Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Enjoy!

Thanks!

Question: Did you add compatibility for ORMtnMan's Real Guns or you add your own weapons/ammo?

Note: you forgot to add the new translation files from dropbox (including the new AR).. but I will add 5.6 shortly so...

You should centralize all translation files there so you can't forget them, and script the copy paste from them before releases.

Note 2: Translations ready for 5.6 :D

Note 3:

I get this error:

ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCGreenoseeds" in recipe "Put Green Onion Seeds in Packet"
Edited by francogp

tobacco_zps01trf4ky.jpg

Hydrocraft v5.6 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Updates for Various Translations

- Updates for Farmoid Mod

- Fixed Steam Machine

- Fixed Beakers

- Fixed Blue and Metal Barrels

- Fixed Cellar

- Fixed Make Salt Powder

- Fixed Zipper Bag

- Fixed Pencil and Pen Boxes (20 per box)

- Fixed Fishing Tackle Box Loot

- Fixed Green Onion Packet and Seeds

- Fixed Hedge Trimmer and Cutter

- Fixed IBC Tower Volume

- Fixed Hunting Odds

- Fixed Seed Packets

- Fixed Pot of Apples

- Fixed Chinese Cabbage

- Fixed Feeding Goats

- Fixed Salted Meat

- Tweaked Archery Target

- Dead Animals now Rot

- All Blades (except Katana) have a "shing" sound instead of a yelling sound.

- Can Craft Petri Dish

- Added Disassemble Shop Vac and Hand Vac

- Added More Foods to Feed Livestock

- Added Steel Wire and can Recycle Electrical Wire

- Added Gigli Saw

- Added Zed Liver to Dissection Table results.

- Added Snow Globe

- Added 14 New Foragables

- Added Nettle Tea and Thistle Tea

- Added Honey Buns and Homemade Cupcakes

- Added Potted Red, White and Blue Corn

- Added Potted Tobacco Plant, Seeds and Packet

- Added Tobacco and Cigar Making

- Added Cigar Box with possible Cigar Loot.

- Added Photography Textbook

- Added Photography Workbench and Supplies!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

Does 5.6 work with GoG's 33.2?

is possible add some container, who will destroy unwanted items? like a trash bin. or packed in boxes with garbage? 

so far the only chance is to download the cremation mod which allows to burn corpses, build a campfire, fill the corpses with the shit you don't want and use them as fuel... the corpse and all its items will disappear.

You can toss corpses into the kiln and turn them into charcoal...

Hm.. I got a question (and haven't found it on the internet)

I've got First Aid to 8 and read the one book about injections.

I also have a couple of syringes lying about and I know that I can take blood from myself/rabbits/zombies and inject it in rabbits or myself. But what's the point of it -besides science?

Does injecting human blood on myself makes me heal faster from serious injuries?

Is it possible to get metal barrels without a junkyard? I'm a little worried I might be stuck in a loop, whereby I can't get an empty barrel without a large junkyard, I can't upgrade to a large junkyard without a steam machine, and I can't make a steam machine without an empty barrel.

Metal Detector

Is it possible to get metal barrels without a junkyard? I'm a little worried I might be stuck in a loop, whereby I can't get an empty barrel without a large junkyard, I can't upgrade to a large junkyard without a steam machine, and I can't make a steam machine without an empty barrel.

sure u can craft their. check the wiki "MAKE METAL BARREL"

This is no longer necessary.  The steam machine recipe (and all other recipes) now accept the craftable metal barrel from the "Make Metal Barrel" recipe.

Is it just me or is it still impossible to make Methylamine ? It needs a Blue barrel which can only be aquired by using Methylamine in first place.

You can get an empty blue barrel by reclaiming a large box of trash.

me and my friend have 30+ times trying to find blue barrel at large junkyard with magnet, but still nothing... how and where exactly u found the blue barrel?

Blue barrel can be found by searching in the large box of trash (with the junkyard and the box), not the junkyard magnet search. And the chance for the blue barrel is 1/25.

However, it seems that there is a typo in this recipe in the Junkyard.txt. The recipe states "OnCreate:hcjunlsearchlarge" while the required script is called "junksearchlarge". I didn't test it, but it should make this script unaccessible, and the recipe will produce only the empty box.

Also, I think, the blue barrel should be craftable. Metal barrel + blue paint, as I suggested earlier. Blue barrel doesn't differ so much from regular metal barrel to be so much harder to obtain.

However, it seems that there is a typo in this recipe in the Junkyard.txt. The recipe states "OnCreate:hcjunlsearchlarge" while the required script is called "junksearchlarge". I didn't test it, but it should make this script unaccessible, and the recipe will produce only the empty box.

and there is. when you looking garbage with the big box on large junkyard - you only get an empty box :(

and there is. when you looking garbage with the big box on large junkyard - you only get an empty box :(

It'll probably be fixed in the next release. Alternatively, you can fix it yourself:

1. Open the file (YourSteamPath)\SteamApps\workshop\content\108600\498441420\mods\Hydrocraft\media\scripts\Junkyard.txt

2. Find the typo (line 407, or you can search by "searchlarge") and fix it.

3. Save the file and restart the game (or server). I think, everything should work after that. But it's still 1/25 chance per large trash box, so you'll need lots of them.

It'll probably be fixed in the next release. Alternatively, you can fix it yourself:

1. Open the file (YourSteamPath)\SteamApps\workshop\content\108600\498441420\mods\Hydrocraft\media\scripts\Junkyard.txt

2. Find the typo (line 407, or you can search by "searchlarge") and fix it.

3. Save the file and restart the game (or server). I think, everything should work after that. But it's still 1/25 chance per large trash box, so you'll need lots of them.

sound's good, but server synchronizes mod's only from steam workshop, so we'll be wait...

IS it really the case that you need four corks to build a laboratory? Is there really no way to make cork? Can no other kind of bung or cork substitute this? I can not find a single cork and have scavenged for days real life time. I have looked over the aggressive gaming website and it seems that four corks are needed. please someone tell me this is an error or will be fixed soon? Could not it be acceptable to use any kind of capped glass test tube? or have some way of making a cork?