<

now a have an error ...

error in query [SELECT Name,DisplayName,Weight,Type,icon,File FROM `item` WHERE `HideFromWiki`=0 ORDER BY `DisplayName` ASC LIMIT -100, 100 ;]

I cant seem to craft Log barrier anymore?

looks like they was removed from mod 

I broke the list pages in the wiki down into multiple pages with 100 results per page for much faster page load times

oh... usually i search items with ctrl+f. now i need also click in search field <_<

now a have an error ...

error in query [SELECT Name,DisplayName,Weight,Type,icon,File FROM `item` WHERE `HideFromWiki`=0 ORDER BY `DisplayName` ASC LIMIT -100, 100 ;]
Yeah that's what I do too, I'll add an option to show the full list on one page for those who like it that way. Just takes a while to load the whole page.

And can you copy and paste here the url of the page where you saw that error?

Yeah that's what I do too, I'll add an option to show the full list on one page for those who like it that way. Just takes a while to load the whole page.

it happens when I'm trying to look for a non-existent item (wrong name) in the search bar. if I refresh page or close and open again, the error still remains. I mean, I cannot return to normal page.

http://imgur.com/0EGy0G8

Hey can someone please help me? I really appreciate all the help i have gotten so far and thank you all. Anyways. I can not find a good trapping guide for hydrocraft. It does not seem to be on aggressivegaming.com. I want to trap bears in particular. If someone knows what traps to use and what baits to use I would be very grateful.

Hey can someone please help me? I really appreciate all the help i have gotten so far and thank you all. Anyways. I can not find a good trapping guide for hydrocraft. It does not seem to be on aggressivegaming.com. I want to trap bears in particular. If someone knows what traps to use and what baits to use I would be very grateful.

Bear poop and go hunting. 

it happens when I'm trying to look for a non-existent item (wrong name) in the search bar. if I refresh page or close and open again, the error still remains. I mean, I cannot return to normal page.

http://imgur.com/0EGy0G8

OK, i think its all fixed now. but if anyone else notices anything strange or bugs or w/e with the pagination let me know.

Also I updated to Hydrocraft 5.6 yesterday, it has been at 5.2 for a while.

On 2016-02-29 at 7:45 PM, francogp said:

categories does not work any more, and can´t be combined with filters

I think I found the bug with some of the categories not working for recipies.  as for the combining with other filters thing, what combination of filters did you try that did not work?  if it was for example, select classic only items, and then select a certain category of items, that will not work.

It because the item categories only basically exist with hydrocraft items. because hydro organized all his items into multiple files with category like names, I just used the files names he chose as categories.  the classic / vanilla items are all jammed into only a few files with non descriptive names like 'items.txt" ...

8 minutes ago, nolanri said:

I think I found the bug with some of the categories not working for recipies.  as for the combining with other filters thing, what combination of filters did you try that did not work?  if it was for example, select classic only items, and then select a certain category of items, that will not work.

It because the item categories only basically exist with hydrocraft items. because hydro organized all his items into multiple files with category like names, I just used the files names he chose as categories.  the classic / vanilla items are all jammed into only a few files with non descriptive names like 'items.txt" ...

When I tried it, it was all broken, but now it seems to work just fine

On 2/26/2016 at 1:28 PM, BrokenMnemonic said:

Thanks for the guide to making an empty barrel - it worked, and I'm now generating thousands (literally) of stones looking for medium boxes of trash...

I've spotted a few minor bugs/typos:

1.   The item type of an empty juice box shows up as IGUI_ItemCat_Trash, rather than - I'm guessing - Trash

2.   The packet of golden potato seeds shows up as "Golden Poato Seeds", which possibly means each was labelled by George W.

3.   The "Make Cage Trap Blueprint" recipe doesn't make a Cage Trap Blueprint; instead, it makes a Trap Box Blueprint.

4.   You can recyle steel pipes at a smelter - everything else involving steel recycling uses the blast furnace.

5.   Rubber Cement is misspelt "Rubber Cememt"

I don't know if it's intentional, but while small bags of trash and large boxes of trash can be found in garbage cans and by mining, medium boxes of trash can only be found by mining. Would it be possible to find them in garbage bins as well? Alternatively, could there possibly be a recipe to split large carboard boxes of trash into medium boxes of trash? I ask because I've currently got almost a hundred large boxes of trash filling my base while I try and find chains via medium boxes of trash.

Would itbe possible to have the venn diagram showing what the different dog breeds are good at added to the first post in this thread, along with the various other details on the mod? That diagram is useful for working out which dogs to take hunting, but if you don't know it's been posted in the thread, can easily be missed.

Thanks for reporting these. Really helps squash the bugs!

Love this mod, maid my first sling today but i cant reload a stone in it with out my game freezing?

i was able to reload the sling with it unequiped, but as soon as i equip it it freezes again?

this is happening on the redboid server, any thoughts would be appreciated 

On 2/28/2016 at 10:34 PM, Lord Gonfalon said:

Bear poop and go hunting. 

This is of absolutely no help to me as I am interested in help trapping not hunting. I have hunted down many a bear in my day, made so many grizzly bear cloaks i actually have a brown one. Thank you though.

Edited by Robshaw

New Bitmap Image.bmpHey... HEMP SEEDS. I have scavenged every day all day for a full year, no hemp seeds. Are hemp seeds broken? What time of year does one need to scavenge them? Will they be fixed in a future update?

I have already...

-had appropriate level in scavenging skill

-Scavenged all day every day for a full year on cheat mode to see if I could find any HEMP SEEDS

-used the flora, fungi,tree book combo to search for flora thousands of times

-read every bit of information available on aggressivegaming.com on HEMP SEEDS

BUGS?

- Hemp seeds broken?

Thank you very much for your help.

New Bitmap Image.bmp

Edited by Robshaw

marble_zps8zoalyge.jpg

Hydrocraft v5.7 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Junkyard

- Fixed Honey Buns

- Fixed Whiskey

- Fixed Waxing Cheese

- Fixed Lasagna

- Fixed Crasins

- Fixed Medium Trash Spawns

- Fixed Golden Potatoes

- Fixed Cage Trap Blueprints

- Fixed Recycle Steel Pipes

- Fixed Rubber Cement

- Fixed Salted Game Meat Art

- Fixed Bug Strew Bowls

- Fixed Screw Mold Art

- Can Recycle Closed Umbrellas

- Added Whiskey and Coke

- Added Smoked Food

- Added 9 Comicbooks

- Added Chili Peppers, Seeds and Potted Plants

- Added Dried Chili Peppers and Can Make Hot Peper

- Added 7 Homemade Yogurts

- Added 6 Mable Statues and Marble Pedestal!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

So mash's secret art project was a complete art overhaul and it's not just higher quality, they seem to be ditching the old sims style skeumorphic look and have gone with a comic book style for the new art. The hydrocraft stuff was all done in the old style... Looks like updating the food for the new nutrition system was the least of your worries m8.