Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

- BUG -

Opening a jar, not consuming it, delivers a Jar but NO lid

Base game jar or Hydrocraft Jar? In short did you need a "Jar" + "Lid" or a single item "Jar with Lid"? Base game jarring cuase you to loose the lid when opening the jarred food. Hydrocraft do not.

Basically these Base Game Jarred Food will not give back lids ...

http://pzwiki.net/wiki/Items#Food_preservation

Hydrocraft Jarred Food should always give you back a Jar with Lid item.

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/item.php?Name=HCJar

If I add boiled egg to Roasted Vegetables, I always get this error:

COMMAND QUEUE stallCount = 0 peakUsage = 12096java.lang.RuntimeException: __concat not defined for operands: ContextMenu_FoodType_ and null        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:781)        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1642)        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:72)        at zombie.characters.CharacterTimedActions.LuaTimedActionNew.perform(LuaTimedActionNew.java:74)        at zombie.characters.IsoGameCharacter.update(IsoGameCharacter.java:5763)        at zombie.characters.IsoPlayer.update(IsoPlayer.java:2752)        at zombie.iso.IsoCell.ProcessObjects(IsoCell.java:1336)        at zombie.iso.IsoCell.update(IsoCell.java:5165)        at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.update(IsoWorld.java:2497)        at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1249)        at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:101)        at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:619)        at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1173)        at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:974)        at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:173)-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: checkName -- file: ISAddItemInRecipe.lua line # 57function: perform -- file: ISAddItemInRecipe.lua line # 36java.lang.RuntimeException: __concat not defined for operands: ContextMenu_FoodType_ and null        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:781)        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1642)        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:72)        at zombie.characters.CharacterTimedActions.LuaTimedActionNew.perform(LuaTimedActionNew.java:74)        at zombie.characters.IsoGameCharacter.update(IsoGameCharacter.java:5763)        at zombie.characters.IsoPlayer.update(IsoPlayer.java:2752)        at zombie.iso.IsoCell.ProcessObjects(IsoCell.java:1336)        at zombie.iso.IsoCell.update(IsoCell.java:5165)        at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.update(IsoWorld.java:2497)        at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1249)        at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:101)        at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:619)        at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1173)        at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:974)        at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:173)-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: checkName -- file: ISAddItemInRecipe.lua line # 57function: perform -- file: ISAddItemInRecipe.lua line # 36

Error, container already has id

Fixed already for the next update. Thanks for reporting.

Yesterday I get that on a wooden crate. I loaded the game, the crate was gone, and all the content was in the floor. When I tried to collect the items, I get "Error, container already has id" errors (and can't collect any item).

- BUG -

Opening a jar, not consuming it, delivers a Jar but NO lid

Base game jar or Hydrocraft Jar? In short did you need a "Jar" + "Lid" or a single item "Jar with Lid"? Base game jarring cuase you to loose the lid when opening the jarred food. Hydrocraft do not.

Basically these Base Game Jarred Food will not give back lids ...

http://pzwiki.net/wiki/Items#Food_preservation

Hydrocraft Jarred Food should always give you back a Jar with Lid item.

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/item.php?Name=HCJar

In that case I specifically remember needing lids for every jar, I remember because unless I had them on my inventory, then I got close to the cooking area and the contextual menu (in this case make a jar of potatoes) would appear. I can say I'm almost 95% sure they where Hydrocraft's jars+lids. As soon as I get to my home computer I'm gonna check and edit or repost something along the lines "sorry TIFU" lol.

Hail Hydro! keep it up man this mod is damn amazing

ALSO; I posted on the same thread you posted that bug with the traps? so I see it is not Hydrocraft related? I made basic wooden boxes but when I harvest them I get the tiny redsquare down there with 21 errors O_O hope they see it and it gets fixed

I'm not sure if you know about this bug yet, but I'm having issues removing animals from traps. I only use hydrocraft as a mod, so it's either mod based or game based.

The error reads:

-----------------------------------------
STACK TRACE
function: removeAnimal -- file: ISTrap.lua line # 111
function: perform -- file: ISCheckTrapAction.lua line # 29
bugged action, cleared queue
STACK TRACE
function: removeAnimal -- file: ISTrap.lua line # 111
function: perform -- file: ISCheckTrapAction.lua line # 29
java.lang.RuntimeException: Object tried to call nil in removeAnimal
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:949)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1642)
    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:72)
    at zombie.characters.CharacterTimedActions.LuaTimedActionNew.perform(LuaTimedActionNew.java:74)
    at zombie.characters.IsoGameCharacter.update(IsoGameCharacter.java:9434)
    at zombie.characters.IsoPlayer.update(IsoPlayer.java:2752)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.ProcessObjects(IsoCell.java:1336)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.update(IsoCell.java:5165)
    at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.update(IsoWorld.java:2497)
    at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1249)
    at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:101)
    at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:619)
    at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1173)
    at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:974)
    at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:173

------------------------------------------------

The console file is attached in case I missed something.

traperrorconsole.txt

is possible add some container, who will destroy unwanted items? like a trash bin. or packed in boxes with garbage? 

so far the only chance is to download the cremation mod which allows to burn corpses, build a campfire, fill the corpses with the shit you don't want and use them as fuel... the corpse and all its items will disappear.

is possible add some container, who will destroy unwanted items? like a trash bin. or packed in boxes with garbage? 

so far the only chance is to download the cremation mod which allows to burn corpses, build a campfire, fill the corpses with the shit you don't want and use them as fuel... the corpse and all its items will disappear.

I'm surprised shovels don't give options to "Bury Trash".

in this case i can craft charcoal from corpses... similar way - to cut the beef zombies. this is not what I wanted =) but thank you for advice!

in this case i can craft charcoal from corpses... similar way - to cut the beef zombies. this is not what I wanted =) but thank you for advice!

Also, you can put the itens in a garbage bag and use said garbage bag to craft a rain collector barrel.

Or put them into a duffel bag or hiking bag and add pouches to them.

tobacco_zps01trf4ky.jpg

Hydrocraft v5.6 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Updates for Various Translations

- Updates for Farmoid Mod

- Fixed Steam Machine

- Fixed Beakers

- Fixed Blue and Metal Barrels

- Fixed Cellar

- Fixed Make Salt Powder

- Fixed Zipper Bag

- Fixed Pencil and Pen Boxes (20 per box)

- Fixed Fishing Tackle Box Loot

- Fixed Green Onion Packet and Seeds

- Fixed Hedge Trimmer and Cutter

- Fixed IBC Tower Volume

- Fixed Hunting Odds

- Fixed Seed Packets

- Fixed Pot of Apples

- Fixed Chinese Cabbage

- Fixed Feeding Goats

- Fixed Salted Meat

- Tweaked Archery Target

- Dead Animals now Rot

- All Blades (except Katana) have a "shing" sound instead of a yelling sound.

- Can Craft Petri Dish

- Added Disassemble Shop Vac and Hand Vac

- Added More Foods to Feed Livestock

- Added Steel Wire and can Recycle Electrical Wire

- Added Gigli Saw

- Added Zed Liver to Dissection Table results.

- Added Snow Globe

- Added 14 New Foragables

- Added Nettle Tea and Thistle Tea

- Added Honey Buns and Homemade Cupcakes

- Added Potted Red, White and Blue Corn

- Added Potted Tobacco Plant, Seeds and Packet

- Added Tobacco and Cigar Making

- Added Cigar Box with possible Cigar Loot.

- Added Photography Textbook

- Added Photography Workbench and Supplies!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!